BonMallari
10-01-2010, 12:47 PM
score 21...cool test...

M&K's Retrievers
10-01-2010, 12:55 PM
20 here....

Franco
10-01-2010, 12:56 PM
I'll bet y'all missed My Chemical Romance!

Got a 21.

Roger Perry
10-01-2010, 01:02 PM
I'll bet y'all missed My Chemical Romance!

Got a 21.
I got an 18 Guess I am just average but guessed right on My Chemical Romance

Franco
10-01-2010, 01:06 PM
I got an 18.2 but guessed right on My Chemical Romance
Damn Roger, you may not be as old as everyone says you are.;-)

Or, you've been listening to contemporary music.:cool:

Roger Perry
10-01-2010, 01:24 PM
Damn Roger, you may not be as old as everyone says you are.;-)

Or, you've been listening to contemporary music.:cool:

Actually, I do not listen to music radio at all. About the only thing I listen to are sports shows and the "love doctors" radio program on from 10:00 Am to 3:00 Pm eastern time 94.3 Fm. Don't listen to any political talk programs at all. Listen live at "lovedoctors.org" on the internet for interesting talk. Listeners bring up the subjects they want to talk about. I find it entertaining.

david gibson
10-01-2010, 01:37 PM

luvmylabs23139
10-01-2010, 07:44 PM
scored 26!

david gibson
10-01-2010, 08:40 PM
scored 26!

liar

;-)

luvmylabs23139
10-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Have you noticed that the lowest score so far is from the bleeding liberal?:rolleyes:

david gibson
10-01-2010, 09:03 PM
Have you noticed that the lowest score so far is from the bleeding liberal?:rolleyes:

no comment

depittydawg
10-01-2010, 10:00 PM
Take this Test.

http://www.flashbynight.com/test/

I scored 23

Ken Bora
10-01-2010, 10:12 PM
holy crap that was fast,
I got a 23....
can you do it two times in a row?

hotel4dogs
10-02-2010, 06:11 AM
oh crap my dog only got a 3, he's as stooopid as they come I guess.

Roger Perry
10-02-2010, 08:53 AM

At least I was honest. The second time around I got a 30:mrgreen:

JDogger
10-02-2010, 09:54 PM
At least I was honest. The second time around I got a 30:mrgreen:

I chose not to take the test. I did look at it a couple
of times.
A test on cultural literacy is not a test of intelligence. It is interesting that those who chose to take the test, and brag on their scores were mostly what we call righties...
You do realize that once again, Roger was jerking your chains.
He does it very well, and you fall for it every time he does it. :rolleyes:

JD:p

david gibson
10-02-2010, 10:29 PM
of times.
A test on cultural literacy is not a test of intelligence. It is interesting that those who chose to take the test, and brag on their scores were mostly what we call righties...

who boasted? most just put up the number, can i help it if i got a good score?

sorry you only got a 16 or so. not our fault.....(you admit you did look at it a couple of times - you were that amazed that the rest of us knew most of the answers, eh? the rest of us just took the test and moved on. you seem like the chimp amazed when he holds an ipod for the first time....:rolleyes:)

so since when is the square root of 81, the geographic location of s korea, the language of pakistan, and the number of minutes in a day a test of cultural elitist literacy? seemed to me to be a well-rounded quiz of general knowledge. no wonder you didnt own up.

so one lefty - the OP, did poorly but was at least honest. i applaud that, and i didnt make fun of it. you, on the other hand.....well. again, sorry.

JDogger
10-02-2010, 11:06 PM
who boasted? most just put up the number, can i help it if i got a good score? Maybe you lied? That was suggested by you. Ya know. Your responce to luvy.
Hell, another wing-nut admitted he couldn't read.

sorry you only got a 16 or so. not our fault.....(you admit you did look at it a couple of times - you were that amazed that the rest of us knew most of the answers, eh? the rest of us just took the test and moved on. you seem like the chimp amazed when he holds an ipod for the first time....:rolleyes:)

so since when is the square root of 81, the geographic location of s korea, the language of pakistan, and the number of minutes in a day a test of cultural elitist literacy? seemed to me to be a well-rounded quiz of general knowledge. no wonder you didnt own up. You were being baited, don't you realize that?

so one lefty - the OP, did poorly but was at least honest. i applaud that, and i didnt make fun of it. you, on the other hand.....well. again, sorry.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/LightenupFrancis.jpg

Yeah, lighten up. Your holding on way to tight. Don't have a coronary over something on PP.
So...yer a whack job...We all know it! :p

Keep pushin' :p JD

M&K's Retrievers
10-02-2010, 11:11 PM
of times.

