PDA

View Full Version : Page 1

road kill
08-05-2010, 12:40 PM
Of the progressive liberal play book, the race card;

http://abcnews.go.com/US/connecticut-shooters-girlfriend-talks-alleged-racial-harassment/story?id=11330589

"The girlfriend of the man who gunned down eight people before turning the gun on himself at a Connecticut beer distributorship Tuesday said she heard evidence of enough racial harassment the man had allegedly suffered at work to drive someone "crazy." "

This also incorporates page 2, the victim card.

RK

ducknwork
08-05-2010, 02:54 PM
What's page 3? Or do they even need it?

YardleyLabs
08-05-2010, 03:53 PM
Page 1 of the Right Wing Extremist Handbook:

Use accusations that liberals are playing the race card to redefine every issue in racial terms and every piece of bad news as the product of liberalism.
Page 2 of the Right Wing Extremist Handbook:

See Page 1.:rolleyes:

YardleyLabs
08-05-2010, 04:06 PM
That's being done by the girlfriend and her mother, not right wingers. Anyone, liberal or conservative should be angry about that.
Walt
Crazy people have been taking guns into places they shouldn't and shooting up people too often. Those people (directly, through mouthpieces, or or in writings left behind) have espoused a variety of political, religious and other reasons to justify their actions. There is no justification and their craziness has nothing to do with anything they spout. They are crazy. This guy may well have been subject to racial taunts. It wouldn't be a first or last. That doesn't excuse anything. To use his complaints or his girlfriend's comments as an indictment of liberals may sound good, but they are unrelated. In Knoxville TN, a man walked into a church that I have attended and shot a comparable number of people. His complaint was that they were too liberal. Does that stand as part of the conservative play book?

road kill
08-05-2010, 05:35 PM
Crazy people have been taking guns into places they shouldn't and shooting up people too often. Those people (directly, through mouthpieces, or or in writings left behind) have espoused a variety of political, religious and other reasons to justify their actions. There is no justification and their craziness has nothing to do with anything they spout. They are crazy. This guy may well have been subject to racial taunts. It wouldn't be a first or last. That doesn't excuse anything. To use his complaints or his girlfriend's comments as an indictment of liberals may sound good, but they are unrelated. In Knoxville TN, a man walked into a church that I have attended and shot a comparable number of people. His complaint was that they were too liberal. Does that stand as part of the conservative play book?

If I'm not mistaken (and I'm not) we are talking about what this lady said about this guy.
Try to stay on topic.

Read her words.

RK

road kill
08-05-2010, 05:36 PM
What's page 3? Or do they even need it?
Page #3= "Bush did it!!":D

Just here to help!

RK

YardleyLabs
08-05-2010, 05:49 PM
If I'm not mistaken (and I'm not) we are talking about what this lady said about this guy.
Try to stay on topic.

Read her words.

RK
I did. It doesn't change a word I wrote.

road kill
08-06-2010, 09:14 AM
There is always MORE to the story.....here's the more;

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/hartford-distributors-shooter-omar-thornton-was-selling-beer-to-3rd-party/19582954?icid=main|htmlws-main-n|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolnews.com%2Fcrime%2 Farticle%2Fhartford-distributors-shooter-omar-thornton-was-selling-beer-to-3rd-party%2F19582954

His own words folks.
He stole beer, sold it got, busted and it's racially based!!

RK

mjh345
08-06-2010, 05:14 PM
The family that owns that company has the very best of reputations in the community. It makes me sick that this woman and her mother would even be given the opportunity to defend this bastard. As if there's any excuse for murdering all those people.
Walt

Touche!!!!