PDA

View Full Version : Avery Training Day In SC

Elliott Labradors
08-15-2010, 09:55 PM
Avery and the Charleston Retriever Club will be conducting a free training day at the Diamond E Farm in Mullins, South Carolina, on October 2nd. Hunt test scenarios for all levels will be covered and a technical pond will be available for more advanced work. Any dogs just entering the swim by phase or needing a refresher in this area will have ample opportunity in another pond reserved for this type of training. The seminar will start promptly at 8 A.M. and will end when darkness falls that day. Avery Sporting Dog will be providing lunch so please bring your dog and join us in a great time.

Photos of facilities and technical ponds and maps can be seen at www.ElliottLabradors.com

See ya'll there,

Wally

runnindawgz
08-16-2010, 07:15 AM
I CAN'T Believe it Wally!

I will actually be in town and able to participate in a Diamond E event!!!! So excited!!!!

Elliott Labradors
08-16-2010, 01:24 PM
GREAT! I don't think a lot of people have responded, do you mind if I let folks know you're coming..................attendance will surely pick up!

W

Labs Will-Do
08-16-2010, 01:53 PM
W. - Sounds tempting with Mrs. D attending but hopefully we will be running the long legged dogs at central sav. that weekend. Ya'll will have fun !

2tall
08-16-2010, 09:55 PM
Too bad its not about a month later! We will be headed back that way.

runnindawgz
08-19-2010, 08:05 AM
GREAT! I don't think a lot of people have responded, do you mind if I let folks know you're coming..................attendance will surely pick up!

W

LOLOL;)

OK - and I will have in attendance:
1) Spice: winner of the International Versilitile Labrador Competition (Agility/field division)
2) Gitum: Winner of the International Longest legged Labrador Competition (Senior hunter division)
3) Feather: Winner of the International Cutest pup bred by owner/handler Competition (5 month old division)

HRC Dogs
08-19-2010, 10:55 AM
I hope to be there with our new pup.

Crude: Winner of the International Flower Bed Mulching Event

runnindawgz
08-19-2010, 11:04 AM
Remind us to tell you of the Wicked practical joke Wally played on me

re winning: "International Dog Of The Year" ;) He got me good!