PDA

View Full Version : Dancing with the stars

Roger Perry
08-31-2010, 09:21 AM
Bristol Palin will be on dancing with the stars. In her honor, they added a new dance "the horizontal boogie"

dixidawg
08-31-2010, 09:23 AM
Her professional partner for that one will be Bill Clinton.

road kill
08-31-2010, 09:27 AM
Bristol Palin will be on dancing with the stars. In her honor, they added a new dance "the horizontal boogie"

WOW Roger, how classy!!

So DNF's kids are off limits, makes him fightin' mad.....but Sarah's kids, well, that's OK for you middle of the road independents.

Very nice post Rog, very nice.:rolleyes:

RK

dnf777
08-31-2010, 09:32 AM
WOW Roger, how classy!!

So DNF's kids are off limits, makes him fightin' mad.....but Sarah's kids, well, that's OK for you middle of the road independents.

RK

For starters, I didn't choose to parade my kids on the national stage, and tout how wonderful abstinence only sex-ed works! Second of all, my oldest daughter is graduating from Texas A&M, and is not pregnant nor dating a playgirl model who's impregnated God only knows how many other women. Nor have any of us chosen to be on dance with the stars.

Finally, Bristol is probably too old for Clinton's likes.....and she may quickly surpass Monica in the chubby category too. She looks as if she's been hitting the moose-burgers pretty hard!

Roger Perry
08-31-2010, 09:36 AM
WOW Roger, how classy!!

RK.

I seem to remember a crack about Chelsie Clinton being a virgin when she married. Where was your concern then?????????????

Maybe I should send that to the Letterman writers.

road kill
08-31-2010, 09:38 AM
For starters, I didn't choose to parade my kids on the national stage, and tout how wonderful abstinence only sex-ed works! Second of all, my oldest daughter is graduating from Texas A&M, and is not pregnant nor dating a playgirl model who's impregnated God only knows how many other women. Nor have any of us chosen to be on dance with the stars.

Finally, Bristol is probably too old for Clinton's likes.....and she may quickly surpass Monica in the chubby category too. She looks as if she's been hitting the moose-burgers pretty hard!
Soooo, you get to decide who gets insulted, using you independent middle of the road judgement, I see.
And based on your criteria, she is worthy of personal insults?

You da man........

RK

road kill
08-31-2010, 09:40 AM

I seem to remember a crack about Chelsie Clinton being a virgin when she married. Where was your concern then?????????????

AHHHHHH, the "heEEeeEeeEe SsssSTttttTtaAaAaaarrrrrrTtTttTteeeeddddiiIiiiittT tT" card.

Nice whiney 6 year old play.

It still ain't right.
And I didn't participate in that thread becuase it was cow dung, just like this one.

RK

Roger Perry
08-31-2010, 09:44 AM
AHHHHHH, the "heEEeeEeeEe SsssSTttttTtaAaAaaarrrrrrTtTttTteeeeddddiiIiiiittT tT" card.

It still ain't right.
And I didn't participate in that thread becuase it was cow dung, just like this one.

RK

Maybe you did not participate but you did not criticize it either. Why the concern now???????

road kill
08-31-2010, 09:47 AM
Maybe you did not participate but you did not criticize it either. Why the concern now???????

Yes I did, both then and just now.
But you do what you gotta do.

RK

Buzz
08-31-2010, 09:52 AM
The Palins have made their own decision to become public figures.

dixidawg
08-31-2010, 09:55 AM

I didn't see the "crack" about Chelsea Clinton,,,,,

But isn't it considered a GOOD thing when someone decides to wait until marriage?????

How does that equate in any way to what you posted?

Roger Perry
08-31-2010, 09:57 AM
I didn't see the "crack" about Chelsea Clinton,,,,,

But isn't it considered a GOOD thing when someone decides to wait until marriage?????

How does that equate in any way to what you posted?

The crack about Chelsie was "not by her dad's definition."

Roger Perry
08-31-2010, 09:59 AM

RK

So what's good for the goose is not good for the gander?

dnf777
08-31-2010, 10:01 AM
Soooo, you get to decide who gets insulted, using you independent middle of the road judgement, I see.
And based on your criteria, she is worthy of personal insults?

