PDA

View Full Version : WoodDuck Wally Fun Event

Jeff Huntington
09-30-2010, 09:45 AM
Don't miss the opportunity to participate in a fund raising event for a great dog guy Wally Winters from around Tulsa, OK. Wally is in the process of battling cancer and had to go to MD Houston several times a month for treatment and ultimately a 13 hour surgery.

Wally is the treasurer for Three Rivers HRC in Tulsa and we are having the first annual Wood Duck Wally to raise money for Wally and his family. The WWD event will be help November 6th (and possibly 7th) and the gourgeous facilities of Derek Randle "The Retriever Academy" (see ad banner above).

The event will consist of fun marks and blinds based on a combination of SRS, HT and FT. Cost is $65 and there will be prizes, great raffle and food.

Make plans to attend and support a GREAT CAUSE for Wally. See the Three Rivers Website www.threerivershrc.com (http://www.threerivershrc.com) for any other information.

Thanks for your support.

Jeff

richard colston
09-30-2010, 04:52 PM
Jeff I'll be there and what a great place to run such an event. I watch the SRS am there and the grounds have been changed up and running a dog there will be fun and challenging.

richard colston
10-05-2010, 08:41 AM
Hey Jeff, just got through talking to the trophy people and we are going to have plaques for 1st,2nd,3rd and 4th. They look great and that hand carved decoy for first place is great looking. Everything is coming together and it should be a great time at Derek Randalls place(Retriever Academy). Hope to see that HRCH Colby run those marks and blinds. I'll be bringing that crazy yellow male,see if he can hold it together LOL. See you there . Richard

Jeff Huntington
10-05-2010, 01:17 PM
ttt for visability

richard colston
10-15-2010, 05:32 PM
Hey Jeff, we now have a website for the Wood Duck Wally it is www.woodduckwally.com and all the prizes for the raffle is getting better all the time.