PDA

View Full Version : Pure Speculation

road kill
10-08-2010, 07:24 AM
I have no links, this is just an interesting thought.

When Obama leaves the Presidency....which will happen someday, but not the issue here.......what will he do next???

I say he will become the Secretary General of the UN!!!:D

Thoughts??

RK

ducknwork
10-08-2010, 07:26 AM
He'll probably move on up to the east side. Maybe even get a dee-luxe apartment in the sky.

YardleyLabs
10-08-2010, 07:49 AM
It will be interesting. I suspect that he will attempt to follow in the Bill Clinton model, forming a foundation, writing, and promoting charitable causes.

M&K's Retrievers
10-08-2010, 09:12 AM
When this is over, I doubt he could even get elected as mayor of Chicago.

david gibson
10-08-2010, 09:24 AM
i predict a waaaa-waaa they were mean to me tour to rival the apology tour

"the excuse tour" will debut in 2013!

Julie R.
10-08-2010, 10:02 AM
I have no links, this is just an interesting thought.

When Obama leaves the Presidency....which will happen someday, but not the issue here.......what will he do next???

I say he will become the Secretary General of the UN!!!:D

Thoughts??

RK

I think that would be the perfect place for him, along with all the other America-haters. Get the U.S. out of the U.N. and the U.N. out of the U.S.!

tom
10-08-2010, 12:13 PM
Actually like with all other past presidents, his options will be limited.

Rest assured tho' that your cub scout troupe will not be able to afford a spot on his speaking calender.

BrianW
10-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Just heard a PBO soundbite from '08 on the radio that "this trip is to have substantive discussions with President Karzai, ... who I expect to be dealing with over the next 8 - 10 years..."?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PAfFm0om-M

Nor_Cal_Angler
10-09-2010, 01:52 AM
He'll probably move on up to the east side. Maybe even get a dee-luxe apartment in the sky.

Based solely on comical relief.....

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!

NCA