You da man........

RK

Yep. When it comes to MY kids, I must certainly do. Thought a guy like you would understand that.

As for palins, they put themselves in the spotlight via numerous forums. I didn't.

road kill
08-31-2010, 10:06 AM
Yep. When it comes to MY kids, I must certainly do. Thought a guy like you would understand that.

As for palins, they put themselves in the spotlight via numerous forums. I didn't.
I do understand it genius, why don't you?

But hey, you and Rog are on the same page, should be very proud!!

RK

dnf777
08-31-2010, 10:17 AM

RK

Now you're just babbling nonsense for the sake of arguing.

I don't even know what RP said, except I agree with whomever said this thread is a bunch of dung.

Outta here.

ducknwork
08-31-2010, 12:11 PM
Hey Stan, you could just stoop to their level and say something about Sasha and Malia. How do you think Rog would like that?

Buzz
08-31-2010, 12:13 PM
Hey Stan, you could just stoop to their level and say something about Sasha and Malia. How do you think Rog would like that?

I fail to see how you can compare comments about two little kids to comments about a young adult who has chosen to become a celebrity.

ducknwork
08-31-2010, 12:14 PM
I fail to see how you can compare comments about two little kids to comments about a young adult who has chosen to become a celebrity.

Kids are kids and it's disrespectful regardless of who they belong to.

david gibson
08-31-2010, 12:18 PM

so you know for certain she is the one and only college senior that is still a virgin at TAMU??

david gibson
08-31-2010, 12:20 PM

RK

dont worry stan, let them have their fun. my bet is roger will be glued to the set, just like he is for every episode of that show.

i bet he even drives a pt cruiser. ;-)

YardleyLabs
08-31-2010, 12:25 PM
A fundamental difference is that Bristol Palin and her on again off again hubby to maybe be or not have now placed themselves on the public stage for personal celebrity and gain. Both are now adults and will be judged on the public stage for their behavior, with no more consideration than is routinely given to the likes of Lindsay Lohan. Chelsea Clinton never put herself on a similar stage, and Dave certainly never put his children there.

dnf777
08-31-2010, 12:25 PM
so you know for certain she is the one and only college senior that is still a virgin at TAMU??

Where the hell did you pull that out of?
Making stuff up again, I see......and quite personal at that.

She's an adult, and I trust her judgement that I instilled in her growing up, and that's all I'm saying on this forum. Other than I'm immensley proud of her, and her accomplishments, and the wonderful person she's turned out to be. That's the line and you don't cross it.

Roger Perry
08-31-2010, 12:30 PM
dont worry stan, let them have their fun. my bet is roger will be glued to the set, just like he is for every episode of that show.

i bet he even drives a pt cruiser. ;-)

Never watched the show. Just saw something about it on GMA this morning.

ducknwork
08-31-2010, 12:30 PM
A fundamental difference is that Bristol Palin and her on again off again hubby to maybe be or not have now placed themselves on the public stage for personal celebrity and gain. Both are now adults and will be judged on the public stage for their behavior, with no more consideration than is routinely given to the likes of Lindsay Lohan. Chelsea Clinton never put herself on a similar stage, and Dave certainly never put his children there.

Without her parents, would Bristol have been famous? No. They didn't make themselves famous and put themselves in the limelight, the media did it while Sarah was campaigning. They had ZERO choice as to whether or not they would be known world wide. It still doesn't make it right to bash someone's kids.

road kill
08-31-2010, 12:41 PM
Rationalization: "In psychology and logic, rationalization (or making excuses) is a defense mechanism in which perceived controversial behaviors or feelings are explained in a rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, to differentiate from the original deterministic explanation, of the behavior or feeling in question."

The second strongest human drive!!:D

RK

Roger Perry
08-31-2010, 12:41 PM
Without her parents, would Bristol have been famous? No. They didn't make themselves famous and put themselves in the limelight, the media did it while Sarah was campaigning. They had ZERO choice as to whether or not they would be known world wide. It still doesn't make it right to bash someone's kids. unless they are democrats. there I fixed it for you

This look familiar?????????????????

duckheads (http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/member.php?u=24922)

http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/image.php?u=24922&dateline=1247156561 (http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/member.php?u=24922)

Hillary was talking with Chelsea before the wedding and asked " Have you had sex with Marc?"

