PDA

View Full Version : US DOJ Sues An American Hero

gman0046
09-02-2010, 12:58 PM
The U.S Department of Justice is suing Arizona Sherriff Joe Arpiao for not turning over records and his discrimination of Hispanics. He ought to be given a medal for enforcing laws already on the books on illegal immigration that the Federal Government won't enforce. Obongolo will do anything to get the Hispanic vote. What a waste of taxpayer dollars.

Cody Covey
09-02-2010, 07:49 PM
My question is why won't he give the documents~

dback
09-02-2010, 08:01 PM
I listened to a local interview this afternoon. He stated that he has been cooperating and has turned over thousands of documents and after he does that ..... they ask for more. I don't have a clue who's telling the truth. Maybe some where in between. Smells suspiciously similar to a 'fishing' expedition.

Raymond Little
09-03-2010, 02:41 PM
Love Sheriff Arpiao, he has basically told DOJ to SIUTA!

troy schwab
09-03-2010, 03:02 PM
I hope he's innocent of any wrongdoing and counter sues the Feds for defamation of character...... this is crap. Doesnt the Fed have better shit to attend to?

gman0046
09-03-2010, 03:21 PM
This is insane going after Arpiao and they refuse to prosecute the 9/11 terrorists, the USS Cole bomber or illegal immigrants. Obongolo doesn't have a clue.

david gibson
09-03-2010, 09:51 PM
This is insane going after Arpiao and they refuse to prosecute the 9/11 terrorists, the USS Cole bomber or illegal immigrants. Obongolo doesn't have a clue.

sure he does gman - he is totally on cue on how to win the vote of the ignorant impoverished masses - the "useful idiots". he is playing the game that got him in office - stick it to the man! the issue is he is loosing the fervor that got them to the polls in 2008....

what an implosion - i have no qualms about stating i detest this man and everything he ever stood for.

oh i'd love to throw a shoe at his face!

gman0046
09-04-2010, 09:44 AM
What more could the fools who elected Obongolo expect? He had absolutely no credentials for the position. It's no wonder he is plummeting in the polls, he's been exposed as an inept fraud.

dnf777
09-04-2010, 09:49 AM

Did we just catch the 9-11 terrorists? I didn't hear that.

zeus3925
09-04-2010, 10:05 AM
How much of your tax money are we willing to spend processing and shipping illegals back to their homelands? There are 14 million of them. The cost to round them up, give them a hearing, and ship them back on an airplane, should end up eating up a healthy sized tax increase.

In the meantime, those good patriotic Yankee business moguls will just continue to hire those that continue to pour in. Maybe we should have employers pay a tax equal to one year's wages for the illegals they hire.

road kill
09-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Did we just catch the 9-11 terrorists? I didn't hear that.

Yes we did, his trial was slated to be held in NYC.
Here is just 1 of the hundreds of articles about him;
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/14/us/14terror.html?_r=1

Glad to help........

Maybe that was when you were on one of your sabbaticals.:D

RK

dnf777
09-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Yes we did, his trial was slated to be held in NYC.
Here is just 1 of the hundreds of articles about him;
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/14/us/14terror.html?_r=1

Glad to help........

Maybe that was when you were on one of your sabbaticals.:D

RK

Yeah, thanks for the refresher. It prompted me to read up on KSM, and I found that he was taken into custody on March 1, 2003! I thought surely this was an error, as most certainly his botched hearings have all been Obama's fault! Maybe he's been comatose for 7 years, and couldn't stand trial until just now? Hmmmm....that Obama sure screwed things up!

road kill
09-04-2010, 10:39 AM
Yeah, thanks for the refresher. It prompted me to read up on KSM, and I found that he was taken into custody on March 1, 2003! I thought surely this was an error, as most certainly his botched hearings have all been Obama's fault! Maybe he's been comatose for 7 years, and couldn't stand trial until just now? Hmmmm....that Obama sure screwed things up!

We all know who you blame for the trial in NYC!!!:rolleyes:

(and everything else for that matter)

RK

depittydawg
09-04-2010, 10:53 AM

Trial is just a show case anyway. If's he's guilty he's already been tortured, imprisoned and who knows what else. He'll never see daylight again. I still say send him back where he came from, Saudi Arabia, and let their 'justice' system handle it. They are an ally in the War on Terror aren't they? (sarcasm)

dnf777
09-04-2010, 11:06 AM
We all know who you blame for the trial in NYC!!!:rolleyes:

(and everything else for that matter)

RK

Nice deflection of the fact NOTHING was done for 7 years, but its getting a little old, don't you think? How 'bout addressing the issue, and not just the standard diversions?

