PDA

View Full Version : California Prop 8 Overturned

YardleyLabs
08-04-2010, 05:53 PM
See http://www.scribd.com/doc/35374462/Prop-8-Ruling-FINAL
(http://www.scribd.com/doc/35374462/Prop-8-Ruling-FINAL) for a copy of the decision of US District Judge Vaughn Walker (a Reagan appointee).

California's Proposition 8, defining marriage in California as the union between a man and a woman has been deemed to be unconstitutional under the 14th amendment. The case was argued by the same attorneys that argued Bush v Gore in 2001 -- uniting a conservative and a liberal to oppose marriage discrimination. Obviously this case will be appealed to the SCOTUS but, like the Second Amendment decision, would represent a significant extension of the 14th Amendment.

BonMallari
08-04-2010, 06:05 PM
(http://www.scribd.com/doc/35374462/Prop-8-Ruling-FINAL) for a copy of the decision of US District Judge Vaughn Walker (a Reagan appointee).

California's Proposition 8, defining marriage in California as the union between a man and a woman has been deemed to be unconstitutional under the 14th amendment. The case was argued by the same attorneys that argued Bush v Gore in 2001 -- uniting a conservative and a liberal to oppose marriage discrimination. Obviously this case will be appealed to the SCOTUS but, like the Second Amendment decision, would represent a significant extension of the 14th Amendment.

Looks like it will go to the Ninth Circuit first....they are going to be busy with a couple of high profile cases in front of them...

luvmylabs23139
08-04-2010, 06:06 PM
I'm sure it will be appealed and I certainly hope so. The judge is openly gay so it would be very easy to argue that he is biased towards deviants since he admits he is one.
Yes I strongly believe that God made 2 sexes for a reason.

david gibson
08-04-2010, 06:08 PM

our forefathers are rolling in their graves. they never could have imagined their tireless, courageous and hard thought work would ever be so abused.

and look at yardley, couldnt wait to post it and dance around on their graves like a - well - "whatever"

david gibson
08-04-2010, 06:24 PM
I'm sure it will be appealed and I certainly hope so. The judge is openly gay so it would be very easy to argue that he is biased towards deviants since he admits he is one.

someday i fully expect some "deviant" liberal to sue the universe/God/any religion/science because said religion/evolution/science made it so that it takes a male and female to procreate (for most all species). hey - you have a few androgynous and hermaphroditic species - right - so how can it be fair that humans cant procreate alone or by same sex? its not fair i tell you! so i am going to sue religion and science to fix it!

so sue them all - sue science and religion both, they are obviously both wrong!
apparently our constitution constructors were very, very amiss......:rolleyes:

oh, and while we are at it, since it is unconstitutional to prohibit same sex marriage, why is anything else prohibited? if that can be argued, i guess you are free to marry your toilet of even the fig tree in your back yard. does anyone see anything in the constitution that prohibits those actions??

our founding fathers are now puking in their graves.....

dnf777
08-04-2010, 06:49 PM
I'm a live and let live kind of guy. I don't care what other people do between themselves.

I don't like to see laws created that limit or take away personal freedom. I would think that conservatives would agree, but I guess there are times when they prefer large, intrusive government that takes away liberty.

I've also found that many homophobes are homosexual themselves, or have irrepressible feelings of homosexuality, that is outwardly manifested as anti-gay rhetoric. Look at Ted Foley, Larry Craig, and quite possibly, some on this list.

YardleyLabs
08-04-2010, 06:51 PM
Presumably that means a straight judge would be biased against plaintiffs because of their own sexuality. Are you suggesting that the case should be heard by a sexually balanced panel of gay and straight judges to avoid any appearance of bias?;-)

GoldDogger
08-04-2010, 06:55 PM
our founding fathers are now puking in their graves.....

And I imagine many of them (which owned slaves, mind you) were ill when slavery ended and blacks were given rights.

Seriously, what does it matter to you if someone chooses to marry whoever they want so long as it is mutual? Even if it is a toilet, if they are not hurting anyone and are genuinely happy who cares.

luvmylabs23139
08-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Presumably that means a straight judge would be biased against plaintiffs because of their own sexuality. Are you suggesting that the case should be heard by a sexually balanced panel of gay and straight judges to avoid any appearance of bias?;-)

GAY is not normal. They are deviants from society and do not belong as judges. They have a few screws loose to say the least.

dnf777
08-04-2010, 07:08 PM
GAY is not normal. They are deviants from society and do not belong as judges. They have a few screws loose to say the least.

