PDA

View Full Version : Just thought this was FUNNY!!!

road kill
08-03-2010, 03:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAYcR8w_tE

RK:D

david gibson
08-03-2010, 04:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEAYcR8w_tE

oh, man what was that?? wow, its so close, i almost got it - - it reminds me of someone........................................... .hmmmmmm........oh, thats right. it is a blatant ripoff of the Dynamic Democrat Duo DumbA's themselves, right here amongst us in RTF!

here's a quiz for y'all:

yardley, buzz, and dnf will be:

a: infighting amongst them selves to the point of destruction trying to decide which two of them get to wear the costumes and which of the 3 is left out. then they sue for exclusive rights...

b: scrambling to find an attorney to back their claim that this was all their idea and now they have been ripped off and are ready to sue - and then they go right back to (a) above

and poor roger is like the 4 yr old little brother that wants sooooooo bad to be like the big boys on his block but they just pedal their bikes faster and leave him behind........

Franco
08-03-2010, 05:34 PM
You know Dave, some could say the same thing about some of the Conservatives on here.

Why do you feel the need to stoop so low? Is it that you can't articulate a counter to thier points?

I don't think there is a bigger Conservative on here than me but, it is cheap shots like yours that makes Conservatives seem stupid.

dnf777
08-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Here's a quiz for Gibson:

Dave Gibson is the one:

a) on the top

b) on the bottom

dnf777
08-03-2010, 05:38 PM
You know Dave, some could say the same thing about some of the Conservatives on here.

Why do you feel the need to stoop so low? Is it that you can't articulate a counter to thier points?

I don't think there is a bigger Conservative on here than me but, it is cheap shots like yours that makes Conservatives seem stupid.

Franco,
He only makes himself look stupid. Just like I did with the above reply, but I figure if I stoop to his level, we'll have more meaningful discussions. Besides, its fun not worrying about being polite or courteous anymore. But people realize that all conservatives aren't as stupid as he is.....don't worry.

road kill
08-03-2010, 05:39 PM

Dave Gibson is the one:

a) on the top

b) on the bottom

Here is the RTF POTUS crew!!!:cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

C'mon, I know you listened and smiled!!!!:D

david gibson
08-03-2010, 06:01 PM

Why do you feel the need to stoop so low? Is it that you can't articulate a counter to their points?

so you have ZERO sense of humor???

are you for real?? where did i stoop low? i merely commented on something someone else posted as an apparent slap to those i aimed at! do you really think RK posted that "just for fun"? read between the lines my friend.

and are you saying i NEVER articulate anything on here?? seriously?? yeah i play around some, but i think i add some real content as well, and if you dont think so then, well, i'll be quiet because what i want to say will get me booted.

and do you really think i dont know that the liberals can say the same (and do frequently) in reverse?

franco, pull your manties (http://www.manties.net/) out of your crack, i dont need your input. RK posted a funny and i replied in jest. get a freakin life.

unbelievable. i felt great with 4 days away doing other work, and hedged at posting again. thanks for reminding me to stay away from this cesspool.

gman0046
08-03-2010, 06:21 PM
David, I'm still waiting for Yardley to comment on Sheriff Joe. Should be interesting.

david gibson
08-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Here is the RTF POTUS crew!!!:cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

C'mon, I know you listened and smiled!!!!:D

oh no stan, that is a low stoop as well.

didnt you notice? franco has decided he is the one to decree what is proper conservative response in RTF. what would we we do without him?

Franco
08-03-2010, 06:54 PM
so you have ZERO sense of humor???

are you for real?? where did i stoop low? i merely commented on something someone else posted as an apparent slap to those i aimed at! do you really think RK posted that "just for fun"? read between the lines my friend.

and are you saying i NEVER articulate anything on here?? seriously?? yeah i play around some, but i think i add some real content as well, and if you dont think so then, well, i'll be quiet because what i want to say will get me booted.

and do you really think i dont know that the liberals can say the same (and do frequently) in reverse?

franco, pull your manties (http://www.manties.net/) out of your crack, i dont need your input. RK posted a funny and i replied in jest. get a freakin life.

unbelievable. i felt great with 4 days away doing other work, and hedged at posting again. thanks for reminding me to stay away from this cesspool.

Your cover up ain't working.

