PDA

View Full Version : Retriever Seminars

Dogtrainer4God
10-21-2010, 11:57 AM
Checked out a couple of the websites out there, including EG and Dave Rorem's website, but didn't see any good training/handling seminars happening up in the north central region. There are probably some that aren't posted yet on their websites, or some others that haven't been advertised yet..........

Would like to know about some of these so I can plan for it. I'm thinking somewhere between January and February.

Thanks in advance!

Abby Eash

Howard N
10-21-2010, 02:08 PM
didn't see any good training/handling seminars happening up in the north central region. .....

..... between January and February.

Abby, I think at that time of year, you wanna think s o u t h.

:p

Dogtrainer4God
10-21-2010, 03:02 PM
LOL, I almost forgot about that.....it does tend to get a mite chilly up here during that time of year. Okay, lets spread it out a bit over the spring - up to June. How is that? :lol:

TIM DOANE
10-21-2010, 07:50 PM
Abby if you get a chance you have to attened the Pat Burns Andy Attar seminar. They may be back at Omega farms next summer. It was really good, I cant say enough good things about it.

RetrieversONLINE
10-22-2010, 08:38 AM
Checked out a couple of the websites out there, including EG and Dave Rorem's website, but didn't see any good training/handling seminars happening up in the north central region. There are probably some that aren't posted yet on their websites, or some others that haven't been advertised yet..........

Would like to know about some of these so I can plan for it. I'm thinking somewhere between January and February.

Thanks in advance!

Abby Eash

Abby:

You might be in luck depending on what level of workshop you want. This 17-20 February, Mike Lardy, Dennis Voigt, Pat Burns and Ray Voigt will again be holding their Advanced Clinic in Boston GA.

Here's what was said about the first one:

“I can say without reservation that the seminar was the single most informative experience I have had in 16 years of retriever training.”

For more information go to www.totalretriever.com (http://www.totalretriever.com)

Cheers

Dogtrainer4God
10-23-2010, 07:10 PM
Abby if you get a chance you have to attened the Pat Burns Andy Attar seminar. They may be back at Omega farms next summer. It was really good, I cant say enough good things about it.

Abby:

You might be in luck depending on what level of workshop you want. This 17-20 February, Mike Lardy, Dennis Voigt, Pat Burns and Ray Voigt will again be holding their Advanced Clinic in Boston GA.

Here's what was said about the first one:

I can say without reservation that the seminar was the single most informative experience I have had in 16 years of retriever training.

For more information go to www.totalretriever.com (http://www.totalretriever.com)

Cheers

Wow, these are great! Thanks for the heads up. You will be seeing me at one of these for sure. :)

Thanks!