PDA

View Full Version : Righties...

ducknwork
09-08-2010, 06:40 AM
You really need to tone it down a notch. You're hurting someone's feelings. If you aren't careful, he'll be looking for someone's ass to kick. It could be yours.:shock:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100907/el_yblog_upshot/obama-channels-hendrix-on-critics-they-talk-about-me-like-a-dog

"Some powerful interests who had been dominating the agenda in Washington for a very long time -- and they're not always happy with me -- they talk about me like a dog. That's not in my prepared remarks, but it's true," Obama said during a speech at Wisconsin's Laborfest on Monday.

road kill
09-08-2010, 07:22 AM
You really need to tone it down a notch. You're hurting someone's feelings. If you aren't careful, he'll be looking for someone's ass to kick. It could be yours.:shock:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100907/el_yblog_upshot/obama-channels-hendrix-on-critics-they-talk-about-me-like-a-dog

I thought you were talking about dnf777.

I was ascared, I don't want no bad azzez beatin' me up!!:shock:

Big pansy regards......

RK

Buzz
09-08-2010, 08:59 AM
I'd say that talking about him like he's a dog is an understatement of epic proportions.

road kill
09-08-2010, 09:04 AM
I'd say that talking about him like he's a dog is an understatement of epic proportions.

Yep, I love my dog!!!
He is honest, loyal, trustworthy and a hard worker!!

RK

dnf777
09-08-2010, 09:11 AM
I thought you were talking about dnf777.

I was ascared, I don't want no bad azzez beatin' me up!!:shock:

Big pansy regards......

RK

Let's be clear. I never said those things about you. You didn't make disrespectful remarks about my family. Nor did I explicity ever threaten anyone. I merely pointed out that big wind bags never have the cashews to say things like that to a man's face, so I chose not to get too riled up. If you or anyone else wants to make more of it, that's your choice, not mine.

Julie R.
09-08-2010, 09:12 AM
RK said it before I could, but the latest BHO-whine certainly does bring to mind the old proverb about the main difference between the man and a dog is the former bites the hand that feeds it.

road kill
09-08-2010, 09:15 AM
Let's be clear. I never said those things about you. You didn't make disrespectful remarks about my family. Nor did I explicity ever threaten anyone. I merely pointed out that big wind bags never have the cashews to say things like that to a man's face, so I chose not to get too riled up. If you or anyone else wants to make more of it, that's your choice, not mine.

Did you say;

Quote:
Originally Posted by road kill
Please show me where I ever stated anything remotely close to that false assertion..........you're just making stuff up to whine about now.

RK

dnf777 said;

People LIKE you. Gibson. When asked if he was referring to killing a specific cleric, or exterminating the entire religion, he responded, "yes".

You two seem to have developed some type of bond here. I chose my words carefully.

Bossom buddy regards!!!:D

RK

BrianW
09-08-2010, 09:29 AM
-- they talk about me like a dog.

It's obvious that PBO doesn't read the RTF (or POTUS Place for that matter).
We don't talk about him near that well! ;)

david gibson
09-08-2010, 09:59 AM

why dont we make something perfectly clear right here.

the following is an exact copy word for word in its entirity of what DNF is blowing out of proportion and trying to make look like i said something crude about one of his family members. he is taking a page out of obamas notebook, repeating something that is not accurate often enough so that people will soon believe him:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Originally Posted by dnf777
For starters, I didn't choose to parade my kids on the national stage, and tout how wonderful abstinence only sex-ed works! Second of all, my oldest daughter is graduating from Texas A&M, and is not pregnant nor dating a playgirl model who's impregnated God only knows how many other women. Nor have any of us chosen to be on dance with the stars.

Finally, Bristol is probably too old for Clinton's likes.....and she may quickly surpass Monica in the chubby category too. She looks as if she's been hitting the moose-burgers pretty hard!

from me:
so you know for certain she is the one and only college senior that is still a virgin at TAMU??

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

there it is folks - he brought her into the mix as a direct comparison to bristol - and i merely asked if it was a proper comparison. from that he goes into stage 5 critical meltdown and makes vague threats with 3 for 1 namecalling!.

he's so cute!

ducknwork
09-08-2010, 11:40 AM
It's obvious that PBO doesn't read the RTF (or POTUS Place for that matter).
We don't talk about him near that well! ;)

Maybe he thinks he is being talked about like a silver labradoodle. ;):D