Now THAT's an unbiased opinion. :rolleyes:

Almost "fair and balanced" you could say.

luvmylabs23139
08-04-2010, 07:13 PM
There are 2 sexes for a reason. Certain parts are for other reasons. Trying to keep it somewhat G rated.

david gibson
08-04-2010, 07:16 PM
I'm a live and let live kind of guy. I don't care what other people do between themselves.

I don't like to see laws created that limit or take away personal freedom. I would think that conservatives would agree, but I guess there are times when they prefer large, intrusive government that takes away liberty.

I've also found that many homophobes are homosexual themselves, or have irrepressible feelings of homosexuality, that is outwardly manifested as anti-gay rhetoric. Look at Ted Foley, Larry Craig, and quite possibly, some on this list.

dave - care to give more detail?

isnt this EXACTLY the type of talk that you have been preaching against and what we just discussed??

so tell us dave, who on this list do you think is a homosexual????? come on. you brought it up - do YOU have the cajones to say who in this list is a homosexual???? you cant do it.

look in the mirror my man. you are pitiful.

dnf777
08-04-2010, 07:19 PM

dave - care to give more detail?

isnt this EXACTLY the type of talk that you have been preaching against and what we just discussed??

so tell us dave, who on this list do you think is a homosexual????? come on. you brought it up - do YOU have the cajones to say who in this list is a homosexual???? you cant do it.

look in the mirror my man. you are pitiful.

And the first to reply is.........

Were you afraid I was referring to YOU???

Why would you be so worried?

I haven't called anyone names or attacked anyone. I don't feel that being gay is terrible or bad, so that hardly counts as an insult or attack. I don't lay awake worrying about people's sexual orientation....even yours! Whatever your preference...is not my business....nor my care.

Have a swell day!

YardleyLabs
08-04-2010, 07:26 PM
There are 2 sexes for a reason. Certain parts are for other reasons. Trying to keep it somewhat G rated.
How can someone own dogs and think that homosexual behavior doesn't happen in nature? I have five girls, and they are all humping each other all the time.:D:D

Most of the gay people I have known knew they were gay before they ever reached puberty. Even with transsexuals, we know that nature is sometimes more than a little confused. Hermaphrodites are born on a regular, and fortunately infrequent, basis. Doctors will arbitrarily assign a sex at that time and may even perform surgery to reinforce the decision made. Is it any wonder that some of those kids grow up and realize that the decision made at birth was incorrect? The classification of homosexuality as a disease ended many years ago because it was not supported by any science. Being gay may not be the norm, but it is a reality for a significant percentage of the population.

luvmylabs23139
08-04-2010, 08:17 PM
Humping with dogs is not about sex and you know it.

Triumph1
08-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Continuing the agenda to break down the traditional family that this country was founded, and successfully built upon. For the people that excuse this by explaining that its ok because it doesn't affect them........the next move (if it isn't happening already) will be to force kids in school to listen to some public school health class teacher blather on about how homosextuality is just as equivalent and appropriate as the heterosexual lifestyle. Not to mention, most traditional religions consider it a sin. What's the upside.....a small percentage of misguided people get the same tax breaks as normal married people, while dragging down the rest of an already faltering American culture. Hey your gay.....too bad and I feel sorry for you.....don't try to justify it by pushing your poor lifestyle choice on the rest of us.

YardleyLabs
08-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Humping with dogs that are flagging and ready to breed is all about sex -- only the equipment is missing. When I had a bunch of cats, we would stop their heat behavior with a thermometer and buy ourselves a few weeks of quiet while we arranged a spaying. My girls would happily impale themselves on the wooden handle of a spoon. Obviously, the equipment doesn't work right until they find a male, but it is not from lack of trying. And both cats and dogs can suffer the same sexual confusion found in humans. Fortunately, the hermaphrodites are normally sterile, but I do remember when my daughter's cat had surgery and went from being a physically confused little boy to being a little girl.

badbullgator
08-04-2010, 08:30 PM
I could care less if someone is gay. That is their issue not mine. I do not think they deserve rights because they are gay however. I don't keep up with this stuff, but what exactly is it that they cannot have if they are not married. I know you can share medical records and information with someone you want, a will covers your death, power of attorney.......