It was a cheap shot at people you disagree with. When you attack the messengers and not the messages, whether you realize it or not, what you are saying is saying, "I can debate toe to toe with them so let me sling some personal insults as a diversion".

There is some very good debate on POTUS. Im sure I have pissed off a bunch of folks over the years. But, I would never attack them personally. That is exactly what you were doing.

david gibson
08-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Your cover up ain't working.

It was a cheap shot at people you disagree with. When you attack the messengers and not the messages, whether you realize it or not, what you are saying is saying, "I can debate toe to toe with them so let me sling some personal insults as a diversion".

There is some very good debate on POTUS. Im sure I have pissed off a bunch of folks over the years. But, I would never attack them personally. That is exactly what you were doing.

dude, one more time, pull that pirogue paddle out of your ass (if you are a real cajun, i am beginning to have my doubts since all the real ones i know dont have pirogue paddles up their ass), you might find life can be a little more fun when you lighten up with those with you and agin you.

only a matter of time before you or another report me to the mods so i will be banned soon for this horrible tirade i have caused here. i wouldnt post if it if i didnt have the cajones to back it up and accept that.

gman0046
08-03-2010, 07:11 PM
We all know the individual or individuals on this site who most closely resemble the characters on the video. Maybe they could come out of the closet. We know who you are!

david gibson
08-03-2010, 07:14 PM
We all know the individual or individuals on this site who most closely resemble the characters on the video. Maybe they could come out of the closet. We know who you are!

whoooooa gman! that is a blatant attack! there is no sense of humor here, and you must have permission from Franco to post anything meant to have a light side to make sure he approves.

david gibson
08-03-2010, 07:16 PM

Dave Gibson is the one:

a) on the top

b) on the bottom

wow dave, you are so original! i really look up to how you come up with such substance.

JDogger
08-03-2010, 07:18 PM
The question as I see it is, what search parameters is rk using to find these videos, or...does he have them stored in his favorites? ;)

Either way it gives pause to wonder. :rolleyes:

JD

road kill
08-03-2010, 07:21 PM
The question as I see it is, what search parameters is rk using to find these videos, or...does he have them stored in his favorites? ;)

Either way it gives pause to wonder. :rolleyes:

JD

I knew somebody would fall for it!!

Thanks JDog, you made it easy!!:D

Isn't this the very thing dnf is complaining about??

RK

JDogger
08-03-2010, 08:15 PM
I knew somebody would fall for it!!

Thanks JDog, you made it easy!!:D

Isn't this the very thing dnf is complaining about??

RK

Sorry, dnf is on my ignore list, along with others that I find myself in agreement with. Back-slapping and "attaboys" hold little appeal to me. I prefer to wield a stick.
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/smilies/poke.gif
I know sometimes posters here think that others can read between the lines and catch the hidden innuendo and subtleties that they imply.
The written medium, BB's, emails, etc. sometimes fail to convey the posters originial intent. What is lacking is context, tone, inflection, expression and so forth. Happens all the time here.

Next time I reply to you I'll be sure to borrow brother Bora's box. (and I'm sure there are readers who have no idea to what I refer.)

Maybe one-liners are not the best way, heh? JD

david gibson
08-03-2010, 08:55 PM
Sorry, dnf is on my ignore list, along with others that I find myself in agreement with. Back-slapping and "attaboys" hold little appeal to me. I prefer to wield a stick.
I know sometimes posters here think that others can read between the lines and catch the hidden innuendo and subtleties that they imply.
The written medium, BB's, emails, etc. sometimes fail to convey the posters originial intent. What is lacking is context, tone, inflection, expression and so forth. Happens all the time here.

Next time I reply to you I'll be sure to borrow brother Bora's box. (and I'm sure there are readers who have no idea to what I refer.)

ohhhhh...i see, its ok to threaten violence as long as you have a funny little emoticon showing it as just a little poke?

i take offense to that. regardless of the cute little emoticon, you just threatened to "wield" a stick!

<<<<<
wield (wld)
tr.v. wield·ed, wield·ing, wields
1. To handle (a weapon or tool, for example) with skill and ease.
>>>>>>>

and since your cute little emoticon doesnt show the stick being used as a tool, but as a weapon to poke at an innocent person, then i am outraged.

where is your outrage Franco????

