PDA

View Full Version : Former PLO terrorist on Islam/the GZ mosque

BrianW
08-18-2010, 10:17 AM
http://www.shoebat.com/

This guy, Walid Shoebat, was on the Rusty Humphies show last night talking about Islam and why the mosque shouldn't be built. His translation of what the mosque imam's Arabic writings say are quite a contrast to his "can't we all just get along" message that's being presented through the mainstream media and he challenges anyone that speaks/reads Arabic to contradict what he has interpreted.
There are disputes over his past supposed terrorist activities and some "progressives" like Mike Malloy will say he's "mentally ill" because he's converted to Christianity.
Shoebat's main point that I heard last night is that "Islam is shariah and shariah is Islam. Anyone that denies that is lying to you or is not practicing true Islam".
The ultimate long term goal of Imam Rauf's 'stealth strategy" is to influence the government to be compliant to shariah law. The mosque is but one small step because "[In the West] they have separation of church and state, this of course does not exist in any Muslim country. The only law that the Muslim needs exists already in the Koran and the Hadith.”
And we also suggest to the governors and political institutions to consult [Muslim] religious institutions and [Muslim] personalities in the field so as to assure their decision making to reflect the spirit of Shariah.

Even Yardley should be alarmed by those statements.

kjrice
08-18-2010, 10:41 AM
It is nothing new for those that prefer not to bury their liberal heads in the sand. This video explains it to a tee, but I'm sure Yardley, DNF, etc...will have some blind excuse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg)

dnf777
08-18-2010, 11:28 AM
It is nothing new for those that prefer not to bury their liberal heads in the sand. This video explains it to a tee, but I'm sure Yardley, DNF, etc...will have some blind excuse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxFzFIDbKpg)

So you take one person's interpretation and apply as universal truth?

Does the same standard apply to Christianity? The Bible is Christianity and Christianity is the Bible? If so, your buddies can't so easily dismiss the Old Testament now, can they?

It is clear that many who claim to support the Constitution and don't want big goobermint interference are willing to sell out their values when it suits them. I forgot what principles this country was founded upon? Care to remind me? Something about freedom of religion? Yeah, that's it!

david gibson
08-18-2010, 11:43 AM
http://www.shoebat.com/

This guy, Walid Shoebat, was on the Rusty Humphies show last night talking about Islam and why the mosque shouldn't be built. His translation of what the mosque imam's Arabic writings say are quite a contrast to his "can't we all just get along" message that's being presented through the mainstream media and he challenges anyone that speaks/reads Arabic to contradict what he has interpreted.
There are disputes over his past supposed terrorist activities and some "progressives" like Mike Malloy will say he's "mentally ill" because he's converted to Christianity.
Shoebat's main point that I heard last night is that "Islam is shariah and shariah is Islam. Anyone that denies that is lying to you or is not practicing true Islam".
The ultimate long term goal of Imam Rauf's 'stealth strategy" is to influence the government to be compliant to shariah law. The mosque is but one small step because "[In the West] they have separation of church and state, this of course does not exist in any Muslim country. The only law that the Muslim needs exists already in the Koran and the Hadith.
And we also suggest to the governors and political institutions to consult [Muslim] religious institutions and [Muslim] personalities in the field so as to assure their decision making to reflect the spirit of Shariah.

Even Yardley should be alearmed by those statements.

i wouldnt bet on it!

paul young
08-18-2010, 12:13 PM
is a Shoebat anything like a Moonbat? -Paul

kjrice
08-18-2010, 12:29 PM

Does the same standard apply to Christianity? The Bible is Christianity and Christianity is the Bible? If so, your buddies can't so easily dismiss the Old Testament now, can they?

It is clear that many who claim to support the Constitution and don't want big goobermint interference are willing to sell out their values when it suits them. I forgot what principles this country was founded upon? Care to remind me? Something about freedom of religion? Yeah, that's it!
No he is someone that put it on video to better explain it than posting replies on a forum. Instead you want to take pieces and jumble them all up into any excuse that will suit your stance. If you cannot see the true reason for the mosque, then give me the address to your family grave so I can air my dog out, which will have the same equivalency.

dnf777
08-18-2010, 12:36 PM
No he is someone that put it on video to better explain it than posting replies on a forum. Instead you want to take pieces and jumble them all up into any excuse that will suit your stance. If you cannot see the true reason for the mosque, then give me the address to your family grave so I can air my dog out, which will have the same equivalency.

To save some decency for the list, I sent you a PM. I hope you won't run to the mods like a little female dog. :p

kjrice
08-18-2010, 12:45 PM
To save some decency for the list, I sent you a PM. I hope you won't run to the mods like a little female dog. :p
The truth doesn't bother me. Thanks for the offer but I don't go that way. ;-)

BrianW
08-18-2010, 01:20 PM

Remember, this is not his interpretation of the Koran I'm referring to, rather the Arabic writings of the imam to other Muslims. Also, talks he has made such as in Cairo.