PDA

View Full Version : man up harry reid

subroc
10-15-2010, 08:39 AM
During this election season, there are lots of races to follow nationwide. The senatorial race in Nevada interests me. I am not sure what debates really give you as far as policy. For the most part, positions have been stated and are clear. But, what voters do get is the ability to see their incumbent candidates on the same stage with the opposition and determine if the challenger measures up.

In this case, Senatorial challenge candidate Sharon Angle measures up just fine against reid.

this was a good exchange from their debate.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/10/14/sharron_angle_man_up_harry_reid.html

Cody Covey
10-15-2010, 10:48 AM
Ironically most people in Nevada dislike both candidates haha

kb27_99
10-18-2010, 10:12 PM
Kind of like the last presidential election huh Cody. Niether of them were worth of crap.

depittydawg
10-18-2010, 11:33 PM

I was watching PBS news tonight and they had a story on the Nev race. I was thinking, man what a bad deal for the people who live in Nevada. A nut or a washed up has been... Personally I want to see Reid Go. IMHO he was a complete failure as Senate Leader. Never once did he make the Party of NO actually perform a filibuster during their record run. Instead, he just let them shut the Senate down. Good Rid-dens to the gutless pansy. I hope he goes down. And in two years Obama can follow him.

BonMallari
10-19-2010, 12:53 AM

Dont remind me...I have to choose between the two later this week during early voting..:confused: