PDA

View Full Version : my duty is done....

david gibson
10-20-2010, 07:52 PM
.....i voted today, so now i can do something far far more important on Nov 2 - pick up my new puppy!!!!!

by the way - master pass #3 this past weekend - by far my boy's best test performance yet. if it had been judged as a field trial he would have won hands down. the 3 blinds were 1, 2, and 2 whistles with less than 10 ft offline. nailed all the marks - except the last one, but 3 clean whistles had it in his mouth. only 8 of 25 ran the first series clean, then only 3 ran the 2nd clean, and one of those had a handle in series one. so only one dog had zero handles, but it was very very piggish and slow, zero style or ambition, and 4-8 whistle blinds run at a fast walk. totally does the work, just not a joy to watch.

http://www.outdoorsphotographyusa.com/Alaska2009/DCG_5303amed.jpg

so thats 3 for 6, and 2 of the last 3. not a bad best buddy at all...... ;-)

freaking awesome. if only i could count on this same performance! but last week we went out in the second series, so we are human and canine afterall... ;-)

dnf777
10-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Better watch out....you know, talking puppies on the POTUS. Some may get their dander up!

Congrats on the pup and the pass.

road kill
10-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Better watch out....you know, talking puppies on the POTUS. Some may get their dander up!

Congrats on the pup and the pass.

Congrats Big Gibby!!
Good luck on the new pup....

Do you and your pup have any test passes or FT runs dnf Dave??

RK

Franco
10-20-2010, 07:59 PM
.....i voted today, so now i can do something far far more important on Nov 2 - pick up my new puppy!!!!!

by the way - master pass #3 this past weekend - by far my boy's best test performance yet. if it had been judged as a field trial he would have won hands down. the 3 blinds were 1, 2, and 2 whistles with less than 10 ft offline. nailed all the marks - except the last one, but 3 clean whistles had it in his mouth. only 8 of 25 ran the first series clean, then only 3 ran the 2nd clean, and one of those had a handle in series one. so only one dog had zero handles, but it was very very piggish and slow, zero style or ambition, and 4-8 whistle blinds run at a fast walk. totally does the work, just not a joy to watch.

freaking awesome. if only i could count on this same performance! but last week we went out in the second series, so we are human and canine afterall... ;-)

Good looking dog.... but, that's a mighty BIG IF!
I would love to read about you Field Trial handling experience.
Handle him in an Am or Open and then make that statement.;-)

BonMallari
10-20-2010, 08:04 PM
Congrats David on the pass...I voted today also...what breeding is the new pup coming from..is it another yeller dog or did you go to the dark side...got a name picked out yet

david gibson
10-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Good looking dog.... but, that's a mighty BIG IF!
I would love to read about you Field Trial handling experience.
Handle him in an Am or Open and then make that statement.;-)

um, Franco - i will be polite and tell you to F yourself.

did i say he would win any FT?????? did i????? ummm, i'll answer that for you - NO.

i have never run a FT, but i have watched a few and even the NFC.

i SAID - quote - "if it had been judged as a field trial he would have won hands down." - that means that IF this particular event was a field trial - WITH the same field - we would have won. MEANING that our run was far cleaner than everyone else's.

do you not see the difference? why is that so hard to understand?

you are giving coon asses a bad name, and i count many of your brethren amongst my best friends having roughnecked alongside many.

i photographed and /or watched the entire event. i know what i talk about.

thank you so much for your gross misinterpretation.

david gibson
10-20-2010, 08:30 PM
Congrats David on the pass...I voted today also...what breeding is the new pup coming from..is it another yeller dog or did you go to the dark side...got a name picked out yet

calming down after Francos assholyness - no - no name picked out. we have a theme and we try to get the whole family's input, even though the kids are out of the house. we like Texas town names (hence Brady), "Shiner" is the frontrunner with the wife and daughter, but try saying "sit Shiner" under stress. i can see a walkup.....the gun fire, and i say "Shit Siner!" lol

i also like "Dalton"

this pup is sired by Kerrybrooks Vince (Kenny G - RTF'er) - number 49 as CH/MH, from a bitch from, Brady's breeder (www.bearcreekonthebayou.com)

decidedly yellow!!!!!

dnf777
10-20-2010, 08:32 PM
Congrats Big Gibby!!
Good luck on the new pup....