Roger Perry
09-04-2010, 11:12 AM

Yo gman, the people that were responsible for the bombing of the USS Cole escaped from jail in 2003. Do you know whose watch they escaped under? And this was taken from Faux news.

gman, sounds like you do not have a clue.

Main Suspects in USS Cole Bombing Escape From Yemeni Prison

Friday, April 11, 2003
http://www.foxnews.com/images/service_ap_36.gif

SAN`A, Yemen — Yemeni authorities were hunting for 10 of the main suspects in the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole after they escaped from prison Friday, officials said.The fugitives, including chief suspect Jamal al-Badawi, were jailed in the tightly guarded intelligence building in the port city of Aden since shortly after the destroyer was bombed, killing 17 American sailors.
Officials close to the investigation said the men fled through a window they smashed inside the building.
The officials said on condition of anonymity that prison officers gave the men permission to go to the prison courtyard for their daily morning break before they escaped.
It was unclear whether the escapees received any assistance from people inside or outside the prison.
Photographs of the men were distributed to police and houses of the escaped men's relatives were searched, the officials said on condition of anonymity.
The Oct. 12, 2000, attack on the Cole was blamed on Usama bin Laden's Al Qaeda network.
Al-Badawi allegedly helped buy the dinghy used by the two suicide bombers, who rammed the destroyer as it was refueling in Aden.

Roger Perry
09-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Cat must have gotten gman's tounge. I am still waiting to hear in which war was his last american war hero (General McChrystal) a hero in?

gman0046
09-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Perry once again you've proved your ignorance for all to see. One of the USS Cole bombers is currently being held at GITMO. On August 27,2010 the Obongolo administration advised they were not going to proceed with his trial. Where have you been under a rock?

How do you survive in the world with such a low IQ?

M&K's Retrievers
09-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Trial is just a show case anyway. If's he's guilty he's already been tortured, imprisoned and who knows what else. He'll never see daylight again. I still say send him back where he came from, Saudi Arabia, and let their 'justice' system handle it. They are an ally in the War on Terror aren't they? (sarcasm)

Brilliant just frigging brilliant. I could start another poll but you have already won.

gman0046
09-04-2010, 01:45 PM
M&K He's mentally challenged, give dippy a break he doesn't understand.

Roger Perry
09-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Perry once again you've proved your ignorance for all to see. One of the USS Cole bombers is currently being held at GITMO. On August 27,2010 the Obongolo administration advised they were not going to proceed with his trial. Where have you been under a rock?

Gitmo gall: Charges dropped against Cole bombing jihadist

By Michelle Malkin • February 5, 2009 10:23 PM
http://hotair.cachefly.net/mm/colebombing2.jpg
While President Doom wallows in the politics of fear to salvage the failing stimulus behemoth, a national security mess looms.
This (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090206/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/obama_guantanamo)in tonight:

The Pentagon’s senior judge overseeing terror trials at Guantanamo Bay dropped charges Thursday against an al-Qaida suspect in the 2000 USS Cole bombing, upholding President Barack Obama’s order to freeze military tribunals there. The charges against suspected al-Qaida bomber Abd al-Rahim al-Nashiri marked the last active Guantanamo war crimes case.

You just keep showing your ignorance don't you.

Roger Perry
09-04-2010, 01:56 PM

If they were not going to proceed with a trial could he be not guilty? How did the rest escape from jail under Bush's watch.

Still waiting to find out in which war General McChrystal was a hero?

depittydawg
09-04-2010, 01:58 PM

So gman and mk, are you guys butt-bros or just one AH with two handles? Just curious.

gman0046
09-04-2010, 01:59 PM
Again an incoherent post by an Obongolo worshiper.

gman0046
09-04-2010, 02:01 PM
Dippy why are you interested in male butts? Sounds as if you have a problem.

depittydawg
09-04-2010, 02:15 PM
Dippy why are you interested in male butts? Sounds as if you have a problem.

I don't have a problem with butts, just butt-heads... I grow weary of your senseless ramblings and baiting. CENSORED

M&K's Retrievers
09-04-2010, 02:34 PM
I don't have a problem with butts, just butt-heads... I grow weary of your senseless ramblings and baiting. CENSORED

And we grow weary of yours.

dnf777
09-04-2010, 08:01 PM

Maybe if you would (could) answer his question, it would lend legitimacy to your insults and diversions.