Chelsea replyed "not according to DAD!"

dnf777
08-31-2010, 12:52 PM
Rationalization: "In psychology and logic, rationalization (or making excuses) is a defense mechanism in which perceived controversial behaviors or feelings are explained in a rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, to differentiate from the original deterministic explanation, of the behavior or feeling in question.

RK

Its evident from your numerous posts that you know very well what rationalization is, and how to use it. You don't need to convince us by posting definitions. Add aviodance and diversion to that list as well.

road kill
08-31-2010, 12:53 PM
Its evident from your numerous posts that you know very well what rationalization is, and how to use it. You don't need to convince us by posting definitions. Add aviodance and diversion to that list as well.

OK Lil' Yardley, I am sure you pleased him coming to his rescue.

Good boy!!!:D

RK

dnf777
08-31-2010, 12:56 PM
OK Lil' Yardley, I am sure you pleased him coming to his rescue.

Good boy!!!:D

RK

Case in point.

road kill
08-31-2010, 12:58 PM
Case in point.

Does he give you a treat??:D

RK

dnf777
08-31-2010, 01:37 PM
Does he give you a treat??:D

RK

Out of respect to Chris and his excellent forum, and simple requests, I won't post what the obvious reply to that is. :D

Besides, it would probably incite and equally immature response....:cool:

duk4me
08-31-2010, 01:48 PM
Something about this thread reminds me of pro wrestling interviews WOO:p

road kill
08-31-2010, 01:52 PM

"You wanna' be the man, you gotta' beat the man!!!":D

RK

Roger Perry
08-31-2010, 02:07 PM

I believe that would be WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ducknwork
08-31-2010, 02:23 PM
This look familiar?????????????????

duckheads (http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/member.php?u=24922)

http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/image.php?u=24922&dateline=1247156561 (http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/member.php?u=24922)

Hillary was talking with Chelsea before the wedding and asked " Have you had sex with Marc?"

Chelsea replyed "not according to DAD!"

Did I write it?

duk4me
08-31-2010, 02:30 PM
In high school I think 79 the Von Erichs were huge in Texas. They traveled to small towns like mine and wrestled in the local football stadiums. Me and some friends were behind the field house partaking of things that kids of the 70's partook of.

Around the corner comes Kerry Von Erich, Kelly Von Erich, and the evil ones they were wrestling. Kerry stops in his tracks till he sees what were doing and they all come over grab a beer and partook of the things we were partaking in.

All of the sudden we hear the announcer now for the main event Kerry says "Oh sh!t we gotta go meet us here after the match."

So we did and about 2:00 a.m. me, my buddies, and the pro wrestlers had partaken all we could handle of the stuff we shouln't be partaking in the first place. Well the Von Erich brothers and the villains all piled into an old convertible Caddy and headed back to Dallas.

Unfortunately they all are dead now, well not me.

Sorry to hijack but couldn't help but tell the story. Got no short term memory but the long terms still good.:cool:

Roger Perry
08-31-2010, 02:31 PM

It still ain't right.

RK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Perry http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?p=669431#post669431)

RK

Dream your dreams like you'll live forever, live each day like it's your last!!

Yeah, I make mistakes, I'll be the 2nd to admit it!!
http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/buttons/report.gif (http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/report.php?p=669434)

Ok, I guess you did participate in the thread but where was your criticizm of Chelsiea being the butt of a joke???? care to point it out for me. Here is the link.

http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59093&highlight=clinton+wedding

Roger Perry
08-31-2010, 02:36 PM
Did I write it?

You also participated in the thread yet you did not say anything about picking on someone's child. If you did, would you care to point it out to me?????

Lucky Seven
08-31-2010, 02:42 PM

I wonder what kind of choke chain or leash Bill used to walk Chelsie down the aisle with ????