Do you and your pup have any test passes or FT runs dnf Dave??

RK

Nope. Our game is grouse on the west 40 and ducks on the river.

luvmylabs23139
10-20-2010, 08:34 PM
calming down after Francos assholyness - no - no name picked out. we have a theme and we try to get the whole family's input, even though the kids are out of the house. we like Texas town names (hence Brady), "Shiner" is the frontrunner with the wife and daughter, but try saying "sit Shiner" under stress. i can see a walkup.....the gun fire, and i say "Shit Siner!" lol

i also like "Dalton"

this pup is sired by Kerrybrooks Vince (Kenny G - RTF'er) - number 49 as CH/MH, from a bitch from, Brady's breeder (www.bearcreekonthebayou.com (http://www.bearcreekonthebayou.com))

decidedly yellow!!!!!

Congrats on the new puppy. I can't wait to see pics. Gotta love those CH/MH's!:D:D

david gibson
10-20-2010, 08:38 PM
Congrats on the new puppy. I can't wait to see pics. Gotta love those CH/MH's!:D:D

pics??? moi????

road kill
10-20-2010, 08:40 PM
Nope. Our game is grouse on the west 40 and ducks on the river.
That river shooting is tough, around these parts anyways.
The river is not that wide and them suckers can fly!!
(pun intended)
Pass shooting with steel is hard!!

RK

Franco
10-20-2010, 09:01 PM
um, Franco - i will be polite and tell you to F yourself.

did i say he would win any FT?????? did i????? ummm, i'll answer that for you - NO.

i have never run a FT, but i have watched a few and even the NFC.

i SAID - quote - "if it had been judged as a field trial he would have won hands down." - that means that IF this particular event was a field trial - WITH the same field - we would have won. MEANING that our run was far cleaner than everyone else's.

do you not see the difference? why is that so hard to understand?

you are giving coon asses a bad name, and i count many of your brethren amongst my best friends having roughnecked alongside many.

i photographed and /or watched the entire event. i know what i talk about.

thank you so much for your gross misinterpretation.

All the while I thought you were trying to give Texans a bad name with the way you like to attempt to bully people on this forum and with all your name calling.

I called BS on your post because that is what it is. Everybody that judges thier own dogs think they are wonderful. I don't believe you and posted so.

Opinion board and that's my opinion!

Besides, I like to pick on bullies.

david gibson
10-20-2010, 09:17 PM
All the while I thought you were trying to give Texans a bad name with the way you like to attempt to bully people on this forum and with all your name calling.

I called BS on your post because that is what it is. Everybody that judges thier own dogs think they are wonderful. I don't believe you and posted so.

Opinion board and that's my opinion!

ok, i'll say it again, just for you. i recognized where my dog failed: or did you conveniently omit this??:

so i cant admit failure one week, then perfection the next because YOU dont believe it?>

if only i could count on this same performance! but last week we went out in the second series, so we are human and canine afterall...

see, i admit our shortcomings. i never said my dog is perfect, i only said he was the best dog of the masters on this day.

apparently, its too much for you to comprehend. i really dont know what i ever did to invite such an attack from you. i never said my dog was the caliber to win any FT, just that IF this event was an FT he was the best. i will take that liberty, especially when i admit that last week we FAILED.

keep wiggling, eventually you might make yourself look a tad bit higher than a grubworm.

the facts are what they are, keep being the douchebag you are. i am soooooooo humbled that you are a mighty field trialer! do you train your dogs 100% yourself???

go ahead - have the last word - but i challenge you to address the FACTS - what did i actually claim?? did i or did i not specifically state that if and only if this particular even was a FT i would have won? did i also not admit we failed last week so we are not perfect? did i EVER claim that we would have won any FT if we entered it that day?

so tell me franco - what real beef do you have with me??? be a man and spill it.

Franco
10-20-2010, 09:26 PM
so tell me franco - what real beef do you have with me??? be a man and spill it.

I don't like the way you insult people on POTUS. I don't think you have insulted me before this thread, not to my knowledge. But the way you take personal shots at others whom you don't agree with gets old, real fast.

I disagree with a lot of folks but I don't bully and name -call. We actually share some mutual beliefs but, they way you attack others weakens your agruement.

david gibson
10-20-2010, 09:33 PM
I don't like the way you insult people on POTUS. I don't think you have insulted me before this thread, not to my knowledge. But the way you take personal shots at others whom you don't agree with gets old, real fast.

