PDA

View Full Version : The weather by any other name

subroc
09-19-2010, 07:18 AM
The weather by any other name is still the weather…

The left has a penchant for drama. Every issue needs to presented in more dramatic way. Their issue of claiming that man causes global warming is one example. The constant changing of the names is but one example. What name would you like to see the left wing radical extremists settle on so we could at least understand them?

an article about the name change:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/16/white-house-global-warming-global-climate-disruption/ (http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/09/16/white-house-global-warming-global-climate-disruption/)

depittydawg
09-19-2010, 10:50 AM
The weather by any other name is still the weather…

[FONT=Arial]The left has a penchant for drama. [/URL]

And of course the "right" just gives it to us straight, no emotions, just the facts. One question I've pondered lately, just why climate change became a poltical football in America? It isn't the case in the rest of the world. I suppose it might have something to do with the fact that Wall Street controls our media and our congress.

david gibson
09-19-2010, 10:59 AM
And of course the "right" just gives it to us straight, no emotions, just the facts. One question I've pondered lately, just why climate change became a poltical football in America? It isn't the case in the rest of the world. I suppose it might have something to do with the fact that Wall Street controls our media and our congress.

al gore - where have you been?

Uncle Bill
09-19-2010, 11:24 AM
al gore - where have you been?

Sorry David...it's ALGORE...where have you been?:rolleyes:;-)

UB

BrianW
09-19-2010, 12:01 PM
I nominate "$h!t happens"

Pals
09-19-2010, 01:23 PM
I thought Gore's name had been changed to: ALGONE........

or this works to: Hypocritical moron

david gibson
09-19-2010, 01:43 PM
I thought Gore's name had been changed to: ALGONE........

or this works to: Hypocritical moron

or Al "rub it right here" gore

ducknwork
09-19-2010, 08:03 PM
My vote is for 'OH SH!T, we're all gonna die (in a couple million years)'.