I wonder if he feeds her Pro Plan ???

road kill
08-31-2010, 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Perry http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?p=669431#post669431)

RK

Dream your dreams like you'll live forever, live each day like it's your last!!

Yeah, I make mistakes, I'll be the 2nd to admit it!!
http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/statusicon/user_online.gif http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/buttons/report.gif (http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/report.php?p=669434)

Ok, I guess you did participate in the thread but where was your criticizm of Chelsiea being the butt of a joke???? care to point it out for me. Here is the link.

http://new.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59093&highlight=clinton+wedding
First, when I have to answer to the likes of you it will be time to move on down the line.
Second, I would say I pretty much changed the direction of that thread, making no mention whatsoever of the young Ms Clinton.
Third, rationalization, the single strongest human drive;

"In psychology and logic, rationalization (or making excuses[1]) is a defense mechanism in which perceived controversial behaviors or feelings are explained in a rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, to differentiate from the original deterministic explanation, of the behavior or feeling in question."

So I guess in your mind and heart you have OKEY-DOKEYED trashing Ms palin.
Cause someone else didn't stand up for Ms. Clinton.

WOW!!!:shock:

BTW--as evidence of my position, I stood up for DeppityDawg, didn't I???

RK

Roger Perry
08-31-2010, 02:52 PM
First, when I have to answer to the likes of you it will be time to move on down the line.
Second, I would say I pretty much changed the direction of that thread, making no mention whatsoever of the young Ms Clinton.
Third, rationalization, the single strongest human drive;

"In psychology and logic, rationalization (or making excuses[1]) is a defense mechanism in which perceived controversial behaviors or feelings are explained in a rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, to differentiate from the original deterministic explanation, of the behavior or feeling in question."

So I guess in your mind and heart you have OKEY-DOKEYED trashing Ms palin.
Cause someone else didn't stand up for Ms. Clinton.

WOW!!!:shock:

BTW--as evidence of my position, I stood up for DeppityDawg, didn't I???

RK

I was just going by your statement that you made today.

Fair and balanced just like faux news

road kill
08-31-2010, 03:04 PM
I was just going by your statement that you made today.

Fair and balanced just like faux news

Roger, is it time for you to go watch the Dailey Show for your news, or reruns of Dancing With the Stars??

I don't like the personal stuff, but your pushing it.

You are perfect, I am trash, now...I am asking you to BACK OFF comin after me Rog, or you might catch me.

And I don't think you will like that.

BTW--I have stuck up for you as well in the past, that is over.

RK

david gibson
08-31-2010, 03:05 PM
Where the hell did you pull that out of?
Making stuff up again, I see......and quite personal at that.

She's an adult, and I trust her judgement that I instilled in her growing up, and that's all I'm saying on this forum. Other than I'm immensley proud of her, and her accomplishments, and the wonderful person she's turned out to be. That's the line and you don't cross it.

then you should not have brought her name up as a discussion or comparison point. you yourself said bristol is fair game because her mom brought her out.

you just did it to yourself dude. i have no intentions of crossing a line, but i did want to show you doing the same thing. but i wont use the "H" word

YardleyLabs
08-31-2010, 03:10 PM
Without her parents, would Bristol have been famous? No. They didn't make themselves famous and put themselves in the limelight, the media did it while Sarah was campaigning. They had ZERO choice as to whether or not they would be known world wide. It still doesn't make it right to bash someone's kids.
When Bristol's only claim to fame was being Sarah Palin's pregnant daughter, I would have agreed with you. If you check back, you will see that I also did not bash either Bristol or Levi. When Levi poses for Play Girl, and Bristol begins doing reality shows, and they choose as adults, however idiotic they may be, to make their lives a public spectacle independent of Sarah Palin, they become public persons. They can choose to follow in the well worn footsteps of such paradigms of virtue as Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, or in the much lower key footsteps of Chelsea Clinton. I don't see the other Palin children in the spotlight. If Bristol chose to live her life thinking about school,or work, or how to care for her child, she wouldn't have to worry about the spotlight either. She is an adult and deserves to be treated as one. That includes being talked about and parodied when she decides to go on silly TV.

