PDA

View Full Version : The Most and Least Honest Pundits

Franco
08-30-2010, 10:06 AM
http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/media/honest-pundits-lies-glenn-beck-george-will/19610146/

Interesting ratings of the most and least honest political pundits.

George Will and Sean Hannity scored the highest. Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh scored the lowest.

M&K's Retrievers
08-30-2010, 10:45 AM
Interesting but remember sometimes liers figure and figures lie.

Franco
08-30-2010, 11:18 AM
Interesting but remember sometimes liers figure and figures lie.

It looks fair to me, straight up. They have Sean Hannity ranked 2nd! If this was a Liberal publication with an agenda in news, I doubt Hannity would be ranked that high.

And, lets face it, Glenn Beck makes up stuff as he goes and was ranked least accurate.

M&K's Retrievers
08-30-2010, 11:35 AM
Probably is but you can make numbers do anything.

Just saying

Nor_Cal_Angler
08-30-2010, 12:04 PM
It looks fair to me, straight up. They have Sean Hannity ranked 2nd! If this was a Liberal publication with an agenda in news, I doubt Hannity would be ranked that high.

And, lets face it, Glenn Beck makes up stuff as he goes and was ranked least accurate.

I used to think that Beck makes up stuff as he goes...

But I have (not often) but have, done exactly what he tells his audience to do and check him...I have followed the layout he provides (in essence snopes his work), and found that (if I had to say) 80% ish of his layout is accurate, there are and have been found to be true links between SEIU and Obama, Sorros, "soical agendas" etc etc...

When he puts his stuff up on the "blackboard" and draws his links between this and that...I have checked it, more often then not is is right....ie..this person did this, and that person contributed to that, which put in place this person and now this persons agenda is being forced upon us...or this person used to do this and so and so is a firm beliver in what that person used to do and they have the ear of the administration...etc etc...

Does he interject "HIS" opinion...YES YES YES...but should his "opinion" be taken as FACT and used to determine if he is honest...or anyone else for that matter....NO,NO,NO!!!

NCA

subroc
08-30-2010, 12:19 PM
I logged on to the newspapers site and checked all the statements. I didn't verify them all by opening the links further. The truth portion, we could be skewed to say anything they want. select true statements from pundit one to give them a higher staistic of true statemsts and ignore their lies or questionable statemets. Take out of context or search for grey area statements to vilify someone you don't like.