We report, you decide regards,:cool:

david gibson
10-02-2010, 11:31 PM
jdogger:

Originally Posted by david gibson View Post
who boasted? most just put up the number, can i help it if i got a good score? Maybe you lied? That was suggested by you. Ya know. Your responce to luvy.

so just how dense are you, as dense as pb?? oops, i'm sorry, that was a test question, wasnt it? sorry you wont understand it.....:rolleyes:

but if you look at my post where i called "luv" a liar, i had a smiley face. that means i am joking.

ahem - lighten up francis indeed.....

JDogger
10-02-2010, 11:55 PM
jdogger:

Originally Posted by david gibson View Post

so just how dense are you, as dense as pb?? oops, i'm sorry, that was a test question, wasnt it? sorry you wont understand it.....:rolleyes:

but if you look at my post where i called "luv" a liar, i had a smiley face. that means i am joking.

ahem - lighten up francis indeed.....

I guess you only see your own smilies, dont you?

Roger is not the only one to bait you successfully, eh? JD

Nor_Cal_Angler
10-02-2010, 11:55 PM
24....and the first question is a trick question...which made the rest of the test "suspect" to me.

I didnt even answer the first question...I guess I should have because ANY on the 3 choices were correct.

NCA

JDogger
10-03-2010, 12:05 AM
24....and the first question is a trick question...which made the rest of the test "suspect" to me.

I didnt even answer the first question...I guess I should have because ANY on the 3 choices were correct.

NCA

ya see DG, even NCA 'gets it', even if you never will. :rolleyes: JD

Once again, Roger 'jerked ya'. Don't ya 'get it' yet?:p JD

You're such a piece of cheese......

YardleyLabs
10-03-2010, 06:32 AM
29, but I didn't see any trick questions.

JJaxon
10-03-2010, 06:51 AM
21 and I want to do that again.

Roger Perry
10-03-2010, 10:44 AM
328 views. I guess alot of people did not want to post their scores.:lol:

Ok did any of you take the test a second time and if so what were your scores. As stated, 2nd time around 30. First time was 18 which was average, I never claimed to be smart. Smart a$$ maybe.

david gibson
10-03-2010, 11:19 AM
328 views. I guess alot of people did not want to post their scores.:lol:

Ok did any of you take the test a second time and if so what were your scores. As stated, 2nd time around 30. First time was 18 which was average, I never claimed to be smart. Smart a$$ maybe.

oh, but since you are just trolling and jerking our chains why would we do that????

david gibson
10-03-2010, 11:21 AM
ya see DG, even NCA 'gets it', even if you never will. :rolleyes: JD

Once again, Roger 'jerked ya'. Don't ya 'get it' yet?:p JD

You're such a piece of cheese......

dude, dont take it so bad that you scored so low you are afraid to post the result. its ok, there are lot of very successful dumb people - hey, maybe you can even be president someday like bush.... :rolleyes:

JDogger
10-03-2010, 11:52 AM
dude, dont take it so bad that you scored so low you are afraid to post the result. its ok, there are lot of very successful dumb people - hey, maybe you can even be president someday like bush.... :rolleyes:

Dude, My score was zero. I didn't take the 'test' remember? I didn't fall for it like the other 300 and some who didn't post a score either, didn't fall for it. "Smart or stoopid" posted by Roger. Didn't that give you a clue?:rolleyes:

Roger Perry
10-03-2010, 11:53 AM
oh, but since you are just trolling and jerking our chains why would we do that????

David don't take everything so seriously. A friend sent me that test in an email and I just thought I would pass it along here for people to have a little fun with nothing more, nothing less. Hope you had fun with it. My score was average which I guess makes me neither smart or stoopid.

