PDA

View Full Version : my apologies

david gibson
10-20-2010, 09:46 PM
i am so sorry for ever entering this forum. apparently i am just an internet bully and a name caller, the worst of the worst, the lowest of the low, and i have never added anything of substance. the self appointed forum moderator Franco has decided i am just scum, and that because i post political tripe and am such a big name caller - the only person who is so bad at calling others names (sticks and stones???? oh it hurts so), and because i am such a bully, then obviously i have no business talking about training and handling dogs.

hey - dont ask me where he got the connection, but he did.....:rolleyes:

i am so sorry i called him a coon ass. thats my name calling at its best!

i apologize wholeheartedly to all coon asses for equating Franco as one of you. i never meant to insult you guys in such a manner.

JDogger
10-21-2010, 02:32 AM
i am so sorry for ever entering this forum. apparently i am just an internet bully and a name caller, the worst of the worst, the lowest of the low, and i have never added anything of substance. the self appointed forum moderator Franco has decided i am just scum, and that because i post political tripe and am such a big name caller - the only person who is so bad at calling others names (sticks and stones???? oh it hurts so), and because i am such a bully, then obviously i have no business talking about training and handling dogs.

hey - dont ask me where he got the connection, but he did.....:rolleyes:

i am so sorry i called him a coon ass. thats my name calling at its best!

i apologize wholeheartedly to all coon asses for equating Franco as one of you. i never meant to insult you guys in such a manner.

Please stop sniveling. If it wasn't for you, gman, subroc, hew, bill spitzer, hoosier, m&k, rlittle, rk, dnw, and the others, I would quit PP. :rolleyes:

JD

dnf777
10-21-2010, 06:09 AM
Taking the "offensive, self-promoting apology" to new levels!

Palin....O'Donnell.....Gibson........Never cease to amaze!

TN_LAB
10-21-2010, 06:55 AM
I'm from Louisiana and take pride in my coon-ass heritage. In fact, I miss being called a coon-ass and miss hanging out with my coon-ass friends.

Ken Bora
10-21-2010, 07:58 AM
Well why don’t we skip on over to namby pamby land and
see if we can get you some self confidence ya jack wagon! ;-)

david gibson
10-21-2010, 08:10 AM
Well why don’t we skip on over to namby pamby land and
see if we can get you some self confidence ya jack wagon! ;-)

watch it!!!! i quoted that same commercial and got called out for name calling!

"and thats why yellow makes me sad i think" regards... ;-)

Ken Bora
10-21-2010, 08:27 AM
watch it!!!! i quoted that same commercial and got called out for name calling!

but people like me :p

gdgnyc
10-21-2010, 08:39 AM
What's wrong with being called a coon ass? When I was in Louisiana them Cajuns called each other coon asses . And I believe it was with affection.:D

road kill
10-21-2010, 08:47 AM
What's wrong with being called a coon ass? When I was in Louisiana them Cajuns called each other coon asses . And I believe it was with affection.:D

I believe you just answered your own question!!;)

RK

Ken Bora
10-21-2010, 08:50 AM
O.K. Joking aside here.
There is every possibility, maybe even a certainty.
That you are a warm and loving father and husband.
A hard working productive member of society.
With a well above average eye for the snapshot needing to be snapped.
But for real David, and I say this with the same mater of fact tone that
I say that I am fat and bald……….

You are an Internet bully and a name caller!
You bait and prod and when somebody does engage you in debate you
Are among the first to drop to the gutter.

Yes you are not alone at times.
Yes I have absolutely agreed with your position at times.
That does not change the fact.

Sorry to have to be your bathroom mirror.

david gibson
10-21-2010, 10:22 AM
so its ok for someone to take a comment out of context, twist the meaning, and belittle me and admit they only did it because they dont like me, but i cant strike back. and i have never had an issue with the poster personally before.

got it. thanks ken, i have learned something here.

YardleyLabs
10-21-2010, 10:32 AM
so its ok for someone to take a comment out of context, twist the meaning, and belittle me and admit they only did it because they dont like me, but i cant strike back. and i have never had an issue with the poster personally before.

got it. thanks ken, i have learned something here.
Most people understand that of someone bumps into you "accidentally" on purpose, that it is NOT OK to stomp their head until their brains flow out their nose. When it comes to Internet posting, you don't seem to get that difference. You are the first to throw a cheap shot on a regular basis. However, you are also the one most outraged when the same is done to you. Why else would you respond to Franco's very mild comment not just with an outraged and over the top response in the thread itself, but then start a new thread simply to complain again, under the pretense of an "apology", about how abused you are by everyone else.

Ken Bora
10-21-2010, 10:45 AM
http://www.littlestuffedbull.com/images/comics/fnf/lucy/13.jpg............

Ken Bora
10-22-2010, 09:45 AM
First time I saw that ad, I thought the leader of our training group was on TV.
He also is afraid of yellow? …