Franco
08-04-2010, 08:30 PM

Depends, Traditional Conservatives or New Conservatives?

Though an abnormal behavoir, so is obesity, Diabeties, or any of the manias.

It is really not an issue the government should really spend any time with. Government's roll is to; Defend The Constitution, Protect Its Citizens, Maintain a Standing Army and provide the infastructure for commerce. The government is busy enough and doesn't need to spend the people's money on issue that doesn't involve the above!

We need to start thinking in smaller government. A Less Is More approach.

luvmylabs23139
08-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Humping with dogs that are flagging and ready to breed is all about sex -- only the equipment is missing. When I had a bunch of cats, we would stop their heat behavior with a thermometer and buy ourselves a few weeks of quiet while we arranged a spaying. My girls would happily impale themselves on the wooden handle of a spoon. Obviously, the equipment doesn't work right until they find a male, but it is not from lack of trying. And both cats and dogs can suffer the same sexual confusion found in humans. Fortunately, the hermaphrodites are normally sterile, but I do remember when my daughter's cat had surgery and went from being a physically confused little boy to being a little girl.

Well I wouldn't know about flagging bitches. I own 4 labs. 1 spayed bitch, 1 neutered male, and 2 intact males. #1 humper is the spayed bitch.

JDogger
08-04-2010, 08:35 PM

...and humping by humans is just about "dominance"....:p. OK!

So when I turn on the porch light and tell Sissy to come in, and to send Buddy home, and she yells back, "Oh daddy, he's just being dominant."
I should just go back to bed....riiight!:rolleyes:

JD

Gerry Clinchy
08-04-2010, 08:43 PM
Isn't the problem really the word marriage? Marriage is a term associated with various religions. Yet some heterosexuals "marry" in a civil ceremony without any religious affiliation.

So, what's wrong with using the words "marriage OR a civil union"? In fact, I had discussed this with two gay clients, and they had no problem with "civil union." The primary issue for them was having the legal rights that accrue to marriage such as health care coverage from an employer, estate transference, etc.

So, keep the definition of marriage, but for legal purposes accept "civil union" as a comparable status. Get religion out of the definition and the problem becomes easier to solve.

I can't say I believe that homosexuality is totally a normal condition. Maybe it is some kind of genetic fluke & not something "caused" or "chosen" by those who have such an orientation. OTOH, I think that a person's worth is determined by how they behave toward other people, and that can vary regardless of sexual orientation. So, if two people have a commitment to each other through a civil union, then why deny them legal options available to those who are married in religious terms?

david gibson
08-04-2010, 08:43 PM
[QUOTE=david gibson;655364]

I haven't called anyone names or attacked anyone. I don't feel that being gay is terrible or bad, so that hardly counts as an insult or attack. I don't lay awake worrying about people's sexual orientation....even yours! Whatever your preference...is not my business....nor my care.

Have a swell day!

and you avoid the answer. classic.

still taking the high road i see?

you said that people in this forum are gay, i am merely asking you to prove it.

you cant, so you spin and spin. no surprise.
dave - you said:
"I've also found that many homophobes are homosexual themselves, or have irrepressible feelings of homosexuality, that is outwardly manifested as anti-gay rhetoric. Look at Ted Foley, Larry Craig, and quite possibly, some on this list."

just like happens all the time, i am asking you to back your claim with facts. trust me, i am not afraid of you exposing me as gay because its never happened.

so perhaps you are the one? you are claiming someone here is gay, i know its not me, so who?

I REALLY DONT CARE. but do you not see the hipocracy here? after all you chastise me for you say this?