Buzz
10-03-2010, 12:09 PM
Funny, even a stupid test gets an argument going...

david gibson
10-03-2010, 12:55 PM
I guess you only see your own smilies, dont you?
JD

??????????

david gibson
10-03-2010, 12:58 PM
Funny, even a stupid test gets an argument going...

yup. and who started it? roger admitted he put it up for fun and thats what we were all doing until dogger had to try to take some digs....

thanks roger, i did enjoy it. had my wife take it too, she was pissed because i watched over her shoulder... ;-)

tell you what buddy - post some more fun like this. if this is you pulling our chains then we dont mind.... ;-)

JDogger
10-03-2010, 06:24 PM
yup. and who started it? roger admitted he put it up for fun and thats what we were all doing until dogger had to try to take some digs....

thanks roger, i did enjoy it. had my wife take it too, she was pissed because i watched over her shoulder... ;-)

tell you what buddy - post some more fun like this. if this is you pulling our chains then we dont mind.... ;-)

I went back and took the 'test' this afternoon, David. My score was 25. I guess that makes us 'equal' in some sort of parallel universe.

As far as 'fun' goes, takin' digs and swipe's at one another is what we do here on PP. :D

"buy the ticket,
take the ride", HST

Trivial Pursuit Regards, JD

BTW smilies are sometimes so not much physical, as implied. ;-)

BrianW
10-03-2010, 06:58 PM
and the first question is a trick question......I guess I should have because ANY on the 3 choices were correct.

NCA Just curious but what was "your" 1st question? Mine was 'Which word was Japanese?" And I KNOW that all 3 were NOT correct. Also there's different ?'s if you take it multiple times.

Assuming it was the "Obama birth location" question regards. ;-)

Btw 24 as well

JJaxon
10-03-2010, 07:04 PM
Ok, as I reported earlier today I scored a 21. My two college students in the house scored 11, my wife an 18, and my son that leaves for the Navy in a day and 1/2 scored 23. He's the youngest in the house. What might one surmize? That ones level of ignorance is dependant on... a) the material used to test. b) the format used to test. c) none of the above.

Nor_Cal_Angler
10-03-2010, 08:24 PM
29, but I didn't see any trick questions.

Just curious but what was "your" 1st question? Mine was 'Which word was Japanese?" And I KNOW that all 3 were NOT correct. Also there's different ?'s if you take it multiple times.

Assuming it was the "Obama birth location" question regards. ;-)

Btw 24 as well

I guess there must be a random question sequence or something (I didnt take it a second time) because your first quetions was different than mine...

My first question was the Meth question...choices were 1. Ice 2. Crank 3. I cant remember....

depending on where your from and which decade your from...Ice and Crank are the same thing...

out west the most common term for meth is Crank...I know if your from the Hawaiin (sp???) Islands it is refered to as ICE...ICE actually refers to a VERY pure form of Meth....

The third term was also if I remember a common name for meth, but it is a southern name I think....

I got that wrinkled look when I read it and then figured I would wait to see question 2 and figure out if the test is a sham....I think it was as mentioned...a goofy "pop culture" "cross generational" 'hodge-podge" of STOOPID questions.

NCA

david gibson
10-03-2010, 09:37 PM
Ok, as I reported earlier today I scored a 21. My two college students in the house scored 11, my wife an 18, and my son that leaves for the Navy in a day and 1/2 scored 23. He's the youngest in the house. What might one surmize? That ones level of ignorance is dependant on... a) the material used to test. b) the format used to test. c) none of the above.

well first of all, this was not an IQ test though it claimed it was related or whatever.. it had a few too many cultural questions - ie. the meth, the car, japanese word, etc. . iq tests stick to the basic math you should be able to do in your head or other basic concepts that should weed out the bias from one living in texas from one in say, vermont. :p

it was fun anyway, thanks to roger for that!

but of course, it was all just a troll and you really jerked my chain, didnt you??? ;-)

ducknwork
10-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Finally got a chance to take it. I got a 20, but I think the timer freaked me out. I think I would have done much better without that...:(

JDogger
10-03-2010, 11:37 PM
well first of all, this was not an IQ test though it claimed it was related or whatever.. it had a few too many cultural questions - ie. the meth, the car, japanese word, etc. . iq tests stick to the basic math you should be able to do in your head or other basic concepts that should weed out the bias from one living in texas from one in say, vermont. :p

but of course, it was all just a troll and you really jerked my chain, didnt you??? ;-)