I disagree with a lot of folks but I don't bully and name -call. We actually share some mutual beliefs but, they way you attack others weakens your agruement.

oh, i see.......and i am the only one here that does that?? really? and for that you attack my dog skills? please tell me what dogs you have trained 100% yourself and their accomplishments.

and second - your beef with me because i am supposedly a bully in the political realm justifies you attacking me in the dog training and handling realm???

are you for real? seriously? i am really laughing as i type this! you must have been wedgied by your tightie whities too many times in grade school, so you are always the victim of course. sad. get a pair dude.

thank you for exposing what a fake this whole thread hijack of yours has been. i am soooooo sorry i dont post and talk to others exactly how YOU want me to. i answer to nobody bucko, and certainly not YOU.

Ken Bora
10-21-2010, 09:42 AM
...um, Franco - i will be polite and tell you to F yourself....
...you are giving coon asses a bad name.....
...thank you so much for your gross misinterpretation...
.....calming down after Francos assholyness
.... i really dont know what i ever did to invite such an attack from you..
...you might make yourself look a tad bit higher than a grubworm.....
.....keep being the douchebag you are.....
......get a pair dude.........
..... i answer to nobody bucko, and certainly not YOU.....

So David,
I did find the thread you “apologized” for.
You are so far over the top here it is pathetic.
Franco did not attack at all. And you are all over him like a bear on a ball cap.
Until you realize that typing you “won” a hunt test is just like typing you
“won” a training day this discussion is moot. You are running against a standard.
And before you try to pounce, yes I have run dogs in NAHRA field tests, AKC hunt tests
And AKC Field trials. And Yes I train my dogs myself.
It was a Goofy statement, you were called on it, and you “Went off”
You were very wrong in this thread David.

Ken Bora
10-21-2010, 09:44 AM
Oh!
and BTW
Congrats on the pass!
Good Job

Ken Bora
10-21-2010, 09:52 AM
And BTW again David,
Just to help you learn and grow.
Most of us, when we post brags, and we all do ‘cause brags are cool.
We tell the board we passed “WOO HOO” and how great if feels.
Then we type stuff like “club blab blab and judges bla bla bla and workers blabidy blabidy all did a wonderful job!”
And thank everyone for the great weekend.
We do not run down and point out the poor performance of some random other dog.
I imagine the owner of that dog is reading this……

david gibson
10-21-2010, 10:17 AM
Oh!
and BTW
Congrats on the pass!
Good Job

dont need no oreos thank you

Hoosier
10-21-2010, 10:23 AM
Come on now David, Franco is one of the most respected posters on POTUS. I think you could be over reacting just a tad. I do agree with your posts most of the time politically.

david gibson
10-21-2010, 10:31 AM
Come on now David, Franco is one of the most respected posters on POTUS. I think you could be over reacting just a tad. I do agree with your posts most of the time politically.

ok, i will gladly admit i over reacted. my apologies to franco. but it doesnt change the fact that he took my post out of context and twisted the meaning purposefully in order to belittle me, just because he doesnt like me because i am a bully :rolleyes: and then dnf jumps on the bandwagon. i am obviously the only wrong guy here, and because of that i dont have a right to defend myself from untruths. fine. sorry, i am a fighter and i defend myself. to a fault at times it seems, or maybe all the time to beat dnf to the punch, but i am not going to sit and take it. sorry for not being the type that will inherit the earth.

Ken Bora
10-21-2010, 10:48 AM

can anyone loan me a box?

Franco
10-21-2010, 11:01 AM
ok, i will gladly admit i over reacted. my apologies to franco. but it doesnt change the fact that he took my post out of context and twisted the meaning purposefully in order to belittle me, just because he doesnt like me because i am a bully :rolleyes: and then dnf jumps on the bandwagon. i am obviously the only wrong guy here, and because of that i dont have a right to defend myself from untruths. fine. sorry, i am a fighter and i defend myself. to a fault at times it seems, or maybe all the time to beat dnf to the punch, but i am not going to sit and take it. sorry for not being the type that will inherit the earth.

I may well have been over reacting as I have done so in the past here on RTF. We all have different styles and maybe Gibson's brash style rubs me the wrong way much of the time as I am sure I have rubbed folks in the wrong way as well.