JDogger
08-03-2010, 09:58 PM
ohhhhh...i see, its ok to threaten violence as long as you have a funny little emoticon showing it as just a little poke?

i take offense to that. regardless of the cute little emoticon, you just threatened to "wield" a stick!

<<<<<
wield (wld)
tr.v. wield·ed, wield·ing, wields
1. To handle (a weapon or tool, for example) with skill and ease.
>>>>>>>

and since your cute little emoticon doesnt show the stick being used as a tool, but as a weapon to poke at an innocent person, then i am outraged.

where is your outrage Franco????

l
Lighten up Francis. you're holding on way too tight... just sayin' JD

david gibson
08-03-2010, 10:06 PM
I am? then why did i get chastised for trying to smile a little?

and who the heck are you to call me "Francis"? its ok for you to call me names?????

i am just trying to understand your logic here, thats all

JDogger
08-03-2010, 10:21 PM
I am? then why did i get chastised for trying to smile a little?

and who the heck are you to call me "Francis"? its ok for you to call me names?????

i am just trying to understand your logic here, thats all

I'm not gonna touch this until the ole
lady gets offa my desktop.

Gibson,....are you drinkin' ?

JD

david gibson
08-03-2010, 10:25 PM
I'm not gonna touch this until the ole
lady gets offa my desktop.

Gibson,....are you drinkin' ?

JD

oh, so now you go that route, eh?

yeah, unsweet homemade iced tea - too hard core for you, you like the sweet stuff.

M&K's Retrievers
08-03-2010, 10:34 PM
Oh, Jeeze...

JDogger
08-03-2010, 10:39 PM
oh, so now you go that route, eh?

yeah, unsweet homemade iced tea - too hard core for you, you like the sweet stuff.

Aaah, you nailed me, pendejo...:pJD

david gibson
08-03-2010, 11:00 PM
Aaah, you nailed me, pendejo...:pJD

even more name callin' eh? classy.

JDogger
08-03-2010, 11:52 PM
even more name callin' eh? classy.

nah, dave...classy is accussing another poster of having a paddle in his posterior. Clueless, absolutely clueless...do you even remember some of your previous posts? We got your sign.... "L" Wear it with stubborn pride.:p

JD

dnf777
08-04-2010, 05:40 AM
nah, dave...classy is accussing another poster of having a paddle in his posterior. Clueless, absolutely clueless...do you even remember some of your previous posts? We got your sign.... "L" Wear it with stubborn pride.:p

JD

You're wasting time JD. He can dish it out (paddles up the arse comments) but can't handle being called "francis". Typical schoolyard pansy. (or internet bully, as the case may be)

I get a chuckle out of every time he whines and cries about being picked on!

road kill
08-04-2010, 07:12 AM

In your case, probably not.

BTW--Isn't one of the Village People a biker??

Is any poster here a biker?
Get over yourselves.

RK

Ken Bora
08-04-2010, 09:42 AM
JD
It’s to stand on, for when something is way over your head…..;-)

You liked that one didn't you:cool:

I never was fond of the ambiguously gay duo cartoon. That particular season of SNL was quite lame in general, as I recall.
I was a Village People fan, had a few of their 8-tracks. Great dance music, I was a child of the disco era after all. Always wondered why only the Native American in the group did not have a moustache.
But that is just how I feel

JDogger
08-04-2010, 09:47 AM

Get over yourselves.

RK

Those are costumes Stan, just costumes. :rolleyes:

david gibson
08-04-2010, 11:39 AM
You're wasting time JD. He can dish it out (paddles up the arse comments) but can't handle being called "francis". Typical schoolyard pansy. (or internet bully, as the case may be)

I get a chuckle out of every time he whines and cries about being picked on!

i am just emulating you my friend!

ducknwork
08-04-2010, 12:11 PM

Get over yourselves.

RK

I thought you were in to Harleys and such? Are you trying to tell us something here, Stan?:o;-)

Maybe I should take back that winking smiley...:(

road kill
08-04-2010, 01:22 PM
I thought you were in to Harleys and such? Are you trying to tell us something here, Stan?:o;-)

Maybe I should take back that winking smiley...:(

As long as it's not a "smiling winkie" I think we're all right!!:D

RK

ducknwork
08-04-2010, 02:14 PM
As long as it's not a "smiling winkie" I think we're all right!!:D

RK

LMAO......:D