PDA

View Full Version : Oh Boy

depittydawg
09-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Things are finally heating up for the big showdown in November. Can't wait for the Republicans's to get control of Congress again. How long till they expand the gun ownership laws to include our God given right (enshrined in the constitution) to own weapons of mass destruction? Freak'n liberals forgot what this country was founded on. GASOLINE baby. We've got it, and it's our right to use it.
After all, this is America. It will be short order before the new congress unveils their version of Economic Stimulus, Republican style. Since nobody's buying cars they've already begun discussions on a NEW 'Cash for Clunkers" program that will let the dealerships offer a line of military vehicles. Glad I waited to trade in the '82 Buick. I'm planning a trip across the desert and I want plenty of protection so I don't get beheaded by all those crazy Mexicans that the Elder Statesman (or I mean woman, oops, whatever), from Az. warned us about.
Already got the vehicle picked out. The Alvis FV101 Scorpion. The perfect desert vehicle, and personal protection firearm. Bring those knife flinging illegal brownies on.
Senator McConnell, the once clear minded obstructionist from Cantukee has already initiated his "reach across the aisle" strategy for 2011. The logo has the stately gentleman extending an outstretched hand to President Blow hard unveiling a fig leaf. While his other hand, deftly staged behind his back masks a Glok 17 fully automatic 9mm. Completely legal thank you. Oh yeah. Lets negotiate now.
Besides, I've already talked to the one billionaire who lives in my state and he said my college graduated kids can continue to polish his fleet of ancient shiney cars if he gets to keep the hundred million a year or so that the Bush tax cuts provide. He's explained to me that it's really not all that easy to lose it now. After all, it's just become part of the family budget at this point. The kids will have to take a pay cut however, regardless. Makes sense from a macro economic model that his lawyers showed us. The variable costs from letting the local boys polish the cars verses outsourcing the whole operation to China. Thank the lord for Tax Cuts!
Can't wait for the Sarah Palin Rally to get to town. She's one fired up Feminist. The Idaho, Alaska, Idaho, Alsaka raised hottie can stir up a frenzy when she straddles that stage. Lets be honest. Would you rather see Sarah Palin or Elena Kagen on an elevated stage? Who cares what they're talking about, its a no brainer! Oh yeah, things are look'n good.

M&K's Retrievers
09-04-2010, 02:57 PM
I never realized that Oregon is another planet.:rolleyes:

Pals
09-04-2010, 03:04 PM
:shock:

Might I suggest laying off the caffine and MSNBC? I'm thinking that someone needs to go outside and take a walk or train their dog.

Daffy Duck hissy fit regards,

BrianW
09-04-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm really surprised.
I would have definitely taken you for a FV721 "Fox" Combat Vehicle Reconnaissance (Wheeled) type of person being how you seem to be so crafty & sly. The turret was also equipped with a set of 2 4-barreled smoke dischargers, kind of like your post :-P
Bet your union friends will be disappointed you're not buying American though. ;)

BTW, it's Glock 18 that's the selective fire weapon, buddy! :D

BrianW
09-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Oh yeah, since you love Sarah so much and think she's a hottie, I bet you're going to make this your campaign song? ;-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4g_d9vkPEKQ