road kill
08-31-2010, 03:14 PM
When Bristol's only claim to fame was being Sarah Palin's pregnant daughter, I would have agreed with you. If you check back, you will see that I also did not bash either Bristol or Levi. When Levi poses for Play Girl, and Bristol begins doing reality shows, and they choose as adults, however idiotic they may be, to make their lives a public spectacle independent of Sarah Palin, they become public persons. They can choose to follow in the well worn footsteps of such paradigms of virtue as Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan, or in the much lower key footsteps of Chelsea Clinton. I don't see the other Palin children in the spotlight. If Bristol chose to live her life thinking about school,or work, or how to care for her child, she wouldn't have to worry about the spotlight either. She is an adult and deserves to be treated as one. That includes being talked about and parodied when she decides to go on silly TV.

Mr. Yardley,
I think this is one of the few areas we agree on.
Let's say your post is 100% correct (for arguments sakes).
How does that justify this??;

"the horizontal boogie"

RK

duk4me
08-31-2010, 03:14 PM

Might want to add the Bush twins. Other than a few minor hiccups they too have followed Chelsea's example. Fair and balanced thats me.:)

YardleyLabs
08-31-2010, 03:22 PM
Might want to add the Bush twins. Other than a few minor hiccups they too have followed Chelsea's example. Fair and balanced thats me.:)
Some of the bar scrapes became interesting, especially because of the position in which they placed the secret services agents assigned to them. However, I agree that those deserve no more attention than Amy Carter's arrest for participating in a campus demonstration.;-)

Roger Perry
08-31-2010, 03:23 PM

I think the hiccups were from following in dad's footsteps.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/bush-drunk/59c728508ade4b9affd259c728508ade4b9affd2-168422671886?q=utube%20bush%20drunk

duk4me
08-31-2010, 03:32 PM
I think the hiccups were from following in dad's footsteps.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/bush-drunk/59c728508ade4b9affd259c728508ade4b9affd2-168422671886?q=utube%20bush%20drunk

Seems to me W did an admirable job overcoming those footsteps he made early in adulthood whether you like his policies or not.

Don't need to watch the vid they are kids being kids and we are talking apples and oranges. My intent is the twins, Chelsea, and thus far the O'Bama daughters are doing nothing to self promote.

I know I seldom contribute anything to POTUS but I swear I think there are very few that regularly contribute to it that can see both sides of the fence.

Now I will leave ya'll alone to argue amongst yourselfs. BTW there is both good and evil on both sides of that fence.

Roger Perry
08-31-2010, 03:37 PM
Seems to me W did an admirable job overcoming those footsteps he made early in adulthood whether you like his policies or not.

Don't need to watch the vid they are kids being kids and we are talking apples and oranges. My intent is the twins, Chelsea, and thus far the O'Bama daughters are doing nothing to self promote.

I know I seldom contribute anything to POTUS but I swear I think there are very few that regularly contribute to it that can see both sides of the fence.

Now I will leave ya'll alone to argue amongst yourselfs. BTW there is both good and evil on both sides of that fence.

Looks like these pictures are recent and he has fallen off the wagon again.

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/president-bush-drunk-again/56fccaa46b62eda50ed156fccaa46b62eda50ed1-165702009137?q=u%20tube%20bush%20drunk&FORM=VIRE1

Hew
08-31-2010, 05:57 PM
Paradigms of virtue? You channeling Norm Crosby? ;-) (Nobody corrects my Spanglish without receiving some divine restitution :-P ;-)).

I agree with your post. Bristol's choice to go on this show is cringe-inducing. Maybe she thinks this will help her image. If so, she's a slow learner, because it doesn't matter how well she dances, how sweet she is, or how genuine she is there will always be vicious leftist bastards in the media and in Hollywood who will savage her with vileness. I got a dollar that says the first time she dances that there will be some boos and hisses. I got a hundo that says any time Sarah Palin shows up in person to watch the show there will be boos and hisses.

road kill
08-31-2010, 06:03 PM
Paradigms of virtue? You channeling Norm Crosby? ;-) (Nobody corrects my Spanglish without receiving some divine restitution :-P ;-)).