YardleyLabs
08-04-2010, 08:49 PM
I could care less if someone is gay. That is their issue not mine. I do not think they deserve rights because they are gay however. I don't keep up with this stuff, but what exactly is it that they cannot have if they are not married. I know you can share medical records and information with someone you want, a will covers your death, power of attorney.......
There is an entire body of law dealing with marriage. It covers property rights, next of kin rights, custody rights, etc. The minute you start creating a new relationship category, you lose the connection to that legal framework leaving people who have formed civil unions who can't get divorced. I don't think anyone shoud get any privileges because they are gay. But they shouldn't lose any either.They should enjoy the same rights as someone who is not gay.If we are going to create a special category of privileges for relationship between men and women -- privileges that are not available to others -- the state's interest in the relationship must be truly compelling. The California was based in part on the failure of defendants to present any such compelling interest. Instead, they argued that there was no need for an interest other than the expressed preference of 52% of the electorate on the day of the vote (support is reported to have declined since then). The two experts presented by the defense argued the need for state protection of male/female relationships based on requirements for procreation, but offered no response on what privileges should be accorded where procreation was impossible, or how similar protections might be needed for same sex couples with children.

dnf777
08-04-2010, 08:52 PM
[QUOTE=dnf777;655366]

and you avoid the answer. classic.

still taking the high road i see?

you said that people in this forum are gay, Never said that--don't make false accusations i am merely asking you to prove it.

you cant, so you spin and spin. no surprise.
dave - you said:
"I've also found that many homophobes are homosexual themselves, or have irrepressible feelings of homosexuality, that is outwardly manifested as anti-gay rhetoric. Look at Ted Foley, Larry Craig, and quite possibly, some on this list."

just like happens all the time, i am asking you to back your claim with facts. trust me, i am not afraid of you exposing me as gay because its never happened. what never happened?

so perhaps you are the one? you are claiming someone here is gay,no I didn't i know its not me, so who?

I REALLY DONT CARE. but do you not see the hipocracy here? after all you chastise me for you say this?

You don't have very good reading skills. I was very careful how I worded my post. And again, I don't have anything against gays, so don't consider that an attack or insult. Whichever way your compass points, its ok. Don't get so defensive. It fits the typical closet homosexual's behavior, and if you're so worried about it, I'd drop the whole thing. Nobody else is all hot and bothered about my comments...probably because they know they don't apply to them?? ;) (that's a friendly wink...nothing more!)

And BTW, if there ARE gay people on this forum, I would welcome them at my training grounds anytime, and would throw birds for them just like anyone else. I don't see what the issue is?

Buzz
08-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Look at Ted Foley, Larry Craig, and quite possibly, some on this list.

Now THAT's an unbiased opinion. :rolleyes:

Almost "fair and balanced" you could say.

Have a swell day!

Don't get so defensive. It fits the typical closet homosexual's behavior, and if you're so worried about it, I'd drop the whole thing. Nobody else is all hot and bothered about my comments...probably because they know they don't apply to them?? ;) (that's a friendly wink...nothing more!)

I don't know about anyone else, but I kind of like the new Dave. The break must have done you a ton a good.

I just had about a good 5 minute belly laugh. I should do that more often, it feels good.

Be careful about those friendly winks, they could get you in trouble.;-)

I can't imagine a colorectal surgeon getting upset about a lifestyle that's sure to bring people in the front door looking for hemorrhoid relief.

david gibson
08-04-2010, 10:00 PM
And I imagine many of them (which owned slaves, mind you) were ill when slavery ended and blacks were given rights.

Seriously, what does it matter to you if someone chooses to marry whoever they want so long as it is mutual? Even if it is a toilet, if they are not hurting anyone and are genuinely happy who cares.

exactly which founding fathers (you know, the ones that wrote the constitution) were still alive and owned slaves when the slaves were freed?

you might want to brush up on your history and timelines before posting again

david gibson
08-04-2010, 10:02 PM
[QUOTE=david gibson;655417]

You don't have very good reading skills. I was very careful how I worded my post. And again, I don't have anything against gays, so don't consider that an attack or insult. Whichever way your compass points, its ok. Don't get so defensive. It fits the typical closet homosexual's behavior, and if you're so worried about it, I'd drop the whole thing. Nobody else is all hot and bothered about my comments...probably because they know they don't apply to them?? ;) (that's a friendly wink...nothing more!)