It is good to know that DG does consider The Standard and breed conformation when selecting a dog, I applaud that!

road kill
10-21-2010, 11:58 AM
I may well have been over reacting as I have done so in the past here on RTF. We all have different styles and maybe Gibson's brash style rubs me the wrong way much of the time as I am sure I have rubbed folks in the wrong way as well.

It is good to know that DG does consider The Standard and breed conformation when selecting a dog, I applaud that!

Except they are the wrong color!!:black:

RK

david gibson
10-21-2010, 12:34 PM

then prove you still love me by telling me where i can get the best boudain in town when i pass through after getting my pup.. extra points if you point me towards blood boudain....;)

road kill
10-21-2010, 12:35 PM

Of tissues??:cry:

RK

Roger Perry
10-21-2010, 12:46 PM

The three whistles in a field trial wouldn't even get you a greenie but congratulations on your Master pass.

david gibson
10-21-2010, 01:05 PM
The three whistles in a field trial wouldn't even get you a greenie but congratulations on your Master pass.

even if the rest of the field did the same???:confused:

road kill
10-21-2010, 01:07 PM

If everybody else used 4, that 3 would be KING!!!:D

RK

Roger Perry
10-21-2010, 01:10 PM
even if the rest of the field did the same???:confused:

In a Field trial there does not have to be a winner or even a placement. If your dog had 3 handles on a mark and your dog did the best work of all the dogs there, I am thinking there would not be any dogs that would have received a placement or a JAM. I am not trying to be rude or anything but that is just the way it is in Field Trials. Again congratulations on your Master Pass. How many more do you need for the title?

I went to a field trial I think 2 years ago and entered a qualifying. Out of the 20 or so dogs entered only 4 made it to the third series.

Goose
10-21-2010, 01:17 PM

RK

Oreo Cakesters:)

Roger Perry
10-21-2010, 01:17 PM
If everybody else used 4, that 3 would be KING!!!:D

RK

In a hunt test, not a field trial.

road kill
10-21-2010, 01:21 PM
In a hunt test, not a field trial.

I have worked FT's where whistles are used on blinds.
(worked, not run)
Can't say every dog did, didn't see them all, but of what I saw they all got handled.

Maybe your dogs down there are just better than WI dogs, or maybe you are trumping a point!

RK

road kill
10-21-2010, 01:22 PM
Oreo Cakesters:)
OHHHH, because there is more whining on this thread than in a Sunday night women's bowling league, I thought we needed tissues!!;)

RK

Roger Perry
10-21-2010, 01:33 PM
I have worked FT's where whistles are used on blinds.
(worked, not run)
Can't say every dog did, didn't see them all, but of what I saw they all got handled.

Maybe your dogs down there are just better than WI dogs, or maybe you are trumping a point!

RK

i voted today, so now i can do something far far more important on Nov 2 - pick up my new puppy!!!!!

Most dogs down here handle on blinds also but I have had a few dogs that lined the land blind in both field trials and hunt tests I even had a few dogs line the water blinds, However, David said his dog nailed all the marks - except the last one but 3 clean whistles had it in his mouth. We are now talking about marks not blinds:rolleyes: Whistles on marks does not necessarily make a dog a winner at a field trial. I had 2 whistles on a last bird of the last series and did not even get a green in a Qualifying stake.

road kill
10-21-2010, 01:35 PM
i voted today, so now i can do something far far more important on Nov 2 - pick up my new puppy!!!!!

Most dogs down here handle on blinds also but I have had a few dogs that lined the land blind in both field trials and hunt tests, However, David said his dog nailed all the marks - except the last one but 3 clean whistles had it in his mouth. We are now talking about marks not blinds:rolleyes: Whistles on marks does not necessarily make a dog a winner at a field trial. I had 2 whistles on a last bird of the last series and did not even get a green in a Qualifying stake.
Your right, I was thinking blinds.

RK

Cody Covey
10-21-2010, 01:56 PM

Most dogs down here handle on blinds also but I have had a few dogs that lined the land blind in both field trials and hunt tests I even had a few dogs line the water blinds, However, David said his dog nailed all the marks - except the last one but 3 clean whistles had it in his mouth. We are now talking about marks not blinds:rolleyes: Whistles on marks does not necessarily make a dog a winner at a field trial. I had 2 whistles on a last bird of the last series and did not even get a green in a Qualifying stake.
My understanding of Field Trials is that you're competing against the other dogs not the standard. So if he 3 whistled the mark and all the other dogs 4 whistled....he would still win...

