PDA

View Full Version : Pat Burns/Andy Attar Seminar

amm
09-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Cape Fear Retriever Club will be having a retriever training seminar with Pat Burns and Andy Attar December 10-13, 2010.

We are planning to have 10 dog/handler teams plus observers (limit - 20 observers). If you are interested, please contact Andrea Meisse - ameisse@bellsouth.net

amm
09-04-2010, 09:33 PM
I forgot to mention the seminar will be held in Rocky Point, North Carolina

moscowitz
09-05-2010, 07:19 AM
Wow been there great property.

TIM DOANE
09-06-2010, 10:30 AM
I attened this seminar in Michigan in June. It was great and I would reccomend it to anyone. Two very good guys and a ton of good info. When they begin to talk about dogs they had a part in training you realize they worked with a lot of legendary dogs.

Brian Cockfield
09-06-2010, 11:17 AM
I hate I'm going to miss this one.

Socks
09-07-2010, 12:57 PM
I attened this seminar in Michigan in June. It was great and I would reccomend it to anyone. Two very good guys and a ton of good info. When they begin to talk about dogs they had a part in training you realize they worked with a lot of legendary dogs.

I'll second this and I learned a ton and I'm sure I missed a lot of info. I would attend this seminar again in a heartbeat.

amm
09-08-2010, 12:02 PM
Correction! The seminar will be December 10-12, 2010. We'll start early on Friday morning and finish up mid-day Sunday.

I've already had lots of interest in handler slots and will be sending out the application form this week. If you are interested in being a handler, please let me know ASAP.

Observers will need to fill out a form too, so we know what your areas of interest are. I'll have that form ready this week too.

Contact me at ameisse@bellsouth.net

Andrea

amm
09-13-2010, 09:04 PM
I have the application form almost ready and will be emailing it to everyone who contacted me. Should go out tomorrow - thanks for your patience!

If you'd like to get a copy, shoot me an email

Andrea Meisse
ameisse@bellsouth.net