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/smilies/mouse.gif

Roger Perry
10-04-2010, 10:45 AM

No David I did not jerk your chain. I just thought it would be a fun thing for anyone to try. The 8 seconds did seem to go by rather quickly. According to the testmaker, if you took the test a second time the questions were the same but in a different order. As I said, on the first time I got an 18 and the second 30. I guess I answered some questions too quickly instead of taking a little more time the first time around.

luvmylabs23139
10-04-2010, 10:47 AM
Finally got a chance to take it. I got a 20, but I think the timer freaked me out. I think I would have done much better without that...:(
That is most likely a major factor in the test. Some people respond better to an audio question while others respond better to the visual.
I know I have a faster reaction to visual vs audio. I can file rally course signs much faster if I read the #'s on the signs vs someone else calling out the sign #'s to me.

road kill
10-04-2010, 11:39 AM
I didn't take the test, I can't read.

Plus Yardley got a 30, why shame myself in the presence of such genuis?:rolleyes:

I am dissapointed he didn't get a 35..........

RK

Nor_Cal_Angler
10-04-2010, 01:11 PM
You ever come across those REALLLLLLLY smart people....

that after your done talking to them...YOU feel stoopider for listening......and they sound stoopider for TALKING.....

sometimes I AM STOOPIDER for typing.....

nough said....;-);-);-)

NCA

YardleyLabs
10-04-2010, 02:08 PM
I guess there must be a random question sequence or something (I didnt take it a second time) because your first quetions was different than mine...

My first question was the Meth question...choices were 1. Ice 2. Crank 3. I cant remember....

depending on where your from and which decade your from...Ice and Crank are the same thing...

out west the most common term for meth is Crank...I know if your from the Hawaiin (sp???) Islands it is refered to as ICE...ICE actually refers to a VERY pure form of Meth....

The third term was also if I remember a common name for meth, but it is a southern name I think....

I got that wrinkled look when I read it and then figured I would wait to see question 2 and figure out if the test is a sham....I think it was as mentioned...a goofy "pop culture" "cross generational" 'hodge-podge" of STOOPID questions.

NCA
I went back and took the test a second time since my memory was that they asked about "crack" (cocaine), not "crank" (crystal meth). .I was right. Questions seem to be the same each time. The order of questions and answers changes.

david gibson
10-04-2010, 02:58 PM
I went back and took the test a second time since my memory was that they asked about "crack" (cocaine), not "crank" (crystal meth). .I was right. Questions seem to be the same each time. The order of questions and answers changes.

hmmmmm not for me - i just retook it and all the other questions seemed the same, and the drug question was "another name for methamphetamines is:.."

clicked on answers and thats how it is written there too

or is this another troll to amuse dogger???:rolleyes:

YardleyLabs
10-04-2010, 03:49 PM
hmmmmm not for me - i just retook it and all the other questions seemed the same, and the drug question was "another name for methamphetamines is:.."

clicked on answers and thats how it is written there too

or is this another troll to amuse dogger???:rolleyes:
The question was another name for methamphetamines. The possible answers were ice, crack or smack. Only ice is a name for meth. NCA thought the choices were ice, crank or smack, in which case he would be right that there would have been two correct answers since both ice and crank are terms for meth.

road kill
10-04-2010, 04:06 PM
The question was another name for methamphetamines. The possible answers were ice, crack or smack. Only ice is a name for meth. NCA thought the choices were ice, crank or smack, in which case he would be right that there would have been two correct answers since both ice and crank are terms for meth.

Good to know!!:rolleyes:

RK

david gibson
10-04-2010, 04:22 PM

true, but you were still mistaken. the question did not ask about coke/crack, it was a possible answer. the question asked about meth. - thats where the question mark was. you said "I went back and took the test a second time since my memory was that they asked about "crack" (cocaine),"

i see what you intended to say, but you did not say it well. remember, we arent as smart as you so you have to be more precise so we understand your superior intellect from the get go.

whatever would we do without your divine guidance?

Ken Bora
10-04-2010, 04:46 PM
whatever would we do without your divine guidance?

we could watch the TV show breaking bad, that is how I got all my meth info. And I knew knowing what Jesus spoke would come in handy someday! The test was like a wicked fast trivia game and I thought it was fun......... but gosh you all can argue about anything.:cool:

road kill
10-04-2010, 04:48 PM
we could watch the TV show breaking bad, that is how I got all my meth info. And I knew knowing what Jesus spoke would come in handy someday! The test was like a wicked fast trivia game and I thought it was fun......... but gosh you all can argue about anything.:cool:

With us, it transcends science, it's an art form!!:D

RK

david gibson
10-04-2010, 04:58 PM
With us, it transcends science, it's an art form!!:D

RK

any chance you get to show a 30 scorer where he is wrong you take it! yardely is like the ted shih of POTUS..........

dnf777
10-04-2010, 05:03 PM
And I knew knowing what Jesus spoke would come in handy someday!