Roger Perry
10-21-2010, 01:57 PM
Your right, I was thinking blinds.

RK

I had one of my females line the first land blind (about 200 yards long) of a double land blind only to pick up the bird and on the way in decided she was hungry and started eating on the bird. The bird I was a previous flyer and I believe that it had some of its guts hanging out before she picked it up. She had never before or after that trial chewed on a bird.

YardleyLabs
10-21-2010, 02:10 PM
My understanding of Field Trials is that you're competing against the other dogs not the standard. So if he 3 whistled the mark and all the other dogs 4 whistled....he would still win...
However, that one dog that nailed every mark, but was "piggy", could well have taken home the blue assuming the 4-8 whistle blinds did not involve any cast refusals (i.e. no progress to the bird).

Handling on a mark is a pretty serious fault in FT's. The exception is when one dog handles quickly and cleanly to the mark while the other has a monster hunt, including diversions out of the area of fall, before finally stumbling on the bird. A dog that goes slowly to every bird, but gets all the birds without major hunts and without being handled will likely win in the absence of a more stylish dog that marks as well.

None of this has anything to do with Dave's dog's performance. Three Master passes is a good thing and needs no comparison with field trials, which are a completely different game.

Roger Perry
10-21-2010, 02:20 PM

Again, there does not have to be any winner or placement in a field trial. If all the dogs have substandard work ie (handling on a mark/marks) the judges could decide not to award any placements.

I recently took an AKC test to requalify myself as a judge. One of the questions I missed was a true/false question having to do with placements. I believe the question was something like this --- T/F there has to be a winner in every stake at a field trial.

dnf777
10-21-2010, 02:26 PM
OHHHH, because there is more whining on this thread than in a Sunday night women's bowling league, I thought we needed tissues!!;)

RK

LMAO!!

As long as there's no women...who bowl...in leagues....on Sunday....on this forum....You're probably ok! :D:D

david gibson
10-21-2010, 02:47 PM
Again, there does not have to be any winner or placement in a field trial. If all the dogs have substandard work ie (handling on a mark/marks) the judges could decide not to award any placements.

I recently took an AKC test to requalify myself as a judge. One of the questions I missed was a true/false question having to do with placements. I believe the question was something like this --- T/F there has to be a winner in every stake at a field trial.

i understand what you are saying, but if the only hickey on a given dog is a handle on one mark, would it not be fair to place it? my point is if dogs get carried on to a following series after having a handle it would be pointless if it had no chance of ever placing. by carrying it, the judge is showing he still has a shot.

Roger Perry
10-21-2010, 03:02 PM
i understand what you are saying, but if the only hickey on a given dog is a handle on one mark, would it not be fair to place it? my point is if dogs get carried on to a following series after having a handle it would be pointless if it had no chance of ever placing. by carrying it, the judge is showing he still has a shot.

David, it is a judges decision on which dogs to place and in which order or if no placements at all are warranted. In a field trial the judges can scrap any series before the last dog in that series has run. If the last dog has run the series is complete and cannot be scrapped. If in the judges opinion that none of the dogs deserve a placement they have the option of not placing any dog or they can choose a winner and not award any other placements. It is the judges call.

I have been told numerous times by some hunt test judges that my dog "won" the hunt test. Of course we all know that a hunt test cannot be won because they are competing against a standard that can be only pass or fail. The judges were just complementing me and were telling me that my dog(s) did the best work of all the dogs that were there that day.

Feel proud that your dogs work that day was the best of all the dogs that competed that day.

Franco
10-21-2010, 03:40 PM
then prove you still love me by telling me where i can get the best boudain in town when i pass through after getting my pup.. extra points if you point me towards blood boudain....;)

I like Napoleon Ave Meat Market in Sunset for Boudin. Plus, the make their own thick sliced bacon which fires up really nice. Some swear by Don's in Scott on I-10 and other love Hebert's in Maurice.

