PDA

View Full Version : Obongo Plummeting in Polls

gman0046
07-31-2010, 11:33 AM
The July 31, 2010 Rasmussen presidential tracking poll shows Obongo's popularity continues to plummet. I'm sure the Arizona Law Suit, his worthless appearance on the View and continued high unemployment hasn't helped him.
Those who strongly approve of him is at 25% and those who strongly disapprove of him is at 45%. Thats an approval rating of minus 20%. Last week he was at a minus 17%.
As I've previously posted, mark my words, before this clown is finished his approval rating will be lower then George Bush when he left office. He's headed there in a hurry.

Jim Person
07-31-2010, 02:54 PM
On the news last night they had a poll where Mitt Romney would beat Obama right now if an election were held. I'm stll waiting for him to follow through on some campaign promises. ) the only one I've seen is health care,and that was an ill concieved plan that I don't think any one has read that voted on it or for it....

dnf777
07-31-2010, 03:21 PM
His essentially serving as Bush's third term aren't helping either, while we're making a list.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing him go. What I'm terrified of is seeing the only thing worse than our current congressional leadership assume the leadership.......Boehner and his ilk. You know, the congress that set the stage for world record deficit spending and expansion of gov't and gov't intrusion into private lives?