PDA

View Full Version : Southern California NAHRA Test

Biff
08-04-2010, 06:34 PM
The IVRC Hunt Test is just around the corner. Starts next Saturday on the 18th. After the testing on Saturday we will be hosting a BBQ/raffle starting around 5pm. Cost is $17, $20 at the door. Includes 10 general raffle tickets. We have many great items this year including hunting and dog training gear. The big ticket items being raffled off, using a 54 decks of cards, will be a Gunners Up launcher and a MUD River Kennel cover with Avery bumpers.So come on out and enjoy the fun
This is a fun opportunity to get your dog on some live birds in a hunt test venue. The Inland Valley Retriever Club(IVRC) will be hosting a Licensed North American Hunter Retriever Association (NAHRA) Hunt Test on September 18,19 2010 at Prado Dog Park in Chino Hills, CA. So come on out and run your dogs, join us for a fabulous BBQ and raffle and go home with bragging rights, official NAHRA ribbons and bands for passing the test! You can download the rule book at http://www.nahra.org/images/stories/finalrulebook033009-1.pdf and the premium/entry forms at http://www.inlandvalleyretrieverclub.com/docs/IVRCpremiumENTRYpdf_new.pdf

kjrice
08-04-2010, 11:26 PM
Will your retrievers be ready for the upcoming bird season this October? This is a fun opportunity to get your dog on some live birds in a hunt test venue. The Inland Valley Retriever Club(IVRC) will be hosting a Licensed North American Hunter Retriever Association (NAHRA) Hunt Test on September 18,19 2010 at Prado Dog Park in Chino Hills, CA. So come on out and run your dogs, join us for a fabulous BBQ and raffle and go home with bragging rights, official NAHRA ribbons and bands for passing the test! You can download the rule book at http://www.nahra.org/images/stories/finalrulebook033009-1.pdf and the premium/entry forms at http://www.inlandvalleyretrieverclub.com/docs/IVRCpremiumENTRYpdf_new.pdf
Nice to see another event in the SW...well done Biff!

rwilliams
08-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Nice job, Biff. See you there! :p;):D

Biff
09-07-2010, 12:26 AM
This is a fun opportunity to get your dog on some live birds in a hunt test venue. The Inland Valley Retriever Club(IVRC) will be hosting a Licensed North American Hunter Retriever Association (NAHRA) Hunt Test on September 18,19 2010 at Prado Dog Park in Chino Hills, CA. So come on out and run your dogs, join us for a fabulous BBQ and raffle and go home with bragging rights, official NAHRA ribbons and bands for passing the test! You can download the rule book at http://www.nahra.org/images/stories/finalrulebook033009-1.pdf and the premium/entry forms at http://www.inlandvalleyretrieverclub.com/docs/IVRCpremiumENTRYpdf_new.pdf

We are all set for the test on the 18th and 19th. Birds,bands and
ribbons have been ordered. The last days of Indian Summer are upon us(I
hope) and the hunting and testing season is about to begin. Hope you
guys are getting excited too. We are the first test at Prado this season
and are looking forward to a fun and exciting event. We have some
improvements in the grounds, with Kelley's pond being finished last
spring. Though small it is good technical water. Several fields have
been cut and should provide good cover for trailing and quartering tests.

Biff

BirdNMouth
09-07-2010, 04:12 PM
Kellys pond? You mean Freds pond that got refurbished? Did they change the name of the pond after they did the redesign? Or is this another pond on the grounds?

HarryWilliams
09-08-2010, 12:35 AM
BirdNMouth, Will I see you at Fred's and/or Kelly's pond(s)? I hope there's a good turnout for NAHRA's comeback to IVRC. Harry

rwilliams
09-09-2010, 11:54 AM
I'm looking forward to it, Biff - and then the Hills Ferry NAHRA test the following weekend. Nice to hear some improvements have been made to the grounds too. See you there with Feather, Bear and Moxie!
:p:p:p

BirdNMouth
09-09-2010, 04:47 PM
BirdNMouth, Will I see you at Fred's and/or Kelly's pond(s)? I hope there's a good turnout for NAHRA's comeback to IVRC. Harry

Im not entered but I may come to watch. There isnt enough NAHRA tests in SoCal to get a title unless you go to AZ and maybe NorCal.

maydayretrievers
09-09-2010, 06:44 PM
Im not entered but I may come to watch. There isnt enough NAHRA tests in SoCal to get a title unless you go to AZ and maybe NorCal.

you forget almost all nahra test are doubles thier is more than enough test in California to get your title ..and your wouldn't have to go any furthur north than Los bano's

Biff
09-11-2010, 08:30 AM
Roger May in AZ has revived WAG and will be holding a test in December week after Copper State. Then there is Central Coast, great test, at Camp Roberts in the Spring. And Hills Ferry in Modesto. Its building Hope we can get more clubs to start holding NAHRA events. It is a great venue for hunting dogs and allot of fun. Best raffles and Banquets around.

Biff

Biff
09-11-2010, 08:43 AM
The IVRC Hunt Test is just around the corner. Starts next Saturday on the 18th. After the testing on Saturday we will be hosting a BBQ/raffle starting around 5pm. Cost is $17, $20 at the door. Includes 10 general raffle tickets. We have many great items this year including hunting and dog training gear. The big ticket item being raffled off, using a 54 deck of cards, will be a Gunners Up launcher and a MUD River Kennel cover with Avery bumpers.So come on out and enjoy the fun

ferrol
09-12-2010, 08:19 PM
Roger,
Inland Velley NAHRA Hunt Test is this coming weekend in Chino and then Hills Ferry's (Turlock Area, 3 1/2 hours north) test is the 25 & 26th.

Both test are going to be fun...

In 2 weekends you can have a NAHRA titled dog.

E-mail Biff for Inland Valley and me for Hills Ferry Hunttest@Yahoo.com

Happy Training-

Robert
Hunt Test Chair

BirdNMouth
09-21-2010, 04:15 PM
I wasnt there but congrats to all who passed this weekends NAHRA tests!

HarryWilliams
09-22-2010, 12:06 PM
It seemed to me that lots of folks had a really good time. I enjoyed the days in the field with the hunting retriever folks at Prado.

Thank you to everyone for supporting this event especially the Inland Valley Retriever Club members for allowing a NAHRA comeback to Southern California.:cool:

Who's next? Harry