PDA

View Full Version : Long Island Q/D

Van Ames
08-09-2010, 09:53 AM
Does anyone know if they are going to have their trial? Entries close this Wednesday and you still can not enter.

Van

Van Ames
08-09-2010, 03:55 PM
I do not usually look at the premium before entering a trial, but I guess I should learn to. I decided to check it now in order to contact the chairperson and discovered the note that they are not having it. Long way to travel for a D/Q:(

Peconic Baypeakes
08-10-2010, 11:53 PM
Again our profoundest apologies for not being able to have our DQ. Long story short, I called to process the paperwork for the property and was told that there were already 2 dog clubs registered for saturday of our AKC date. We were unable to find another property to make it feasable enough for anyone to travel to and not spend an arm and leg but were unable to. It would have bee nice to have our DQ on saturday with Westchester having there's on sunday as it would have given folks 2 days to earn points and place but it was first come first serve and I was new to running the FT did not have my paperwork in early enough.

We will be having our O/H Qualifier as well as M, S and J HT in September on Long Island as well as our Fall FT in Winslow, NJ though. I know the NJ trial would definatly be a bit of a trek from Maine but please consider the trip :)
We have some great judges for both events and our Fall FT is up and running on EE.

I will have the Aug DQ removed tomorrow from EE as I have already started the paperwork with the AKC as well as explained as to why we were forced to cancel. Be well everyone and good luck to everyone in their upcoming events.

Katherine :)

Van Ames
08-11-2010, 09:11 AM
Katherine, Sometimes things happen that way and I know how difficult it is to obtain grounds in your area. It is difficult enough here.

I appreciate your efforts.

Van