And BTW, if there ARE gay people on this forum, I would welcome them at my training grounds anytime, and would throw birds for them just like anyone else. I don't see what the issue is?

oh my, because i disagree with you that makes me a closet homo??? oh wow, you are so slick!

you are playing mind games, pretending to be a shrink as as well as your chosen profession. i guess it fits, that way you can ____ your patients coming and going.....

and no issue dave, i am quite certain i would not be welcome on your training grounds

Eric Johnson
08-04-2010, 10:06 PM
I had a little trouble viewing the decision as posted by Jeff since it was in HTML. Here's a better version straight from the court.

https://ecf.cand.uscourts.gov/cand/09cv2292/files/09cv2292-ORDER.pdf

Eric

GoldDogger
08-04-2010, 11:10 PM
exactly which founding fathers (you know, the ones that wrote the constitution) were still alive and owned slaves when the slaves were freed?

you might want to brush up on your history and timelines before posting again

They were dead--which was the point. If you say they are ill in their graves over this, I am sure *some* of them were ill in their graves over the end of slavery. Some of them like this man (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Rutledge) worked to remove wording that would condemn slavery in the Declaration of Independence. Society changes based on the needs/influences of people today rather than the dreams/opinions of those in the past.

precisionlabradors
08-04-2010, 11:21 PM
My girls would happily impale themselves on the wooden handle of a spoon. Obviously, the equipment doesn't work right until they find a male, but it is not from lack of trying. And both cats and dogs can suffer the same sexual confusion found in humans.
wait wait wait....what? you would hold a spoon while your cat impaled itself on it? that is some funny sh*t. odd, but funny.
________
WENDIE 99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Gerry Clinchy
08-05-2010, 01:09 AM
The minute you start creating a new relationship category, you lose the connection to that legal framework leaving people who have formed civil unions who can't get divorced. I don't think anyone shoud get any privileges because they are gay. But they shouldn't lose any either.They should enjoy the same rights as someone who is not gay.If we are going to create a special category of privileges for relationship between men and women -- privileges that are not available to others --

Why must a civil union be a separate category other than encompassing same sex rather than partners of the opposite sex? Used to be you had to get a marriage license from your state prior to marriage in your religious ceremony. A divorce is also granted by the state, aside from religious orientations of the partners. So, why should the state not be able to grant a divorce from a civil union in the same way?

It is the semantics of it that makes the big issue for a lot of people. So, keep the definition of marriage as between members of the opposite sex; and a civil union could be either of same sex or opposite sex (depending on whether the partners had a religious orientation or none). Both would carry the same legal benefits.

My gay clients agreed that it was the religious aspect that was intruding on the issue. Doesn't the govt take a position with regard to polygamy, even though it may be acceptable in certain religions? The govt's position must be based on the legal aspects, not on the religious aspects. Would be a legal issue for a man to have 3 wives on his health insurance, I'd think.

cotts135
08-05-2010, 04:47 AM

And I suppose same sex marriage is?

dnf777
08-05-2010, 05:42 AM
[QUOTE=dnf777;655424]

oh my, because i disagree with you that makes me a closet homo??? oh wow, you are so slick!

you are playing mind games, pretending to be a shrink as as well as your chosen profession. i guess it fits, that way you can ____ your patients coming and going.....

and no issue dave, i am quite certain i would not be welcome on your training grounds

Lots of folks here disagree with me, but don't behave like you do. And if you're not welcome at my training grounds, its not because of any alleged sexual orientation issues you have or don't have.....its because you act like an arsehat 90% of the time.

YardleyLabs
08-05-2010, 05:52 AM
wait wait wait....what? you would hold a spoon while your cat impaled itself on it? that is some funny sh*t. odd, but funny.
The spoon would be for the girls (but I never touched them). The thermometer was the cats' preferred sex aid. Unlike dogs, cats pretty much stop sexual behavior once the itch has been scratched and don't start again until their bodies tell them that it didn't take.

david gibson
08-05-2010, 08:56 AM
[QUOTE=david gibson;655486]

Lots of folks here disagree with me, but don't behave like you do. And if you're not welcome at my training grounds, its not because of any alleged sexual orientation issues you have or don't have.....its because you act like an arsehat 90% of the time.

trust me, the feeling is mutual

precisionlabradors
08-05-2010, 09:14 AM
[quote=david gibson;655486]

its because you act like an arsehat 90% of the time.

genergous figure :cool:
________
Kitchen Measures (http://kitchenmeasures.com/)

ducknwork
08-05-2010, 10:24 AM
[quote=dnf777;655549]

genergous figure :cool:

I wish I knew what that meant. You lefties are always using big words like that to confuse us. Conspiracy? Quite possibly.;)

duckheads
08-05-2010, 11:24 AM
Continuing the agenda to break down the traditional family that this country was founded, and successfully built upon. For the people that excuse this by explaining that its ok because it doesn't affect them........the next move (if it isn't happening already) will be to force kids in school to listen to some public school health class teacher blather on about how homosextuality is just as equivalent and appropriate as the heterosexual lifestyle. Not to mention, most traditional religions consider it a sin. What's the upside.....a small percentage of misguided people get the same tax breaks as normal married people, while dragging down the rest of an already faltering American culture. Hey your gay.....too bad and I feel sorry for you.....don't try to justify it by pushing your poor lifestyle choice on the rest of us.

