Watch how fast they turn on him!!!;)

RK

YardleyLabs
09-20-2010, 07:12 AM
The left's HERO, Colin Powell speaks!!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0910/42381.html

RK
I've never considered Colin Powell my "hero" any more than i have considered Obama to be a "messiah". Both are ultimately both politicians and men. However, Powell's advice is pretty good. Maybe the President should listen.

road kill
09-20-2010, 07:15 AM
I've never considered Colin Powell my "hero" any more than i have considered Obama to be a "messiah". Both are ultimately both politicians and men. However, Powell's advice is pretty good. Maybe the President should listen.

Here is a surprise for you.

There are other people in the world than you!

And you are not IMO a traditional Democrat, you are a "progressive."
Most lefty's were ecstatic when the General supported Obama.

Let's see how much flak & spin he gets now.

RK

BrianW
09-20-2010, 09:27 AM
Huh, that's "criticism"?!? :confused:

"The President has to shift the way in which he's been doing things..."
Not STOP, not fundamentally change, and Powell then still praises PBO as a "transformational figure" as yet another consultant to the Oval Office refuses to acknowledge that the majority of polled Americans have been against this "generational change" that he's endorsed.
"Rocks in the knapsack"? :rolleyes: It's obvious that Powell hasn't even tried to pick up a ruck in years much less do the forced march that The People are.

depittydawg
09-20-2010, 10:06 PM
The left's HERO, Colin Powell speaks!!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0910/42381.html

RK

I wouldn't call Powell a "hero of the left". Although he has been a refreshing reminder in the era of Right Wing Lunacy, that there are a few Conservatives left who are reasonable people.

dnf777
09-21-2010, 08:56 AM
Here is a surprise for you.

Most lefty's were ecstatic when the General supported Obama.

RK

Here's another surpise.......for you.

Anytime in an election that a former high-ranking opposition party member gives YOU and endorsement, that tends to make people happy. Add to that the fact he's AA, and will quite likely bring a large demographic back to your side if they happened to stray.........and people are even happier. Add to that, the fact he is an individual who is a decorated war veteran who has extremely high poll ratings, and people may even become ecstatic!

road kill
09-21-2010, 09:25 AM
Here's another surpise.......for you.

Anytime in an election that a former high-ranking opposition party member gives YOU and endorsement, that tends to make people happy. Add to that the fact he's AA, and will quite likely bring a large demographic back to your side if they happened to stray.........and people are even happier. Add to that, the fact he is an individual who is a decorated war veteran who has extremely high poll ratings, and people may even become ecstatic!
WHAT???

RK