PDA

View Full Version : http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/nation/womans-head-stepped-on-by-rand-paul-supporte

Roger Perry
10-26-2010, 12:52 PM
Unbelievable---------So this is what the Republican party is all about?

LEXINGTON, Ky. — Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
The incident happened Monday night in Lexington right before a debate between Paul and Democratic opponent Jack Conway.

Paul's campaign released a statement calling the altercation "incredibly unfortunate"
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/nation/womans-head-stepped-on-by-rand-paul-supporters-996948.html?4444

road kill
10-26-2010, 12:59 PM

LEXINGTON, Ky. — Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.
The incident happened Monday night in Lexington right before a debate between Paul and Democratic opponent Jack Conway.

Paul's campaign released a statement calling the altercation "incredibly unfortunate"
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/nation/womans-head-stepped-on-by-rand-paul-supporters-996948.html?4444

Yeah Rog, that's what the Republican party is all about, you got us.......

RK

Roger Perry
10-26-2010, 01:54 PM
Yeah Rog, that's what the Republican party is all about, you got us.......

RK

Yeah, they sure know how to treat a woman:shock:

Buzz
10-26-2010, 03:23 PM
Yeah, they sure know how to treat a woman:shock:

I know of a tea partier that sure knows how to treat a lady!

http://www.thefrisky.com/post/246-sarah-palin-gets-pink-panties-from-creepy-arizona-sheriff/

road kill
10-26-2010, 04:15 PM
I am just curious, since both you guys want to paint all right wingers with the same broad brush, what do you think would have happened if I would have been there???

Keep in mind, I am a "RIGHT WING EXTREMIST," Yardley said so.

RK

caryalsobrook
10-26-2010, 07:48 PM

LEXINGTON, Ky. Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

The man's conduct of stepping on the woman's head was inexcusable and his subsequent appology does not minimise his acctions no matter how low class the woman was in trying to distract Dr. Paul before his senatorial debate. She can take solace in that she surely accomplished this with her actions.
Let's take a look on the other side of the coin. I call to mind the incident at Columbia University that cradle of higher learning and guardian of free speech when Anne Coulter, and invited guest to speak had to be excorted off the stage for her own safety when even though she is a staunch Republican was attacked by those "RACIST BIGOTED RIGHT WINGERS".

Certainly you remember when Tom Tancredo, a former Republican primary presidential canditate was invited to speak at the University of North Carolina and was run off the stage and not allowed to speak.

Finally the SEIU(Service Employee's International UNION) that bastian of civility and decorum, whick gathered some 300 strong on a man's front porch, yard and driveway to protest the activities of his employer. Never mind, the man's 13 year old son who hid in his closet out of fear, he probably was just a coward of just made it up. Surely everyone should know it was only just in good fun.

My Big Pappy used to say you had better smell your own dog's poop before you ridicule someone else's. Good advise- maybe you should think about it.

YardleyLabs
10-26-2010, 08:49 PM
I am just curious, since both you guys want to paint all right wingers with the same broad brush, what do you think would have happened if I would have been there???

Keep in mind, I am a "RIGHT WING EXTREMIST," Yardley said so.;-)

RK
Actually, you said so

I am a "right wing extremist," I think that is the term.
It does not offend me.

stan b

I don't think that beating up demonstrators is a hallmark of the Republican Party any more than having Black Panthers at polling places is a hallmark of Democrats. You have been known to paint with a broad brush yourself. In fact, you usually use a roller. That tends to make it difficult to stand on a pedestal when complaining. What wold you have done? It sounds like the campaign aid who did the stomping will have a chance to explain his actions in court.with no help from Ron Paul.

david gibson
10-26-2010, 10:11 PM
Actually, you said so

I don't think that beating up demonstrators is a hallmark of the Republican Party any more than having Black Panthers at polling places is a hallmark of Democrats. You have been known to paint with a broad brush yourself. In fact, you usually use a roller. That tends to make it difficult to stand on a pedestal when complaining. What wold you have done? It sounds like the campaign aid who did the stomping will have a chance to explain his actions in court.with no help from Ron Paul.

then obviously it was a single act by an individual and has nothing to do with the republican party. ron paul denounced the behavior, as do all of us.

but its ok for black panthers to intimidate white people....:confused:

Buzz
10-26-2010, 11:34 PM

Keep in mind, I am a "RIGHT WING EXTREMIST," Yardley said so.

