PDA

View Full Version : The Jokes on US

depittydawg
09-19-2010, 11:36 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/19/opinion/19friedman.html?_r=1&hp

So while America’s Republicans turned “climate change” into a four-letter word — J-O-K-E — China’s Communists also turned it into a four-letter word — J-O-B-S.

Clay Rogers
09-20-2010, 01:13 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/19/opinion/19friedman.html?_r=1&hp

So while America’s Republicans turned “climate change” into a four-letter word — J-O-K-E — China’s Communists also turned it into a four-letter word — J-O-B-S.

Tell me again how the republicans turned climate change into a joke. Remember they are the minority, they couldn't even stop healthcare from being rammed down our throats, so how did they effect this?

Maybe, just maybe, the people that forged all those documents and keep crappy records let themselves down. Thank Al Gore for this, not the republicans.

Clay Rogers
09-20-2010, 01:15 AM
And China is communist for god sake. You do understand that right? They get no vote or choice, it was probably rammed down their throat like healthcare was rammed down ours.

subroc
09-20-2010, 05:34 AM
What are the wages of those Chinese workers that do that recycling?

BTW, are they using prison labor?

road kill
09-20-2010, 07:13 AM
And China is communist for god sake. You do understand that right? They get no vote or choice, it was probably rammed down their throat like healthcare was rammed down ours.

Of course he understands that, it is HIS dream!!!

RK

luvmylabs23139
09-20-2010, 09:45 AM
Dippity would love us to become commies. He can kiss my butt.

depittydawg
09-20-2010, 10:52 PM
Dippity would love us to become commies. He can kiss my butt.

Absolutely Pathetic. A classic example of a mindless nut. Are you capable of comprehending the article? As for the rest on this thread who took an interesting bit of information and turned it into a festive round of 'attack the messager', my god, what the hell is wrong with you people????????????

depittydawg
09-20-2010, 11:05 PM
Tell me again how the republicans turned climate change into a joke. Remember they are the minority, they couldn't even stop healthcare from being rammed down our throats, so how did they effect this?

Maybe, just maybe, the people that forged all those documents and keep crappy records let themselves down. Thank Al Gore for this, not the republicans.

The point is no t that they are a communist country. The point is that they are growing an industry while America keeps its collective head in the sand. They are creating jobs and establishing a leadership position in what may prove to be the biggest growth industry of the 21st century. They are not alone. The Europeans and Japanese are all on board. The point is, it's a real industry, and they are real jobs. Name one example of the Republican Party initiating legislation that supports or promots alternative industry technologies?

M&K's Retrievers
09-20-2010, 11:42 PM
What did the dumb arse say this time?

depittydawg
09-21-2010, 12:51 AM
What did the dumb arse say this time?

Nothing. I simply posted an editorial and quoted from it. The idiot couldn't figure out it was the writer of the editorial's opinion, so she attacked the messenger. Kind of like you do. You know? It's to be expected around here.