PDA

View Full Version : i am sick of hearing this president...

david gibson
09-06-2010, 03:52 PM
...stand there and do nothing but mock and deride republicans, its always "they" and all the "no" from "them"

and he has the gall to say they play partisan politics?

its like i have said before, to him the republicans are not bipartisan unless they do it exactly like he wants.

and there he is, talking to the masses, and i easily detect a bit of ghetto dialect

what a yahoo.

gman0046
09-06-2010, 05:01 PM
Ghetto dialect? Sounds as if its mixed with a little Swahili. What more can you expect?

depittydawg
09-06-2010, 05:03 PM
...stand there and do nothing but mock and deride republicans, its always "they" and all the "no" from "them"

and he has the gall to say they play partisan politics?

its like i have said before, to him the republicans are not bipartisan unless they do it exactly like he wants.

and there he is, talking to the masses, and i easily detect a bit of ghetto dialect

what a yahoo.

You've got to be kidding. This presidents undoing was trying to reach across the aisle to the obstructionist party for a year and a half. It not only cost him his base, it cost the Democrats the elections this fall.

road kill
09-06-2010, 05:25 PM
You've got to be kidding. This presidents undoing was trying to reach across the aisle to the obstructionist party for a year and a half. It not only cost him his base, it cost the Democrats the elections this fall.

Now that's really freakin' hilarious.

In your fervent efforts to blame everything on Republicans, now you blame losing the elections in the fall on Republicans.

Your killin' me.......

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!

:D:p:D:p:D:p:

RK

badbullgator
09-06-2010, 05:28 PM

In your fervent efforts to blame everything on Republicans, now you blame losing the elections in the fall on Republicans.

Your killin' me.......

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!

RK

Well now I am sure Roger will be along to tell us it is actually.......

Pals
09-06-2010, 05:36 PM
BUSH'S FAULT!

There you go Roger-thought I would help ya all out there. ;)

zeus3925
09-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Politics ain't politics unless it's partisan.

david gibson
09-06-2010, 06:32 PM
a true leader would reach across the aisles, and show how they can work together. find common ground and build upon it. doesnt have to be 100% bipartisan - thats never happened, but at least find the common ground, and show you are the type of LEADER that even a political opponent can listen to. you recognize the greatness and leadership qualities in some of your opponents, and you work with them to build trust and a strong relationship.

a charlatan and a narcissist demands the other side reach across to him, totally and unequivocally. and when they dont, he belittles them to the masses of his useful idiots.

it cant be any simpler than that, can it?

we need a LEADER, and at this point i dont care what "party" they ascribe to, so long as they ANSWER to ALL OF US!

and whoever it is better listen to the tea party, they are the real backbone. i guarantee there are more www2, korean, viet nam, and gulf war vets and their supporters there than in the "entitlements" crowd. and those guys have anted a lot more that the "entitleds", so i am with them.

barrack hussein obama is a JOKE. the only leadership qualities he has is over the mental and political blind........

david gibson
09-06-2010, 06:40 PM

dude, you really have to quit posting if this is all you can offer. i cant believe dnf and yardly accept you as one of "theirs". well, on second thought,l i can, you all fit very well. no better analogy ever existed!

http://gordonandthewhale.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/the_three_stooges.jpg

wow, you blame the loss of democrat Congressional positions on Obama trying to reach across the aisle too much.

and that, it itself, is "too much"

dnf777
09-06-2010, 06:42 PM
dude, you really have to quit posting if this is all you can offer. i cant believe dnf and yardly accept you as one of "theirs". well, on second thought,l i can, you all fit very well. no better analogy ever existed!

http://gordonandthewhale.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/the_three_stooges.jpg

wow, you blame the loss of democrat Congressional positions on Obama trying to reach across the aisle too much.

and that, it itself, is "too much"

How DARE you besmirch the good name of the Three Stooges by bringing them up on this forum! Shame on you!!

But if you insist on the comparison, I would note that those three were absolute geniuses at what they did. They have endured for over 70 years. I am flattered at the comparison.

road kill
09-06-2010, 06:44 PM
How DARE you besmirch the good name of the Three Stooges by bringing them up on this forum! Shame on you!!
I am afraid I have to side with Dave on this one.

3 finer men never held office!!!:D

RK

depittydawg
09-06-2010, 08:00 PM

Your killin' me.......

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!!!!!