RK

You obviously didn't click on my link. The brush I was painting with was a pink one... ;-)

paul young
10-27-2010, 06:16 AM
i watched the video and it seemed to me that it was not just one person. probably just my rose colored glasses, huh?

i would have to say that civility and decorum is a thing of the past on our political scene. you don't have to look far to find excesses from any political party.

it used to be that you ran a tough election campaign and won or lost graciously. nowadays it's all about character assasination and destroying your opponent. pretty damn sad, if you ask me......-Paul

road kill
10-27-2010, 06:46 AM
Actually, you said so

Actually, that quote was a response to your suggestion that it was so........

What annoys you most is my "roller" is a very fine accurate brush that cuts through the verbosity you rely on to obscure the simple truth.

I'll never forget when YOU called another poster a "blow hard."
Actually it has happened more than once.

BTW--I was addressing RP's effort to paint, but you must have your painters pants on today, neither of you answered the very simple direct question.

Based on RP's implication here then we have an issue with Muslims.:D

Anyone want to weigh in on what would have happened if I had been there??

RK

road kill
10-27-2010, 06:55 AM

LEXINGTON, Ky. Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky.

Hey, ROG, you forgot the rest of the story:

http://www.kypost.com/dpps/news/political/2-fights-break-out-during-paul_conway-debate-_5305909

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

By: Emily Maxwell
LEXINGTON, Ky. - Tensions flared at the senatorial candidates' debate here Monday night in two confrontations between Conway and Paul supporters, Lexington police reported.

"The first involved a woman who is a member of www.moveon.org and who was determined to pose in front of Rand Paul holding a sign that read "Rand Paul Republicore: Employee of the Month." According to police, the woman, identified by The Associated Press as Lauren Valle, said she tripped and fell on the ground after someone grabbed her blonde wig off her head.

She was then stepped on by a man wearing a Rand Paul t-shirt. Police say she refused treatment and later filed an assault report. Her identity has not yet been released.

The second occurred after a Conway supporter stepped on the foot of a female Rand supporter, who recently had foot surgery, according to police.

The woman was wearing a surgical boot, but after the injury, her incision was cut open. Police say she refused medical treatment and also filed an assault report.
No arrests were made at the debate broadcast on Kentucky Education Television. No other information is available at this time. Check back with WCPO.com and 9 News for updates."

Holy Schnikees!!

RK

david gibson
10-27-2010, 07:41 AM
the lefties conveniently leave out that these people were there to heckle and harass rand paul, bringing negative campaign tactics to the masses. though i dont condone their actions, they did ask for it. in the first case i heard the lady was actually charging toward rand - not a bright idea either.

these were not people innocently minding their own business. they were conway supporters and moveon.org terrorists. but of course, the libs on here hail soros as their hero so its all on the up and up in their minds....:rolleyes:

YardleyLabs
10-27-2010, 09:37 AM
then obviously it was a single act by an individual and has nothing to do with the republican party. ron paul denounced the behavior, as do all of us.

In my comment, I noted that the republican party was not defined by the actions of those involved in the attack on the woman given that Ron Paul had denounced the action (which was done by campaign staffers). The Black Panther incident in Philadelphia was actually denounced by all parties including the national Black Panther organization. Using the same standard, none of them is responsible for the incident. Are you suggesting that the standards for guilt by association should be different depending on whether you like the groups involved?

Buzz
10-27-2010, 09:44 AM
I can definitely see the equivalence between two black nit wits standing outside a voting station in a black neighborhood, and two candidate campaign staffers stomping a woman outside a campaign event.

