PDA

View Full Version : The Five Republicans....

M&K's Retrievers
08-05-2010, 08:16 PM
.....that need to be fired at the first opportunity.Those are the 5 that voted for Kagan. What a crock!

david gibson
08-05-2010, 08:32 PM
.....that need to be fired at the first opportunity.Those are the 5 that voted for Kagan. What a crock!

you da man. correct there.

JDogger
08-05-2010, 09:51 PM
you da man. correct there.

Well then fire them. We need more dems anyway.

Regardless of what happens in 2010, 2012. It's going to take years for the political swing to go back to the other side.

Trying to get used to typing on a new laptop. It sucks.

JD

BonMallari
08-05-2010, 10:09 PM

without even looking them up I will guess they were all RINO's...Snowe, Chaffee,...and I will guess Scott Brown and some other east coast RINO's

BonMallari
08-05-2010, 10:12 PM
Well then fire them. We need more dems anyway.

Regardless of what happens in 2010, 2012. It's going to take years for the political swing to go back to the other side.

Trying to get used to typing on a new laptop. It sucks.

JD

not at the current rate...BHO is going to do for the Republicans what GWB did for the Democrats:D

JDogger
08-05-2010, 10:26 PM
not at the current rate...BHO is going to do for the Republicans what GWB did for the Democrats:D

God, I hope so. Then we can bitch, carp, bleed, warble, ululate, about your guy for a while.

Sad thing is...nothing will really change. We're owned. :(

JD

BonMallari
08-05-2010, 10:34 PM
God, I hope so. Then we can bitch, carp, bleed, warble, ululate, about your guy for a while.

Sad thing is...nothing will really change. We're owned. :(

JD

the sad thing is you are right, nothing will really change, just horses of a different color (political not racial inference)

BonMallari
08-06-2010, 02:40 AM
the five Republicans that voted yea would not have changed the outcome (Graham-SC, Snowe-VT,Collins-ME,Lugar-IN,Gregg-NH)...there was one Dem who vote Nay (Nelson-NE)

lets hope that all the POTUS have a long healthy life and that BHO doesnt get to nominate anyone else during his term

BrianW
08-06-2010, 08:28 AM
the five Republicans that voted yea would not have changed the outcome (Graham-SC, Snowe-VT,Collins-ME,Lugar-IN,Gregg-NH)...there was one Dem who vote Nay (Nelson-NE)

lets hope that all the POTUS have a long healthy life and that BHO doesnt get to nominate anyone else during his term

Maybe they wouldn't hav "changed the outcome" but with this, the Dems, such as Leahy, get to claim "There was "bipartisan support".

Definitely hope the remaining SCOTUS justices stay around a while. This Admin's history of selecting candidates (for all kinds of positions) with less than stellar qualifications/experience is truly one for the history books and sets a whole new precedent for job hunting.

I think I'm going to send in my resume for working on the "Patient Centered Research Panel" in the new Obamacare. I'm not a doctor, never been a administrator or anything like that, but I was a volunteer EMT-B so I've got "medical experience".
I should be perfectly qualified and appointed w/o question. :rolleyes:

Buzz
08-06-2010, 08:53 AM
On this I'll agree with you. Fire them all!

troy schwab
08-06-2010, 09:07 AM
Maybe they wouldn't hav "changed the outcome" but with this, the Dems, such as Leahy, get to claim "There was "bipartisan support".

Definitely hope the remaining SCOTUS justices stay around a while. This Admin's history of selecting candidates (for all kinds of positions) with less than stellar qualifications/experience is truly one for the history books and sets a whole new precedent for job hunting.

I think I'm going to send in my resume for working on the "Patient Centered Research Panel" in the new Obamacare. I'm not a doctor, never been a administrator or anything like that, but I was a volunteer EMT-B so I've got "medical experience".
I should be perfectly qualified and appointed w/o question. :rolleyes:

Heck, I stayed at a Holiday Inn once...... that puts me on equal ground with most of his appointees..............

Civil Service Exam regards

ducknwork
08-06-2010, 11:54 AM
Heck, I stayed at a Holiday Inn once...... that puts me on equal ground with most of his appointees..............

Civil Service Exam regards

You aren't qualified. You pay your taxes. Sorry we'll keep you in mind for the next position available.