PDA

View Full Version : Music City HRC

captainjack
08-19-2010, 11:39 AM
I heard the Nashville area has gotton much rain. Any idea how the Music City grounds are fairing?

TN_LAB
08-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Lot of the folks frequent this site:

http://www.tnducks.com/cgi-local/yabb2/YaBB.pl?board=dogs

They also have their own site with contact emails, fwiw

You know they had a major flood there not too long ago...right?

whitefoot
08-20-2010, 08:22 PM
I drove out there today. It was my first time checking them out, but they looked really nice. There was some standing water on the gravel roads, but other than that, they looked great. Of course, I'm not sure how they normally look.

TN_LAB
08-20-2010, 09:02 PM
I drove out there today. It was my first time checking them out, but they looked really nice. There was some standing water on the gravel roads, but other than that, they looked great. Of course, I'm not sure how they normally look.

You live in Franklin and have never been there? Man, you are missing out. Nice place and a nice retriever club there.

whitefoot
08-20-2010, 10:14 PM
I've only lived in Franklin for a couple of years and my lab has been retired for a long time now, so I never really had a reason to go. I have never even hunted in Middle Tennessee, yet, but I'm hoping to change that this year. I have to say I was a little intimidated when we moved up from Louisiana. Down there, I had a private goose lease. Up here, it seems like it's all ducks on lakes on WMAs...so quite a change.

I've now got puppy fever, though, as I decided to get back into the dog and hunting game; I pick up my puppy on September 4th. I've been reading all of my training books, but got tired of that, so today I decided to take a drive up there and check it out. I was really hoping someone would be training and need a bird boy, but I was WAY too late in the day for that.

Anyway, it's really awesome. I was really impressed and can't wait to work with my new dog up there.

Fast Woody
08-21-2010, 07:59 PM
The grounds are in good shape ....the ponds are full. A lot of the fields are planted with beans . I train at pooles knob 3 days a week. We were out there this am at 630.
Henry
________
extreme q vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/extreme-vaporizer)