I agree with your post. Bristol's choice to go on this show is cringe-inducing. Maybe she thinks this will help her image. If so, she's a slow learner, because it doesn't matter how well she dances, how sweet she is, or how genuine she is there will always be vicious leftist bastards in the media and in Hollywood who will savage her with vileness. I got a dollar that says the first time she dances that there will be some boos and hisses. I got a hundo that says any time Sarah Palin shows up in person to watch the show there will be boos and hisses.

And if Obama shows up, they all drop to their knees!!:D

RK

YardleyLabs
08-31-2010, 06:20 PM

I will admit that I felt some level of guilt the minute I posted my cojones comment and was happy that you took in good humor. I thought paradigms carried its own humor much better than paragons -- calling them a world view of virtue or an over-arching example seemed to go nicely with all the biblical discussions.

YardleyLabs
08-31-2010, 07:43 PM
Even before Bristol decided to dance with the stars, she had already acted to place herself and her life in the public domain for her own purposes. From http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Palin.

Palin now works with the speakers' circuit and will ask between $15,000 and $30,000 for each appearance. She has signed with Single Source Speakers. She is listed on the speaking group's website as available for conferences, fundraisers, special events and holidays, as well as women's, youth, abstinence and "pro-life" programs.[2] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Palin#cite_note-speakers_circuit-1)[4] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Palin#cite_note-speaker-3)
Business venture

In September 2009, Bristol Palin formed BSMP, a lobbying (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobbying), public relations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_relations), and political consulting (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_consulting) services firm.[39] (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Palin#cite_note-38) While the initial focus will be working with Candie's Foundation, BSMP will expand to work with additional clients
No more "child" immunity.

ducknwork
09-01-2010, 02:31 PM
I think the most ironic thing about this thread is that Roger thinks it is acceptable to make jokes about a teenager's sex life, but, as a grown man, he threatens to sue if someone makes a joke about his.

Quite odd.

Roger Perry
09-01-2010, 02:52 PM
I think the most ironic thing about this thread is that Roger thinks it is acceptable to make jokes about a teenager's sex life, but, as a grown man, he threatens to sue if someone makes a joke about his.

Quite odd.

I never claimed Bristol Palin was a lesbian. I am hetrosexual not a homo and that is a big difference.

road kill
09-01-2010, 02:58 PM
I never claimed Bristol Palin was a lesbian. I am hetrosexual not a homo and that is a big difference.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

If it's someones kid you HATE it's OK.

If it's a comment on you.....whoa nellie!!!!

Neither should occur and have nothing to do with any issues what so ever.

(except you do have a man crush on Bush!!;-))

Very sad......

RK

Roger Perry
09-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

If it's omeones kid you HATE it's OK.

Very sad......

RK

Nothing compared to your man crush on Obama:shock:

Roger Perry
09-01-2010, 03:13 PM
Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

If it's omeones kid you HATE it's OK.

Very sad......

RK

Let anyone on here make fun of a democrat's child and you have nothing to say about it, but if somone makes a joke about a republican's kid watch out, you go ape sh!t

road kill
09-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Let anyone on here make fun of a democrat's child and you have nothing to say about it, but if somone makes a joke about a republican's kid watch out, you go ape sh!t

You are a very sad little man.

RK

ducknwork
09-01-2010, 10:20 PM

There is really no difference. You made a joke about her sex life. Inappropriate IMO as she is not here for you to say it to her face and she is still a teenager. You are an old man thinking about the sex life of a 19 year old. Kinda gross.

I made a joke about you, that everyone obviously knew was not meant seriously and clearly not true. Not to mention, we are two grown men and I said it for you to hear, not behind your back. If I knew that you couldn't take crap the same way you dish it out, I never would have said it. I can't stand people like that. I joke around with people that I consider to be my friends. RK, DNF, DG, and others on here can attest to that. Don't worry, I won't ever take any chance that I may offend you with a joke again.

david gibson
09-01-2010, 10:27 PM
There is really no difference. You made a joke about her sex life. Inappropriate IMO as she is not here for you to say it to her face and she is still a teenager. You are an old man thinking about the sex life of a 19 year old. Kinda gross.

