PDA

View Full Version : huh?????

david gibson
10-13-2010, 07:01 PM
the first lady:

"It means all the world to us to know that there are prayer circles out there and people who are keeping the spirits clean around us," First Lady Michelle Obama said on the "Tom Joyner Morning Show" today.

yeah.

witchdoctor regards... ;-)

Jason Glavich
10-13-2010, 07:03 PM
Do the clean spirits come downy fresh?

david gibson
10-13-2010, 07:56 PM
Do the clean spirits come downy fresh?

and they made fun of nancy reagan for astrology and hillary for seances.....

Laura Bush is head and shoulders more classy

black0989
10-14-2010, 02:21 PM
Haha, david, I look forward to meeting you. Your posts on here crack me up. I dont think I could agree more on the majority of the things you say. We need to get together for a training day sometime. Weve got the land here in angleton and the areas around.

Plus Id like some pictures ;)

david gibson
10-14-2010, 02:37 PM
Haha, david, I look forward to meeting you. Your posts on here crack me up. I dont think I could agree more on the majority of the things you say. We need to get together for a training day sometime. Weve got the land here in angleton and the areas around.

Plus Id like some pictures ;)

boy, i sure got you fooled! didnt you know i am just an internet bully and a whacko right wing extremist??? when i go to hunt tests everyone avoids eye contact and pretends not to know me. life as a bully can be so lonely.....sniff

but otherwise you got a deal - just tell me when and where..... ran with ralph and nealey last weekend - it was great seeing them join the dark side and run a Master test!

black0989
10-14-2010, 02:39 PM
Lol, Im sure you are.

Havent seen those two in a little while, been a little busy.

Trying to get together with Jim Witt, but theres only so much time in one day.

precisionlabradors
10-14-2010, 11:57 PM
and they made fun of nancy reagan for astrology and hillary for seances.....

Laura Bush is head and shoulders more classy

please don't use the B word. it's a thing of the past.