DING, DING, DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YardleyLabs
08-05-2010, 11:38 AM
DING, DING, DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's hard for me to see how homosexuality has any affect on the "traditional" family. Probably the biggest factor affecting the traditional family has been the reduction in maternal mortality and the increase in average life spans. Couples married 20 years in the 18th century weren't that common -- one or the other spouse was likely to be dead first. Today, that's one of the more common times for divorce. The fact that half of all marriages end in divorce and the fact that most children do not grow up in "traditional" families had nothing to do with gays or gay marriage.

Roger Perry
08-05-2010, 12:18 PM

Wasn't it a REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT that appointed him to the bench?

1972 until his September 7, 1989, nomination by President George H. W. Bush (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush) to a seat on the federal district court (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_District_Court) vacated by Spencer M. Williams (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_M._Williams).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaughn_R._Walker#cite_note-FJC-0) Walker was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on November 21, 1989,

ducknwork
08-05-2010, 02:44 PM
Wasn't it a REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT that appointed him to the bench?

1972 until his September 7, 1989, nomination by President George H. W. Bush (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_H._W._Bush) to a seat on the federal district court (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_District_Court) vacated by Spencer M. Williams (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spencer_M._Williams).[1] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaughn_R._Walker#cite_note-FJC-0) Walker was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on November 21, 1989,

And your point is?

Roger Perry
08-05-2010, 03:06 PM
And your point is?

I was just answering luvmylabs statement. Why would anyone (especially a president) appoint anyone to be a judge if they had a few screws loose? A Democrat might but certainly not a Republican.

Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?p=655352#post655352)

kb27_99
08-05-2010, 03:09 PM
The spoon would be for the girls (but I never touched them). The thermometer was the cats' preferred sex aid. Unlike dogs, cats pretty much stop sexual behavior once the itch has been scratched and don't start again until their bodies tell them that it didn't take.

Damn pervert! lol....

YardleyLabs
08-05-2010, 03:32 PM
Damn pervert! lol....
I will admit it never would have occurred to me. Then I had my first experience of a Siamese cat going into heat. We had an apartment in Brooklyn that was two floors of an 1870 brownstone (row house with 20" think stone walls). The cat was on the bottom floor at the back door. We were asleep upstairs with a lot of doors and walls in between. I hear this ghostly howl that is so loud I almost fell out of bed, and it just doesn't stop. It woke our neighbor upstairs, and it woke our next door neighbor as well. We called our vet as soon as he opened and he said he would not be able to spay her for a week. I said he might have to euthanize either her or us instead. That is when he suggested the thermometer. Oh what a relief it was.....:D

road kill
08-05-2010, 04:34 PM
I will admit it never would have occurred to me. Then I had my first experience of a Siamese cat going into heat. We had an apartment in Brooklyn that was two floors of an 1870 brownstone (row house with 20" think stone walls). The cat was on the bottom floor at the back door. We were asleep upstairs with a lot of doors and walls in between. I hear this ghostly howl that is so loud I almost fell out of bed, and it just doesn't stop. It woke our neighbor upstairs, and it woke our next door neighbor as well. We called our vet as soon as he opened and he said he would not be able to spay her for a week. I said he might have to euthanize either her or us instead. That is when he suggested the thermometer. Oh what a relief it was.....:D

You kow, seriously dude, you share way to much of your sex life on this forum.

RK

david gibson
08-05-2010, 06:06 PM

for you or the cat?? wait - i dont want to hear the answer to that.

dude, please STOP! first its all your pedophiles that attacked you and now its your beastiality subconsciousness seeping out.

ewwwww. just ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

i am surprised you are a functioning adult, if you are (very debatable). i for one would not trust my bitch in heat with you even if you had a 10xNFC.

i need Listerine to wash this image of you out of my head.......