PDA

View Full Version : Dogs

gman0046
08-02-2010, 08:55 PM
This morning I went to sign my dogs up for welfare.

At first the lady said "dogs are not eligible to draw welfare".

So I explained to her that my dogs are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no clue who their daddy's are. They expect me to feed them, provide them with housing, medical care and to feel guilty because they are dogs.

So she looked in her policy manual to see what it takes to qualify.

My dogs get their first check on Friday.

Darn this is a great country.

Ken Bora
08-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Gosh it must be nice,
My dogs don’t qualify. Aside from them being full time students (home schooled) they are all working two jobs. First being professional duck hunters and hunt test competitors. Second is housekeeping, keeping pizza crust from collecting on the coffee table and “wagging” dust bunnies out of under the desk. They all know exactly what their lineage is as they can read their 4 generation pedigree. Being Chesapeakes they are true Americans, unlike some illegal alien labs. And none of them are responsible for any unplanned breeding.
I suggest getting a second hand camper trailer and putting it on your front lawn for them to move into. Then when your neighbors see the stack of WIC milk and cereal you can say it is not yours.

zeus3925
08-02-2010, 10:39 PM
This morning I went to sign my dogs up for welfare.

At first the lady said "dogs are not eligible to draw welfare".

So I explained to her that my dogs are mixed in color, unemployed, lazy, can't speak English and have no clue who their daddy's are. They expect me to feed them, provide them with housing, medical care and to feel guilty because they are dogs.

So she looked in her policy manual to see what it takes to qualify.

My dogs get their first check on Friday.

Darn this is a great country.

I know your story is B.S. I am personally a friend of the woman that does your state's social services budget. Let me tell you your dogs don't stand a chance. She gives a whole new meaning to tightfisted. Your dogs better move before they starve.

JDogger
08-02-2010, 11:00 PM
Yi Yi Yi Yipyipyip.http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/smilies/flame-1.gif

M&K's Retrievers
08-03-2010, 12:13 AM
All my dogs were born here so that makes them citizens.

gman0046
08-03-2010, 08:29 AM
M&K, can you produce a "live birth" certificate from the USA? None of that Kenyan stuff either.