RK

You need to read what I said again. The blame lies with the President, not the Republicans.

depittydawg
09-06-2010, 08:01 PM
a true leader would reach across the aisles, and show how they can work together. find common ground and build upon it. doesnt have to be 100% bipartisan - thats never happened, but at least find the common ground, and show you are the type of LEADER that even a political opponent can listen to. you recognize the greatness and leadership qualities in some of your opponents, and you work with them to build trust and a strong relationship.

a charlatan and a narcissist demands the other side reach across to him, totally and unequivocally. and when they dont, he belittles them to the masses of his useful idiots.

we need a LEADER, and at this point i dont care what "party" they ascribe to, so long as they ANSWER to ALL OF US!

and whoever it is better listen to the tea party, they are the real backbone. i guarantee there are more www2, korean, viet nam, and gulf war vets and their supporters there than in the "entitlements" crowd. and those guys have anted a lot more that the "entitleds", so i am with them.

barrack hussein obama is a JOKE. the only leadership qualities he has is over the mental and political blind........

Sometimes a "true leader" simply overcomes the forces set against him. Obama has come up short IMHO.

david gibson
09-06-2010, 08:30 PM
Sometimes a "true leader" simply overcomes the forces set against him. Obama has come up short IMHO.

uh-duh - ya really think so??????????

this is clearly the only coherent post you have ever been able to muster.

and clearly it also only by accident

zeus3925
09-06-2010, 09:37 PM

Make you a deal ,Gib. I'll go whisper your message in BHO's ear, if you do the same in that nice Mitch McConnell"s ear.

Buzz
09-06-2010, 09:46 PM

When the sun comes up tomorrow, do me a favor. Look up and tell me what color the sky is.

david gibson
09-06-2010, 10:09 PM
When the sun comes up tomorrow, do me a favor. Look up and tell me what color the sky is.

gray. i can tell you that now, just like i can tell you how blue they will be for us in november.

tropical storm Hermine onshore flow regards......pretty fitting, eh?

reagan did it, bush sr, and clinton, all better than this clown obama. even W did it better than him. hell, even carter had at least a few handshakes across the aisle.

mathematically one is infinitely greater than zerO.

BrianW
09-06-2010, 10:35 PM
Originally Posted by depittydawg http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?p=672697#post672697)

DD, The president's "undoing" has been shoving stuff down the throat, and up the other orifice, of an electorate that was overwhelmingly against it. There was NO obstruction except that PBO couldn't even get the moderate Dems that would nominally be on his side of the aisle, to go along with most of his radical progressive agenda when they had the sheer force of numbers. They didn't need the Reps if their plan was so good.
I'll just use the example of Rep. Minnick D - ID 1st who some of the common sense to listen to what his constituents were telling him NO! instead of what Pelosi & the Oval Office had to say.

M&K's Retrievers
09-06-2010, 11:59 PM
If everyone keeps quoting DS, what good does it do me to have him on "Ignore"?

As for the thread subject, I'm sick of hearing and looking at this clown as well.

depittydawg
09-07-2010, 01:19 AM
DD, The president's "undoing" has been shoving stuff down the throat, and up the other orifice, of an electorate that was overwhelmingly against it. There was NO obstruction except that PBO couldn't even get the moderate Dems that would nominally be on his side of the aisle, to go along with most of his radical progressive agenda when they had the sheer force of numbers. They didn't need the Reps if their plan was so good.
I'll just use the example of Rep. Minnick D - ID 1st who some of the common sense to listen to what his constituents were telling him NO! instead of what Pelosi & the Oval Office had to say.

Ok, so as an independent I agree with you the Democrats and their president have failed. We disagree on why they failed, but little significance. But before I can cast a vote for a Republican I have a question that needs to be answered. Just what exactly are the Republicans going to do differently from their previous policies that created the mess we're in?
I've asked this before and have never received an answer. I have not heard ONE republican leader articulate their strategy on any of the major issues. As much as I'm disappointed in the Democrats performance, it is still a major improvement over the last round of Republicans we survived. The Republican Congress of the nineties gave us deregulation of energy, banking, insurance, finance, and NAFTA. Where did that lead us?
The Republican Congress of the last decade gave us record deficits, 3 wars (all unfinanced), corruption the likes nobody alive has ever witnessed before (remember K street, Denny Hastert, Tom Delay, Bill Frist, Jack Abromoff... ) How did that work out for us?
All I keep hearing from Republican leaders is the same old nonsense. They need to tell us what THEY want to do.

