PDA

View Full Version : Laughable...

ducknwork
10-06-2010, 09:10 AM
Anybody remember Eliot Spitzer? You know, the guy that was governor of NY, got busted with a hooker and resigned? Now he has his own TV show!:rolleyes: Gotta love how those democrats don't screw up and get held accountable for it, just make easily forgotten mistakes! What's next, is Turbotax Timmy going to have a show about managing your finances?:D

dnf777
10-06-2010, 09:42 AM
Anybody remember Eliot Spitzer? You know, the guy that was governor of NY, got busted with a hooker and resigned? Now he has his own TV show!:rolleyes: Gotta love how those democrats don't screw up and get held accountable for it, just make easily forgotten mistakes! What's next, is Turbotax Timmy going to have a show about managing your finances?:D

Several posters have already commented on the sad state of affairs when Eliot Spitzer is the best talent you can sign up. I'm just wondering how much they had to pay that gal to sit next to him and ruin her career as a journalist?

I mean, why not get Mark Foley or Larry Craig to co-host with him? That way they'd have all groups that have been exploited represented, not just women. They could gather a sports crowd if they could get our QB from Pittsburgh to make a few appearances too.

Sad, very sad.

charly_t
10-06-2010, 12:42 PM

Yeah, and some people think things aren't getting worse. Go figure :rolleyes:

Buzz
10-06-2010, 12:53 PM
Kinda reminds me of the rehabilitation of Newt.