PDA

View Full Version : Wanna be Yeti cooler ?

Jay Dufour
09-23-2010, 02:28 PM
Any suggestions on a cheaper cooler....maybe a knock off of the Yeti out there.I mean 200 + for a 15 qt....is over my budget.......I really want a yeti but for half the price ! Hahha :p

John Lash
09-23-2010, 10:33 PM
No help here... I agree with you. I looked on ebay expecting a deal. No deals yet...

John Lash

TxHillHunter
10-31-2010, 12:20 PM
Engel USA makes a cooler similar to the Yeti, some reviews have indicated a better ice melt rate. They are still expensive, but not as much as the Yeti. I own a Yeti and it may as well be plugged into the wall....stays cold forever, but they are pricey.

DoubleHaul
10-31-2010, 12:54 PM
I plunked down the cash for a Yeti and have rarely been happier with any purchase. If you find one just as good for half the price, post it here and I will get all different sizes.

fromthemound
12-14-2010, 04:25 PM
I'm looking for a Yeti owner that would be interested in doing a comparision study for me. I've just recieved 5 different size coolers in from Thailand that I feel are closest to Yeti. I am going to pick one to use as a prototype for a "jockey box" beer dispenser. I'd send a Yeti owner one of the coolers to evaluate for free if I can get some feedback.

Anyone inTx would be preferable. E-mail: allen@gdrsystems.net

wburch1
12-16-2010, 07:27 PM
I have several yeti's and use them frequently. If you still need a person to test one shoot me an e-mail.

wburch1@gmail.com