PDA

View Full Version : Look Out Iowa.....

road kill
09-01-2010, 01:51 PM
...here SHE comes!!

You guys can laugh, take personal cheap shots, make fun of her family and be very afraid.

Cause she is comin' after it.

Will she win??

Doubtful.
Will she have an impact...........

http://blogs.desmoinesregister.com/dmr/index.php/2010/08/31/sarah-palins-iowa-plans-mark-change-in-posture-toward-key-2012-state/

RK:D

Roger Perry
09-01-2010, 02:04 PM
Oh, please God, let her run for President in 2012.:monkey:

WRL
09-01-2010, 02:12 PM

Why? Are you that excited to vote for her? Or are you just super excited to revote for Obama?

Why wouldn't you want there to be the best possible candidates on each side of the ballot?

You must be SOOOO excited to vote for Obama again that you don't want any temptation to vote for one of the "other" candidates.

WRL

Roger Perry
09-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Why? Are you that excited to vote for her? Or are you just super excited to revote for Obama?

Why wouldn't you want there to be the best possible candidates on each side of the ballot?

You must be SOOOO excited to vote for Obama again that you don't want any temptation to vote for one of the "other" candidates.

WRL

If Sarah Palin is the best candidate the republicans can come up with God bless them.

WRL
09-01-2010, 02:25 PM
If Sarah Palin is the best candidate the republicans can come up with God bless them.

Well she's not on the ballot yet.

But you are wishing for it.....I think you are a "closet Palinist".......

WRL

Roger Perry
09-01-2010, 02:28 PM
Well she's not on the ballot yet.

But you are wishing for it.....I think you are a "closet Palinist".......

WRL

I would do her.;-)

road kill
09-01-2010, 02:48 PM
I would do her.;-)

Very, very sad little man.

RK

Roger Perry
09-01-2010, 02:51 PM
Very, very sad little man.

RK

What's with this little man stuff boy?

M&K's Retrievers
09-01-2010, 03:15 PM

You know what Roger? I'm not so sure Obama would be a slam dunk against Palin. No, I'm not a Palin supporter. This guy is proving every day to be the worst of the worst. The funny thing is that he is either so arrogant and thinks himself unbeatable, he's just plain stupid or he doesn't care. I'm guessing some of all three. And don't give me any of you Bush BS. He sucked too to some degree but he's gone.

Roger Perry
09-01-2010, 03:18 PM
You know what Roger? I'm not so sure Obama would be a slam dunk against Palin. No, I'm not a Palin supporter. This guy is proving every day to be the worst of the worst. The funny thing is that he is either so arrogant and thinks himself unbeatable, he's just plain stupid or he doesn't care. I'm guessing some of all three. And don't give me any of you Bush BS. He sucked too to some degree but he's gone.

If she did run for President and won I just wonder how long it would take her to put the Country under for good. See no Bush BS.

M&K's Retrievers
09-01-2010, 03:28 PM
If she did run for President and won I just wonder how long it would take her to put the Country under for good. See no Bush BS.

What could she do that is worse than this current knucklehead. He has done more damage in 18 months than Bush did in 8 years.

Not only do I want the keys back, I want Obama's learners permit revoked!

Roger Perry
09-01-2010, 03:36 PM
What could she do that is worse than this current knucklehead. He has done more damage in 18 months than Bush did in 8 years.

Not only do I want the keys back, I want Obama's learners permit revoked!

Have you heard any of the interviews she did? She is dummer than Bush if that is possible. McCain would not even allow her to do any more interviews without him at her side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E&NR=1

M&K's Retrievers
09-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Have you heard any of the interviews she did? She is dummer than Bush if that is possible. McCain would not even allow her to do any more interviews without him at her side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrzXLYA_e6E&NR=1

Read my lips, Roger. We were comparing her to Obama. I did not sing her praises. I pointed out what an incompetent Obama is. Don't be surprised if our dope couldn't beat your dope. That's all I'm saying.

Roger Perry
09-01-2010, 04:01 PM
Read my lips, Roger. We were comparing her to Obama. I did not sing her praises. I pointed out what an incompetent Obama is. Don't be surprised if our dope couldn't beat your dope. That's all I'm saying.