road kill
09-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Things are finally heating up for the big showdown in November. Can't wait for the Republicans's to get control of Congress again. How long till they expand the gun ownership laws to include our God given right (enshrined in the constitution) to own weapons of mass destruction? Freak'n liberals forgot what this country was founded on. GASOLINE baby. We've got it, and it's our right to use it.
After all, this is America. It will be short order before the new congress unveils their version of Economic Stimulus, Republican style. Since nobody's buying cars they've already begun discussions on a NEW 'Cash for Clunkers" program that will let the dealerships offer a line of military vehicles. Glad I waited to trade in the '82 Buick. I'm planning a trip across the desert and I want plenty of protection so I don't get beheaded by all those crazy Mexicans that the Elder Statesman (or I mean woman, oops, whatever), from Az. warned us about.
Already got the vehicle picked out. The Alvis FV101 Scorpion. The perfect desert vehicle, and personal protection firearm. Bring those knife flinging illegal brownies on.
Senator McConnell, the once clear minded obstructionist from Cantukee has already initiated his "reach across the aisle" strategy for 2011. The logo has the stately gentleman extending an outstretched hand to President Blow hard unveiling a fig leaf. While his other hand, deftly staged behind his back masks a Glok 17 fully automatic 9mm. Completely legal thank you. Oh yeah. Lets negotiate now.
Besides, I've already talked to the one billionaire who lives in my state and he said my college graduated kids can continue to polish his fleet of ancient shiney cars if he gets to keep the hundred million a year or so that the Bush tax cuts provide. He's explained to me that it's really not all that easy to lose it now. After all, it's just become part of the family budget at this point. The kids will have to take a pay cut however, regardless. Makes sense from a macro economic model that his lawyers showed us. The variable costs from letting the local boys polish the cars verses outsourcing the whole operation to China. Thank the lord for Tax Cuts!
Can't wait for the Sarah Palin Rally to get to town. She's one fired up Feminist. The Idaho, Alaska, Idaho, Alsaka raised hottie can stir up a frenzy when she straddles that stage. Lets be honest. Would you rather see Sarah Palin or Elena Kagen on an elevated stage? Who cares what they're talking about, its a no brainer! Oh yeah, things are look'n good.

So....you are already conceding defeat??

I'm shocked!!:shock:

RK

depittydawg
09-04-2010, 04:00 PM
:shock:

Might I suggest laying off the caffine and MSNBC? I'm thinking that someone needs to go outside and take a walk or train their dog.

Daffy Duck hissy fit regards,

Your probably right. The wife left town for the weekend and left me a long list. I better go outside and get started.

gman0046
09-04-2010, 04:11 PM
Dippy that is the most incoherent thing you've posted since you asked about mens butts. Did you get the web site confused with the NAMBLA site?

subroc
09-04-2010, 04:15 PM
...How long till they expand the gun ownership laws to include our God given right (enshrined in the constitution) to own weapons of mass destruction?...

I know what you mean, victory through superior firepower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_qGP57_UCk&feature=related

starjack
09-04-2010, 05:25 PM
Dip You Have Do Be Two Pepole . Know One Person Can Write The Much Dribble.

High Sierra
09-04-2010, 06:08 PM
I never realized that Oregon is another planet.:rolleyes:

Oregon is actually 2 states according to some...Dont forget "Jefferson"!

depittydawg
09-04-2010, 10:56 PM
[QUOTE=.[/QUOTE]

For those that can appreciate a little humor and sarcasm here's a beauty from a friend of mine on another board. He's further right than I am left, but he's funnier than hell. For those of you who don't have a since of humor, either lighten up, or you better not read it.

Hang around for a while...there's only 61 days left until liberals are hit by a Category 5

whupping at the polls.

I used to think like that before Emperor Buckwheat made me so poor that I can no longer afford a real world. On a more positive note, I now have a broadband connection for my survivalist cave so I can insult liberals and spew culturally offensive epithets with lightning fast speed. You would be surprised how much loose change that you can get from panhandlers if you turn them upside down and shake them by the ankles...I had enough left over after the broadband upgrade to buy a Confederate flag decal for my truck.

It's time for the daily conservative affirmation..." I'm OK, you're OK, liberals are freedom-hating mental deficients who should be stuffed into barrels and dumped at sea"...and now we take a few deep cleansing breaths...damned, there's that smell again...when are you gonna potty train that cat
FP419

depittydawg
09-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Don't blame Oregon for this dickhead- we got no use for the dumbass either.

Send him back to Kalifornia regards

Bubba

Nicely said. Completely uncalled for, but good job of expressing your frustration and complete lack of self control.

M&K's Retrievers
09-04-2010, 11:18 PM
Don't blame Oregon for this dickhead- we got no use for the dumbass either.

Send him back to Kalifornia regards

Bubba

I can't send him to Kalifornia but I did just send him to the land of Ignore. I've better things to do than read his drivel.