PDA

View Full Version : long island golden ret. club Oct AKCtest

Jim Person
08-23-2010, 01:01 PM
Does any one know if this test is going to happen? Might need one more junior leg and this would be the last test this year that is doable for me. Thanks for any info, Jim

Peconic Baypeakes
08-23-2010, 04:36 PM
As far as I know, LIGRC will be having their October Hunt test offering M, S, and J...I will be live throwing, my husband gunning and my kids working to...make sure you sign up when they open or you could even enter LIRFTC's HT which is September 10-12th :) maybe we'll see you at one of them :)

Katherine :)

Jim Person
08-23-2010, 06:17 PM
Thanks, I won't make it for sept test but will be down for the Oct. test. This dogs daddy is from long island CH Liddle Leaping Leo... Thanks for the info,, Could you also tell me which ferry I will need to take to get there from New London Ct? Thanks again...Jim

paul young
08-23-2010, 06:42 PM
Jim, cross-sound ferries. they have several. make your reservation for the latest ferry on the return trip. if you get there early, chances are you can grab an earlier one. you definitely don't want to miss it and have to drive all the way around.

GOOD LUCK IF YOU GO!-Paul

Gerrie Owren
08-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Hi Jim,
I usually take the 4 pm ferry to LI..book the 6 pm for the return trip on Sunday. The test is a good hour from Orient Point. with traffic it can take over an hour to get there.
Gerrie

labcurl
08-23-2010, 06:51 PM
Jim,

From New London you can take the Cross Sound Ferry to Orient Point, Long Island. The LIGRC should have the rest of their judging panel up soon. Sorry you can't make it to our test, LIRFTC, in Sept.

Do you happen to know if the Grampian Clan is coming over to play hunt games? Look forward to seeing one of Leo's kids.

Michele

Jim Person
08-23-2010, 07:44 PM
If all goes well, It will be 2 at lab club of boston,1 at yankee golden and 1 at LI...Jim

Gerrie Owren
08-23-2010, 09:17 PM
Hi Michele,

The "Grampian Clan" is planning on coming to your test Sept 10. We will be staying with Mary. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Gerrie

labcurl
08-24-2010, 09:45 PM
Gerrie,

I look forward to seeing everyone, hopefully I will have time to watch the dogs a little bit.

See you then,

Michele