PDA

View Full Version : Bluegrass and Lincoln Trail DQ Compliments

Gawthorpe
09-21-2010, 02:38 PM
If you have not had a chance to attend this event it is consistently a great one. The members of this club are great folks and they truly make the competition a fun event. The grounds are some of the best kept in the country.

This year's judges did a great job and had challenging tests.

Thanks again to club members and to the judges who gave up a weekend to sit in the hot sun and watch other peoples' dogs.

Also a special mention to Dana and Trey and their "hot" fishing spot. Gabel had a great time and the size of her fish keeps getting bigger.

cchristopher
09-23-2010, 11:09 PM
I have to agree with Eric this is a great place to run a trial and Trey and Dana along with many others work there tail off to make it happen.Its great to see Phil Heye back at a trial with his nice young golden and when he is not running he is working .Thanks to the Judges for being fair and setting up some great test .I want to thank Tim K,Jackie,Jeff and Tim T for there weekend and great judging.Congrats to Bobby Wills,Trey Lawrence and Joe Harp on there wins in the derby and Qual.Thanks to everyone who helped put this trial on.

ccox
09-24-2010, 11:07 AM
I'll have to second what Eric and Chris have already stated.(Nice people and nice grounds etc.) I also want to add a personal compliment for Trey and Dana. They work very hard training dogs. I have been very satisfied with the progress, they have made with my dog.