Bring her on!

paul young
09-01-2010, 04:26 PM
i certainly hope that our choice is not between Obama and Palin in 2012.-Paul

starjack
09-01-2010, 04:54 PM
I would do her.;-)

CLASSLESS NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.

M&K's Retrievers
09-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Bring her on!

I hope it doesn't come to that.

JDogger
09-01-2010, 06:17 PM
This is the last paragraph from rk's link.

Iíll go to the event. Iíll go and see her,Ē said Rhodes, chairman of the Iowa Tea Party Patriots. ďBut as far as the presidential candidates people are talking about now, Iím dissatisfied with any of them so far and hope thereís somebody else who emerges.Ē

I think the republicans are in for a long and dirty fight to present a candidate that will appeal to their splintered factions as well as to the neccesary independent support.

What might emerge is a candidate that cannot even beat Obama.

BTW I hope Obama does not run again.

M&K's Retrievers
09-01-2010, 07:23 PM
I think the republicans are in for a long and dirty fight to present a candidate that will appeal to their splintered factions as well as to the neccesary independent support.[U[/U]

What might emerge is a candidate that cannot even beat Obama.

I'm afraid you are correct.

BTW I hope Obama does not run again.

I don't think his ego or handlers would allow that. On the other hand, he very well may lose the nomination.

JDogger
09-01-2010, 07:44 PM
I don't think his ego or handlers would allow that. On the other hand, he very well may lose the nomination.

To Who? There's no one in the wings on that side either...

2012. We all bend over and take it again.

Who is running this show, and why do we keep playing along?:confused:

JD

M&K's Retrievers
09-01-2010, 07:48 PM
To Who? There's no one in the wings on that side either...

2012. We all bend over and take it again.

Who is running this show, and why do we keep playing along?:confused:

JD

I'm still afraid that Clinton woman will get in on this deal. We will know in a couple of months.

Giving out heart worm pills and pissed cause I couldn't dove hunt today regards,

dnf777
09-01-2010, 07:50 PM

She would have to work fast, that is, if she intends on quitting half way through her term again. :rolleyes:

Sorry folks, but she ain't national material. When she quit her job, took Fox's money and ran, and now is doing tv shows.......its over for her. She will most definitely be a force in the party, but not as a candidate.

I hope she does not run. It would be like Obama uncontested. I would like to see a good republican or independent run, if not to win, to whip the dems into shape. The past 10 years have been a sad, sad joke on all of us. And its hurting.

david gibson
09-01-2010, 09:31 PM
She would have to work fast, that is, if she intends on quitting half way through her term again. :rolleyes:

Sorry folks, but she ain't national material. When she quit her job, took Fox's money and ran, and now is doing tv shows.......its over for her. She will most definitely be a force in the party, but not as a candidate.

I hope she does not run. It would be like Obama uncontested. I would like to see a good republican or independent run, if not to win, to whip the dems into shape. The past 10 years have been a sad, sad joke on all of us. And its hurting.

you are 100% right!

i dont want her running for president, she aint electable. not then not now.

but she is one helluva flag waver and she gets the masses in tune to understand all the crap the left is feeding us - and that scares the bejeeeebus out of you guys! and that will kick your butts in 2 months!!!!

and if you werent afraid of this wouldnt even discuss it!

depittydawg
09-01-2010, 09:35 PM
you are 100% right!

but she is one helluva flag waver and she gets the masses in tune to understand all the crap the left is feeding us - and that scares the bejeeeebus out of you guys! and that will kick your butts in 2 months!!!!

Actually what scares us is that people actually listen to the idiot.

Nor_Cal_Angler
09-01-2010, 09:49 PM

Feeling is mutual for this country's decision to listen the idiot currently sitting...

NCA

M&K's Retrievers
09-01-2010, 10:19 PM

Please explain how she is an idiot and Obama isn't if you can. This should be good.

depittydawg
09-02-2010, 12:19 AM
Feeling is mutual for this country's decision to listen the idiot currently sitting...

