PDA

View Full Version : On a lighter note, your opinion

luvmylabs23139
10-17-2010, 10:12 AM
Personally, I was brought up Euopean. As such, it's no big deal on the beaches and stuff. I do think a person should take a look in the mirror before deciding to cover or not cover.

Woman Seeks to Make Baring Breasts Legal

Massachusetts

BOSTON -- A Pittsfield woman believes women should have the same rights as men to go shirtless while walking, biking or swimming in public.

“Here I am, a grown woman, who can’t go for a swim and feel the sun on my chest and feel comfortable,’’ Katherine Gundelfinger, 39, told the Boston Globe.

Gundelfinger's push for what she calls “equal access to sunshine” has led to what might be the most provocative ballot question in next month’s election.

The question --- which will be nonbinding --- is on the ballot only in the Third Berkshire District and proposes to change the legal definition of nudity, so that the same rules apply to both men and women.

The ballot question asks the district’s state representative to support legislation to change laws on indecent exposure “so that no part of the female breast is included,’’ the newspaper reported.

The district has about 40,000 residents and 230 signed Gundelfinger’s petition which placed the question on the ballot.

Copyright 2010 by TheBostonChannel.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

READ MORE: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news...63/detail.html (http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/25400163/detail.html)

subroc
10-17-2010, 10:52 AM
sure, why not?

dback
10-17-2010, 11:28 AM
sure, why not?

Have you SEEN what 65 years do to DDs???????????????? :shock:

subroc
10-17-2010, 11:31 AM

:D chuckling :D

belly button covers!

one would hope that those that got it choose to flaunt it.

Terri
10-17-2010, 05:55 PM
I have seen some men that should have shirts on while out running, biking, or swimming. I would like to say if you got it flaunt it, but too many people think they have it. Most just do not have it, so help me keep my lunch down put on a shirt. Sorry if I hurt any feelings.

Terri

david gibson
10-17-2010, 09:50 PM

have you seen what 23-yr old DD's look like?

i'll take the bad with the good thank you!

cycler
10-18-2010, 06:04 AM
Reminds me of that joke: What does an 80 year old woman have between her breasts, that an 18 year old woman doesn't?

Her bellybutton.

ducknwork
10-18-2010, 07:02 AM
have you seen what 23-yr old DD's look like?

i'll take the bad with the good thank you!

Do you really think that women who actually look good topless will walk around topless so all the dirty old men can ogle them? Methinks not...

Ken Bora
10-18-2010, 07:45 AM
If I get a styling lower back tattoo
Will it be O.K. to constantly expose
My plumbers butt?

dixidawg
10-18-2010, 07:49 AM
Once you've seen one,,,,,,you just want to see all the rest...

--Ron White

Jeffrohm3
10-18-2010, 09:11 AM
but next will be dicks and i aint for all that

Ken Bora
10-18-2010, 09:52 AM
No, it is cold and blustery in Boston,
Can you say “Shrinkage”?

ducknwork
10-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Once you've seen one,,,,,,you just want to see all the rest...

--Ron White

...OK, roll 'em back up.

-Ron White

hotel4dogs
10-18-2010, 01:13 PM
I agree, it should be equal between men and women.
MOST men should have to wear shirts, too!

dnf777
10-18-2010, 01:15 PM
I'd just be happy if they'd outlaw the manufacturing of XXXXL spandex.

Ken Bora
10-18-2010, 01:26 PM
I'd just be happy if they'd outlaw the manufacturing of XXXXL spandex.
Now that is a valid point right there. I was in the Wal-Mart the other day. In the underwear isle. In the part of the underwear isle that has my size. And there in that part of that isle, right at shirt pocket high sale level. Was black spandex type men’s thongs with sparkly gold metal flake sparkles. Now what is more wrong, the fact that they make black metal flake men’s thong underwear? Or the fact that the Wal-Mart has it in my size? And why bother with the sparkles in the first place? Because if somebody my size has it on, you’re not going to be able to see um anyway!

dnf777
10-18-2010, 01:57 PM
[FONT=Georgia]. Now what is more wrong, the fact that they make black metal flake men’s thong underwear? Or the fact that the Wal-Mart has it in my size? ]

Ken,
For a real eduction, get a cool glass of your favorite bev, and check out this website. You might have to link to the photos, but its well worth it. Oh, I'd have a bucket nearby also.....

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

road kill
10-18-2010, 02:48 PM
Now that is a valid point right there. I was in the Wal-Mart the other day. In the underwear isle. In the part of the underwear isle that has my size. And there in that part of that isle, right at shirt pocket high sale level. Was black spandex type men’s thongs with sparkly gold metal flake sparkles. Now what is more wrong, the fact that they make black metal flake men’s thong underwear? Or the fact that the Wal-Mart has it in my size? And why bother with the sparkles in the first place? Because if somebody my size has it on, you’re not going to be able to see um anyway!

uhhhhhhh........how many did you buy????

RK

T. Mac
10-18-2010, 03:56 PM

Never good without the picture!
http://media.peopleofwalmart.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/1769.jpg

Raymond Little
10-18-2010, 04:28 PM
[quote=Ken Bora;691847]If I get a styling lower back tattoo
Will it be O.K. to constantly expose
My plumbers butt?

Ken, I believe they call it a "Tramp Stamp".

Just tryin to help:p

luvmylabs23139
10-18-2010, 05:54 PM
Straight from Walmart. The reverse boobs!
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j466/luvmylabs1/walmartboobs.jpg

charly_t
10-18-2010, 06:30 PM
Ahhh, yes. The Wal-Mart parade !!!!!! Try Sat. night after ( say about ) 11 p.m. I'm fat.....I'm the first to admit it but I have eyes and a mirror. There have been times when I wondered if I should volunteer to buy a mirror for some of them. Or try Wal-Mart the first of the month any time of day. Just makes me feel so good............I see lots of people a lot bigger than myself :-)