PDA

View Full Version : Spitzer on tv

dnf777
09-23-2010, 02:35 PM
I just saw a banner advertising Eliot Spitzer, co-hosting a show on CNN. Does anyone think this will go over well? Does anyone want to see a hypocrite who disgraced himself and his family publically? What the hell is "news" coming to these days?

Seems like the best way to get a lucrative tv contract anymore is to lie to congress, cheat on your wife (or husband), or be chagred with ethics violations or abuse of power.

WaterDogRem
09-23-2010, 02:39 PM
I just saw a banner advertising Eliot Spitzer, co-hosting a show on CNN. Does anyone think this will go over well? Does anyone want to see a hypocrite who disgraced himself and his family publically? What the hell is "news" coming to these days?

Seems like the best way to get a lucrative tv contract anymore is to lie to congress, cheat on your wife (or husband), or be chagred with ethics violations or abuse of power.

What you expecting from CNN?

dnf777
09-23-2010, 02:55 PM
What you expecting from CNN?

Same thing I expect from all the other "news" channels that have been utter disappointments. Quality, unbiased news reporting.

Granted, certain channels will have their political slants, but do either of them need to resort to their worst possible spokespersons to represent them? Tom Delay and Eliot Spitzer are the best they could sign?

Hew
09-23-2010, 03:14 PM
That should tell you something about the state of journalism when even disgraced politicians are welcomed into the fold.