PDA

View Full Version : Scott wins stunner in GOP Fla. governor's race

Roger Perry
08-25-2010, 01:26 PM
Rick Scott added to the Florida Republican Party’s tumultuous year, scoring a stunning victory Tuesday night in the GOP governor’s race over Bill McCollum and most of the state party’s leaders.

I am glad that Scott beat out the professional politician McCollum. There was alot of mud slinging by both sides.

Scott’s win could effectively end the political career of McCollum, 66, who spent two decades in the U.S. House but has now lost three statewide campaigns.

Scott has a few ideas I like and may even vote for him.

badbullgator
08-25-2010, 01:42 PM
Scott is a crook. He sells himself as not being a life long politician but he HAS BEEN A POLITICIAN IN TRAINING HIS WHOLE LIFE!!! There was no good canidate in this race and now there is only worse in the final race. what a joke
This race was what is wrong politics in the US. One old school dirty politician and one soon to be dirty politician. Of course the dem they are running against makes Nancy P look like a breath of fresh air.

road kill
08-25-2010, 01:51 PM
Rick Scott added to the Florida Republican Party’s tumultuous year, scoring a stunning victory Tuesday night in the GOP governor’s race over Bill McCollum and most of the state party’s leaders.

I am glad that Scott beat out the professional politician McCollum. There was alot of mud slinging by both sides.

Scott’s win could effectively end the political career of McCollum, 66, who spent two decades in the U.S. House but has now lost three statewide campaigns.

I have just turned against him.

This alone frightens me about the man.

RK

Roger Perry
08-25-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Perry http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?p=666490#post666490)

I have just turned against him.

This alone frightens me about the man.

RK

Well, you just may turn into an independent after all.;)