I made a joke about you, that everyone obviously knew was not meant seriously and clearly not true. Not to mention, we are two grown men and I said it for you to hear, not behind your back. If I knew that you couldn't take crap the same way you dish it out, I never would have said it. I can't stand people like that. I joke around with people that I consider to be my friends. RK, DNF, DG, and others on here can attest to that. Don't worry, I won't ever take any chance that I may offend you with a joke again.

ducknwork is right on here. and why shout to the winds how you are not homo ?? pretty telling when you must toot your own horn (pun totally intended... ;-) ) your own actions should prove your stature - - and they have... :rolleyes:

guilty dog barks first regards.....

road kill
09-02-2010, 07:49 AM

I consider that an honor, thank you!

RK

Roger Perry
09-02-2010, 10:55 AM

I don't mind jokes but there are somethings you do not joke about. I do not make jokes about anyone on here because that is a personal attack and I believe the saying on here goes be civil or be banned. If "celebrities" (not rtf'ers) put themselves in the lime light then they are ripe for comments. Brystol is an adult now and if she had been a minor I would not have made a joke about her.

precisionlabradors
09-02-2010, 11:01 AM
who gives a crap? both jokes are humorous in their own right. stop being babies. making an everest out of a molehill
________
LovelyWendie99 (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

ducknwork
09-02-2010, 11:36 AM
I don't mind jokes but there are somethings you do not joke about. I do not make jokes about anyone on here because that is a personal attack and I believe the saying on here goes be civil or be banned. If "celebrities" (not rtf'ers) put themselves in the lime light then they are ripe for comments. Brystol is an adult now and if she had been a minor I would not have made a joke about her.

Whatever.:roll::roll::roll:

Tell Chris to ban me if I am not civil. Threatening a lawsuit against a person and a site could be viewed as not very civil as well.:cool: If there are 'some' things that you don't make jokes about, a simple request to not do it again or warning would probably fix the issue a lot more 'civilly' than flipping your lid. That's how grown men around here handle things. Guess you are just a bit more sensitive than that.

Roger Perry
09-02-2010, 11:41 AM
Whatever.:roll::roll::roll:

Tell Chris to ban me if I am not civil. Threatening a lawsuit against a person and a site could be viewed as not very civil as well.:cool: If there are 'some' things that you don't make jokes about, a simple request to not do it again or warning would probably fix the issue a lot more 'civilly' than flipping your lid. That's how grown men around here handle things. Guess you are just a bit more sensitive than that.

I do not go whinning to Chris whenever I felt a personal attack has been leveled against me. If you make a claim against a person it better be true or it is slander.

ducknwork
09-02-2010, 11:42 AM
I do not go whinning to Chris whenever I felt a personal attack has been leveled against me. If you make a claim against a person it better be true or it is slander.

Just your lawyer instead, huh?

duk4me
09-02-2010, 04:00 PM
Just your lawyer instead, huh?

Oh shat! We can sued for making fun of someone on here? Anybody know a good bankruptcy lawyer? I'm gonna need one!

road kill
09-02-2010, 06:25 PM
Oh shat! We can sued for making fun of someone on here? Anybody know a good bankruptcy lawyer? I'm gonna need one!

If that is the case, RP will be suing himself!!:D

RK

ducknwork
09-02-2010, 08:00 PM
If that is the case, RP will be suing himself!!:D

RK

ROTFLMAO....

Hew
09-21-2010, 07:05 AM
Hey, whaddya know, they were actually pretty nice to Bristol last night...the audience, judges and fellow castmates. Nobody made any tacky/catty comments toward her. She is a brutal dancer, though.

Ken Bora
09-21-2010, 10:36 AM
Hey, whaddya know, they were actually pretty nice to Bristol last night...the audience, judges and fellow castmates. Nobody made any tacky/catty comments toward her. She is a brutal dancer, though.

I just saw the clip on FOX News...
Song she danced to made me smile.

duckheads
09-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Hey Roger gald you brought my post back up. Got another good chuckle out of it. I think it was more of a slam on Bill then Chelsea, wasn't it?

Some of you middle of the road independants crack me up! very predictable!

Life is to short to take this stuff seriously but man some people!