NCA

I can't see it. You may not like Obama's policies or politics. But at least he's an intelligent thoughtful man. You can't say the same for Palin or the other populist conservative leaders out there today. I mean really. For some reason, the conservatives have left behind the academics of their past.

http://the-osterley-times.blogspot.com/2008/11/death-of-conservative-intellectual.html
This all began says Lilla in 1976 when Irving Kristol publicly worried that "populist paranoia" was "subverting the very institutions and authorities that the democratic republic laboriously creates for the purpose of orderly self-government." Conservatives began to worry about "our disoriented elites," and the anti-intellectualism which has come to define the modern Republican party began.

ducknwork
09-02-2010, 04:38 AM
you are 100% right!

Ditto David...

ducknwork
09-02-2010, 04:40 AM
I can't see it. You may not like Obama's policies or politics. But at least he's an intelligent thoughtful man. You can't say the same for Palin or the other populist conservative leaders out there today. I mean really. For some reason, the conservatives have left behind the academics of their past.

http://the-osterley-times.blogspot.com/2008/11/death-of-conservative-intellectual.html
This all began says Lilla in 1976 when Irving Kristol publicly worried that "populist paranoia" was "subverting the very institutions and authorities that the democratic republic laboriously creates for the purpose of orderly self-government." Conservatives began to worry about "our disoriented elites," and the anti-intellectualism which has come to define the modern Republican party began.

All of her interviews that cause you guys to call her stupid would have been much better if she had a teleprompter to tell here what to say. Your boy doesn't sound so 'intelligent and thoughtful' without his, ya know...

road kill
09-02-2010, 07:40 AM
I can't see it. You may not like Obama's policies or politics. But at least he's an intelligent thoughtful man. You can't say the same for Palin or the other populist conservative leaders out there today. I mean really. For some reason, the conservatives have left behind the academics of their past. http://the-osterley-times.blogspot.com/2008/11/death-of-conservative-intellectual.html

I'll tell you what, Dawg, let's all list our education (and the institution) and rank each other here by that criteria.
While we are at it, let's rank military service and the awards received during our service, that seems to matter to some as well.

Shall we?

I mean it is soooo important and all.

BTW--I know I won't be at the top of the list, that's OK.

Wonder who will be towards the bottom, using your criteria???:D

RK

Roger Perry
09-02-2010, 10:05 AM
I was watching Good Morning America this morning. Tony Blair was being interviewed. Of the things he said about the two previous Presidents was "Bush was of simple mind" and Clinton "one of the smartest men he has known."

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/tony-blair-talks-christiane-amanpour-exclusive-inteview-princess-dianna-preim-minister-middle-east-peace-talk-11538932

dnf777
09-02-2010, 10:38 AM
you are 100% right!

You don't know how right you are! (right, as in correct)

If we get the likes of Boner, McConnell, and Palin, this country may very well not survive. Look how close those guys and gals took us to the brink already.

I am afraid. VERY afraid.

M&K's Retrievers
09-02-2010, 10:59 AM
You don't know how right you are! (right, as in correct)

If we get the likes of Boner, McConnell, and Palin, this country may very well not survive. Look how close those guys and gals took us to the brink already.

I am afraid. VERY afraid.

Not as afraid as I am with the current bunch big government crazies.

dnf777
09-02-2010, 12:03 PM
Not as afraid as I am with the current bunch big government crazies.

Hey, we have Wolfowitz offering advice on the gulf war.......HELP IS ON THE WAY!

kjrice
09-02-2010, 02:48 PM
I would do her.;-)
So that is how these videos are made of a dom kicking some liberal in the sack.

road kill
09-03-2010, 12:19 PM
I'll tell you what, Dawg, let's all list our education (and the institution) and rank each other here by that criteria.
While we are at it, let's rank military service and the awards received during our service, that seems to matter to some as well.

Shall we?

I mean it is soooo important and all.

BTW--I know I won't be at the top of the list, that's OK.

Wonder who will be towards the bottom, using your criteria???:D

RK

Yo, Dawg, what do you say?

You game??

RK

huntinman
09-04-2010, 06:38 PM
Yo, Dawg, what do you say?

You game??

RK

He's still mulling over how intelligent and thoughtful our current POTUS is. You know the one who said we have 57 states. The one who can't answer a question. the one who doesn't know what religion he is. yeah...the smart one.