Sorry I don't have the RJ and Jams

JeffLusk
09-11-2010, 10:53 PM
Open 1 Zinga Patti Kiernan O Judy Pond
2 Casey Patti Kiernan O Marie Doherty
3 Cruise John Henninger O Chad Hansen
4 ? Billy Sargenti

doesn't that qualify casey for national??

MKaty Gutermuth
09-11-2010, 11:01 PM
4 ? Billy Sargenti

Congrats to Marie and Casey that is wonderful!!! and to Zinga and Judy! Yahoo to Patti on her great weekend!

gmhr1
09-11-2010, 11:06 PM
CONGRATULATIONS TO Marie & Casey Judy & Zinga and of course Patti
Great weekend to all

Annette
09-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Yes Jeff it does qualify Casey for the National. It also qualifies Zinga. It has been a long time since I had a dog in the National. He is still such a young dog. I plan to go.
Thanks Cindy and MKaty.

Purpledawg
09-12-2010, 12:13 AM
4 ? Billy Sargenti

Congratulations to
Judy, and Marie!

Heard RJ went to last trials Q winner Solo The One and Only Handled by Luann Pleasant owner Jeff Schliz

Troopers Mom
09-12-2010, 01:13 AM
Marie, Congrats on Casey's 2nd and also qualifying for the National. Wow! What a season you have had. And Congrats to Patti. Congrats also to Judy and Zinga. You guys are really getting it done.

Arleen

Judy Myers
09-12-2010, 08:42 AM
WOW! Casey is on a roll. Congratulations, Marie. What a thrill for you.

JeffLusk
09-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Yes Jeff it does qualify Casey for the National. It also qualifies Zinga. It has been a long time since I had a dog in the National. He is still such a young dog. I plan to go.
Thanks Cindy and MKaty.

Congrats!!! From A Qual dog to qualifying for the national in 3 trials!

Melanie Foster
09-12-2010, 12:10 PM
Woohoo Casey!! :D:D And just three years old! Casey is the only Golden in the country so far qualified for the big dance!

Pilot thinks she should get a bacon cheeseburger to celebrate and I think she's right. :D

Annette
09-12-2010, 02:25 PM
You could add an ice cream cone ae well!!

Annette
09-12-2010, 02:29 PM
Getting back to reality, does anyone else have info on the other stakes at the trial?

Becky Mills
09-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Woohoo Casey!! :D:D And just three years old! Casey is the only Golden in the country so far qualified for the big dance!

Pilot thinks she should get a bacon cheeseburger to celebrate and I think she's right. :D

ABSOLUTELY!!!! And Pilot's human, Casey's human, and Team Jake all deserve one, too, as well as a nilla ice cream!!!!
WOOHOO - total greatness!!!!

Melanie Foster
09-12-2010, 06:09 PM
ABSOLUTELY!!!! And Pilot's human, Casey's human, and Team Jake all deserve one, too, as well as a nilla ice cream!!!!

I can't tell you how happy I am to hear you say this. ;-):-P YUM.

North Mountain
09-12-2010, 06:17 PM
WOW!!!!! Big congrats to all involved! Great job.

jgrammer
09-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Woo Hoo, Annette and Casey...way to go! Congrats and good luck at the Nat.

LabNut
09-12-2010, 08:02 PM
4 ? Billy Sargenti

4th was Luann Pleasant with Arthur
RJ was Luann Pleasant with Solo

Diane Brunelle
09-12-2010, 09:05 PM

Great Idea! Thanks for the burger and ice cream Casey! You are the BEST!!!!! We are so very proud of you! On to the big game, bro!

Houston

Annette
09-12-2010, 10:33 PM
4th was Luann Pleasant with Arthur
RJ was Luann Pleasant with Solo

Thanks Chad for clearing up the 4th place and the RJ
Congratulations Luann, Arthur and Solo.

Purpledawg
09-12-2010, 11:51 PM
What's the news on derby?:razz:

helencalif
09-13-2010, 05:23 PM
Owner-Handler Amateur results:

1. #11 Dreamer's Diamond Solitaire, Bill Daley
2. #12 AFC Flyway's Ruby B. Gonia, Don Graves (qualifies Ruby for the 2011 National Am)
3. #10 FC/AFC Citori's Accept No Substitute, Michael Moore
4. #6 AFC Citori's Vista 40th President, Michael Moore
RJ #18 FC/AFC Candlewood Justin Time Xinga, Judy Pond

JAMS: 3, 21,30, 31

Derby results:

1. #2 Watermark's Miss Kali Hart, owner-handler Sonya Harrigfeld. Also recipient of the Sandy Akers Memorial Trophy.
2. #5 Tinstar's Son of a Gun SH, owner-handler Laura Judd
3. #6 CK's Mistletoe, owner Judy Pond, handler Patti Kiernan
4. #4 Good Idea's Something to Talk About, owner Gary Bechtel, handler Luann Pleasant
RJ #7 Citori's In The Caldera, owner-handler Michael Moore

JAMs: 1, 3, 8, 15

The results for the entire Sagehens trial are posted on Entry Express. Congratulations to all and thank you for your participation.

Helen Graves, F. T, Secretary

brown dog
09-13-2010, 05:32 PM
thank you for having your event , great folks , great judges and some increadble dog and handlers work ,i learned alot and look fwd to my next, and a jammed in my first derby i ever ran and was my dogs first event as well , so pretty proad of the brown dog.thanks again

Annette
09-13-2010, 05:46 PM
Congratulations to everyone. Nice to see the Sandy Akers trophy is still being awarded.

helencalif
09-13-2010, 08:51 PM
Yes, the Sandy Akers Memorial Trophy is still being awarded as a traveling trophy. Several years ago at an annual meeting the requirements to receive it were revised a bit.

It is awarded to the highest placement bitch in the Qualifying stake handled by an amateur. If no female handled by an amateur got a placement in the Q, it then goes to the highest placing bitch in the Derby who was handled by an amateur.

At the trial this past weekend, no bitches handled by an amateur got a placement in the Q so it went to the highest placing bitch in the Derby which happened to be the winner of the Derby.

Congratulations to Sonya Harrigfeld for winning the Derby with her female Watermark's Miss Kali Hart.

The Sandy Akers trophy has quite a history. Lots of good dogs and good amateur handlers have won it per the engravings on the trophy. Sonya will have it until Sagehens next trial which will be in February.

helencalif
09-13-2010, 09:16 PM
Yes Jeff it does qualify Casey for the National. It also qualifies Zinga.

And... the 2nd in the Amateur qualified AFC Flyway's Ruby B. Gonia for next year's National Amateur in Montana.