ducknwork
09-07-2010, 07:05 AM
Ok, so as an independent I agree with you the Democrats and their president have failed. We disagree on why they failed, but little significance. But before I can cast a vote for a Republican I have a question that needs to be answered. Just what exactly are the Republicans going to do differently from their previous policies that created the mess we're in?
I've asked this before and have never received an answer. I have not heard ONE republican leader articulate their strategy on any of the major issues. As much as I'm disappointed in the Democrats performance, it is still a major improvement over the last round of Republicans we survived. The Republican Congress of the nineties gave us deregulation of energy, banking, insurance, finance, and NAFTA. Where did that lead us?
The Republican Congress of the last decade gave us record deficits, 3 wars (all unfinanced), corruption the likes nobody alive has ever witnessed before (remember K street, Denny Hastert, Tom Delay, Bill Frist, Jack Abromoff... ) How did that work out for us?
All I keep hearing from Republican leaders is the same old nonsense. They need to tell us what THEY want to do.

Pssssstt...Clinton signed that one...

BrianW
09-07-2010, 09:36 AM
As much as I'm disappointed in the Democrats performance, it is still a major improvement over the last round of Republicans we survived..

Sen. Coburn: "Democrats Intentionally Set Up ObamaCare to Fail"
That's the type of thing you feel is an improvement? :barf:

If the above statement from you is really how you feel, it's just about pointless trying to convince you, but why don't you read what former Clinton Chief of Staff Erskine Bowles says needs to be done instead. Maybe having a Dem say it may have more of an impact.
"This one is as clear as a bell," he said. "This debt is like a cancer... We can't grow our way out of this," Bowles said. "We could have decades of double-digit growth and not grow our way out of this enormous debt problem. We can't tax our way out. . . . The reality is we've got to do exactly what you all do every day as governors. We've got to cut spending or increase revenues or do some combination of that."

Now how about, stop looking for a "D" or an "R" first? Instead look for the person in your district who saying the above, then cast your vote accordingly.

Roger Perry
09-07-2010, 10:42 AM

All you righties show your true colors, I have not heard one bit of bipartisanship from any of you ever.

Julie R.
09-07-2010, 10:50 AM
All you righties show your true colors, I have not heard one bit of bipartisanship from any of you ever.

Ahem Roger....the "righties" you're whining about aren't running the country. And neither are you, so exactly why would anyone bother extending you an olive branch? You'd just use it to flog Bush again. :rolleyes:

Roger Perry
09-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Ahem Roger....the "righties" you're whining about aren't running the country. And neither are you, so exactly why would anyone bother extending you an olive branch? You'd just use it to flog Bush again. :rolleyes:

MG was complaining about bipartisanship. I was just commenting that no rightie here has shown any whatsoever. Everytime the Democrats suggest something the party of no votes against it. If the republicans want partisanship don't you think they should at least show some??????????????

david gibson
09-07-2010, 11:43 AM
MG was complaining about bipartisanship. I was just commenting that no rightie here has shown any whatsoever. Everytime the Democrats suggest something the party of no votes against it. If the republicans want partisanship don't you think they should at least show some??????????????

you mean like you do all the time???

ducknwork
09-07-2010, 11:57 AM

Perhaps the democrats should be more willing to compromise in order to 'suggest something' that would be more appealing to righties...

No, nevermind. That would be way too bipartisan.:rolleyes:

Roger Perry
09-07-2010, 12:13 PM
you mean like you do all the time???

So this partisan thread was started to complain about the lack of bipartisanship?

zeus3925
09-08-2010, 05:54 AM
Well, Gib if you don't like what the POTUS is saying, it might be beneficial for you to know, most electronic devices have an on/off switch.

road kill
09-08-2010, 07:38 AM
Well, Gib if you don't like what the POTUS is saying, it might be beneficial for you to know, most electronic devices have an on/off switch.

You talkin' about a voting machine??:D

RK

ducknwork
09-08-2010, 11:43 AM
You talkin' about a voting machine??:D

RK

No, Stan. A teleprompter. That'll change what he's saying for sure!!

Uh, uh, ummmm, uh regards

zeus3925
09-08-2010, 12:38 PM
No, Stan. A teleprompter. That'll change what he's saying for sure!!

Uh, uh, ummmm, uh regards

HE SCORES! Good work, Ducky.:D

Uncle Bill
09-09-2010, 10:40 AM
OR...how about...

HOW TO START EACH DAY WITH A POSITIVE OUTLOOK
1. Open new file on your computer
2. Name it Barrack Obama
3. Send it to the Recycle Bin
4. Empty the Recycle Bin
5. Your PC will ask “Do you really want to get rid of Barrack Obama.”
6. Firmly click “yes”