If you were muslim, and contemplating blowing yourself up in order to obtain your 40 virgins (personally, I would take a few virgins, but prefer a little more experienced gals for the rest) it would be very important, as the true aramaic translation of that passage implies something like the equivalent of 40 bushels of ripe grapes, not a stable of burkas. I can get that at Shop-n-Save with a little advance notice, no C4 needed. Not that Jesus promised this anyway, but mohammed also spoke aramaic, supposedly. I wasn't there.

I took the test, and had fun. Even missing the first two due to delay of game penalties, I was happy with my score. I will not post it here, to avoid a barrage of accusations of Chicago-style test taking. Or to avoid embarrassing myself, whichever the case may be.....;)

david gibson
10-04-2010, 05:55 PM
If you were muslim, and contemplating blowing yourself up in order to obtain your 40 virgins (personally, I would take a few virgins, but prefer a little more experienced gals for the rest) it would be very important, as the true aramaic translation of that passage implies something like the equivalent of 40 bushels of ripe grapes, not a stable of burkas. I can get that at Shop-n-Save with a little advance notice, no C4 needed. Not that Jesus promised this anyway, but mohammed also spoke aramaic, supposedly. I wasn't there.

I took the test, and had fun. Even missing the first two due to delay of game penalties, I was happy with my score. I will not post it here, to avoid a barrage of accusations of Chicago-style test taking. Or to avoid embarrassing myself, whichever the case may be.....;)

what a joke, yardley already posted his 30, and rp his 20, so what do you have to lose? like i said, its not a "intelligence test", its a "knowledge test" - so one is penalized for not knowing all the street level drug lingo. lol

the only reason i would not post my score is if i had got a 30 or a 17 or less, i wouldnt want to come off as either pompous or dumber than a blind obama voter. but apparently some dont mind doing that. thats cool, i mean no disrespect, just sayin.....i truly feel all those that posted their scores are good honest folk. i have a much better opinion of RP after this. i have a lesser opinion of those that were afraid to take it and have to see in their own mind how they compared, or actually took it and were to wimpy to post the score. oh well - the damage is done!

again - thanks RP! that was fun. not an IQ test but fun, so there is no reason for anyone to feel bad about not knowing the common street names for bad drugs......

but hey, dogger says i was just trolled anyway so its all just a joke, right?? ;-)

road kill
10-04-2010, 06:03 PM
what a joke, yardley already posted his 30, and rp his 20, so what do you have to lose? like i said, its not a "intelligence test", its a "knowledge test" - so one is penalized for not knowing all the street level drug lingo. lol

the only reason i would not post my score is if i had got a 30 or a 17 or less, i wouldnt want to come off as either pompous or dumber than a blind obama voter. but apparently some dont mind doing that. thats cool, i mean no disrespect, just sayin.....i truly feel all those that posted their scores are good honest folk. i have a much better opinion of RP after this. i have a lesser opinion of those that were afraid to take it and have to see in their own mind how they compared, or actually took it and were to wimpy to post the score. oh well - the damage is done!

again - thanks RP! that was fun. not an IQ test but fun, so there is no reason for anyone to feel bad about not knowing the common street names for bad drugs......

but hey, dogger says i was just trolled anyway so its all just a joke, right?? ;-)

What kept killing me was the question about where Obama was born!!:D

RK

Nor_Cal_Angler
10-04-2010, 06:08 PM
thank you yardly....

I must have been rushed, read "crank" and it was "crack"

becasue I came to the conclusion...that "ICE and Crank" are the same thing...which you did point out like I, is the same thing.:confused::confused:

the other option must have been smack...which to you old timers is Herion....it goes by MANY MANY MANY other names now-a-days..;-);-)

I knew..you REALLY SMRT..I mean SMART...(thanks Homer Simpson!!!) guys would come to point out my STOOPIDITY.:-P:-P

NCA