People send us so much Boudin at work I can almost identify which meat market made it. ;-)

david gibson
10-21-2010, 03:43 PM
there is a place right on I-10, exit 101 or 103, where i have bought gator meat and boudain that was good. can you add a review if you know the place?

Franco
10-21-2010, 03:47 PM
Judges that count whistles on blinds as the criteria of which dog has done best should be spanked.

A 10-15 whistle blind where the handler challenged the line, fought through diversions keeping the dog on line is a better job than a 3 whistle blind where the handler did not challenge the blind, let the dog drift downwind and get a bit loose on the backend.

In a hunting situation, the 3 whistle blind is best. In a FT, judges not only want to see you challenge any obsticles on the way to the blind but are also looking for ultimate control.

david gibson
10-21-2010, 04:11 PM
Judges that count whistles on blinds as the criteria of which dog has done best should be spanked.

A 10-15 whistle blind where the handler challenged the line, fought through diversions keeping the dog on line is a better job than a 3 whistle blind where the handler did not challenge the blind, let the dog drift downwind and get a bit loose on the backend.

In a hunting situation, the 3 whistle blind is best. In a FT, judges not only want to see you challenge any obsticles on the way to the blind but are also looking for ultimate control.

true, but a 3 whistle blind where the dog is no more than 5 feet off line is better than a 10 whistle blind where the dog is never more than 5 ft offline, although each show great control and are worthy of a pass.....

Franco
10-21-2010, 04:17 PM
there is a place right on I-10, exit 101 or 103, where i have bought gator meat and boudain that was good. can you add a review if you know the place?

I know Don's well as they always send us Boudin and Cracklins here at work. Being from New Orleans, we eat Boudin every now and then. Over here, it is almost a religion. If you were to ask around here, "what's for breakfast"? The reply would be, "breakfast of champions, boudin and cracklins"!

Don's is very good and they ship worldwide.

david gibson
10-21-2010, 04:19 PM
I know Don's well as they always send us Boudin and Cracklins here at work. Being from New Orleans, we eat Boudin evey now and then. Over here, it is almost a religion. If you were to ask around here, "what's for breakfast"? They reply would be, "breakfast of champions, boudin and cracklins"!

Don's is very good and they ship worldwide.

so no one around there has red boudain? i have a connection to get it from Houma now and then but its far too infrequent for me.

Franco
10-21-2010, 04:21 PM
Don's may have it. If not, they can make it for you if you order ahead of time.

Raymond Little
10-21-2010, 05:16 PM
David, I could be wrong (have been twice this year;)) but "Blood Boudin" is not commercially available. Trichanosis (sp) the blood born disease associated with pork and health dept will not allow it to be sold. Some community fairs stil make it but it is getting rare.
Don's is my favorite, exit 103 I think. Bring an ice chest for boudin and get you some stuffed sausage bread to keep it company along with the chicken sausage (yum,yum).
Have a safe trip.

david gibson
10-21-2010, 05:35 PM
David, I could be wrong (have been twice this year;)) but "Blood Boudin" is not commercially available. Trichanosis (sp) the blood born disease associated with pork and health dept will not allow it to be sold. Some community fairs stil make it but it is getting rare.
Don's is my favorite, exit 103 I think. Bring an ice chest for boudin and get you some stuffed sausage bread to keep it company along with the chicken sausage (yum,yum).
Have a safe trip.

thats what i heard, my houma buddy said the place he gets it from is supposedly the only licensed place in the state to make it because they have a full time FDA inspector there. but knowing louisiana and cajun ingenuity, i sure its available via other sources ;-)

by the way, i am 1/4 coonass and the other 1/4 on that side is the founding family of sabine pass, which is so deep southeast texas that it pretty much counts as coonass as well.. ;-)

the boudain i got from Dons before was good, so if you locals approve then thats the spot. the 5lb bags of gator chunks were mighty good fried and bbq'd....yummmmmmm - and i will try the chicken sausage as well. i am bringing back 2 other puppies for other buyers here in Houston, if i break down i am in a heap of trouble with all the dogs and goodies!

Ken Bora
10-21-2010, 09:37 PM
Oh!
and BTW
Congrats on the pass!
Good Job

RK

No, so I can stand on it 'cause the oreo thing is way over my head!

ducknwork
10-21-2010, 10:18 PM
No, so I can stand on it 'cause the oreo thing is way over my head!

JDog has a ladder if you need it.:p