PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone see -----

Roger Perry
07-29-2010, 02:11 PM
President Obama gettin down with Sir Paul McCartney last night?

road kill
07-29-2010, 02:33 PM
President Obama gettin down with Sir Paul McCartney last night?
That is hugely important in light of all the minutia this poor man has to deal with.

You know, the economy, immigration, Afgahnistan, the deficit, the economy, tee times, the veiw.......

rk

Roger Perry
07-29-2010, 04:43 PM
That is hugely important in light of all the minutia this poor man has to deal with.

You know, the economy, immigration, Afgahnistan, the deficit, the economy, tee times, the veiw.......

rk

So I guess Obama should not take any leisure time? After all, your boy took a record setting amount of time off with 2 wars going on, the economy and country going to hell in a hand basket and setting record deficts.

All of which may have led Bush back to this:

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/george-bush-is-drinking-again/614b953dc636f8664f42614b953dc636f8664f42-93277061866?q=george%20bush%20drinking%20again&FROM=LKVR5&GT1=LKVR5&FORM=LKVR1

road kill
07-29-2010, 04:49 PM
So I guess Obama should not take any leisure time? After all, your boy took a record setting amount of time off with 2 wars going on, the economy and country going to hell in a hand basket and setting record deficts.

I think the "record setting deficit" is NOW!!
The economy s worse.
And if you would like to talk about 2 wars and how they are going, especially Afgahnistan, let's talk!!;-)

And Lord knows this poor man hardley ever gets away for any "me" time.
And all this crap is interfering with his "tee" time.
(well, not really)

rk:D

Roger Perry
07-29-2010, 04:52 PM
I think the "record setting deficit" is NOW!!
The economy s worse.
And if you would like to talk about 2 wars and how they are going, especially Afgahnistan, let's talk!!;-)

And Lord knows this poor man hardley ever gets away for any "me" time.
And all this crap is interfering with his "tee" time.
(well, not really)

rk:D

Bush had almost 8 years to finish the Afghanistan war, why didn't he?

road kill
07-29-2010, 04:55 PM
Bush had almost 8 years to finish the Afghanistan war, why didn't he?

Is this one of your posts that "are" or "are not serious???":D

rk

badbullgator
07-29-2010, 08:52 PM
RK
Roger like to start anything that he can remotly stand a chance of bashing Bush. What he is really waiting for is someone to bring up that PBS edited out old commie pauls anti Bush remarks. Remember with Roger it is never about now it is all Bush all the time. MAN CRUSH I think
Fishing at its finest regards.