YardleyLabs
10-27-2010, 09:50 AM
Actually, that quote was a response to your suggestion that it was so........

What annoys you most is my "roller" is a very fine accurate brush that cuts through the verbosity you rely on to obscure the simple truth.

I'll never forget when YOU called another poster a "blow hard."
Actually it has happened more than once.

BTW--I was addressing RP's effort to paint, but you must have your painters pants on today, neither of you answered the very simple direct question.

Based on RP's implication here then we have an issue with Muslims.:D

Anyone want to weigh in on what would have happened if I had been there??

RK
The "quote" that you were a "right wing extremist" was part of an interchange which began when you labeled a number of people as godless progressives. Some of those people objected. I noted that, as an atheist, I had no problem with your terminology just as I assumed from your comments that you had no problem being called a right wing extremist. In your post you agreed that you did not. You also apologized to those who might have been insulted by being called godless and said you would not do that again. Needless to say, you violate that promise each time you label liberals as a group as "secular progressives" incorporating some here who have repeatedly stated that they are not secular.

I have actually called two people blow hards over the last four years that I have been posting on this forum. Would you like to compare that with the number of times you have said someone was "bloviating" or a "bloviator"? The terms are synonyms. The only distinction is that I insult people so rarely that each time sticks in your memory. You do it so regularly that you don't even notice.

I actually asked you what you would have done. I would not pretend to know you well enough to guess.

road kill
10-27-2010, 03:11 PM
The "quote" that you were a "right wing extremist" was part of an interchange which began when you labeled a number of people as godless progressives. Some of those people objected. I noted that, as an atheist, I had no problem with your terminology just as I assumed from your comments that you had no problem being called a right wing extremist. In your post you agreed that you did not. You also apologized to those who might have been insulted by being called godless and said you would not do that again. Needless to say, you violate that promise each time you label liberals as a group as "secular progressives" incorporating some here who have repeatedly stated that they are not secular.

I have actually called two people blow hards over the last four years that I have been posting on this forum. Would you like to compare that with the number of times you have said someone was "bloviating" or a "bloviator"? The terms are synonyms. The only distinction is that I insult people so rarely that each time sticks in your memory. You do it so regularly that you don't even notice.

I actually asked you what you would have done. I would not pretend to know you well enough to guess.
I believe my terms were "pompous" and "verbose."

Both accurate depictions of the person described.:D

As far as what I would have done at the sight, regardless of who was assaulting who, I would have stuck my nose in to STOP it!!
Probably using physical force as needed on the aggressor.
Probably not good, just the way I am wired!!:cool:

RK

david gibson
10-27-2010, 03:44 PM
interesting new video - the woman - wearing a wig (why? - perhaps she is a known pro political terrorist for moveon.org?) charges the car and tries to cram her sign in through the window, making contact with the person in the car. that is assault.

the video also shows the people were only trying to pin her down until police arrived - her head wasnt stomped. the foot was only holding her shoulder down because the guy says he had a bad back and couldnt stay bent over trying to subdue her. she was not stomped or kicked. i have done far worse in citizens arrests i have made and was perfectly within my legal realm.

whether the guys explanation is valid or not, the fact is she rushed the car and crammed the sign in, in disguise, a clear security threat. what if she had a gun or knife?

she got what she deserved. less so, actually. she brought it all upon herself.

Leddyman
10-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Sometimes when you do stupid stuff you get your ass kicked. That's how it works. She was asking for it. I don't think the dude should have stepped on her head. He'll get what is coming to him in court.

The interesting thing is that the republicans will support whatever punishment that guy gets and no one will defend what he did.

The Dems will go down defending their own even when they are wrong.

Buzz
10-27-2010, 06:27 PM
interesting new video - the woman - wearing a wig (why? - perhaps she is a known pro political terrorist for moveon.org?) charges the car and tries to cram her sign in through the window, making contact with the person in the car. that is assault.

the video also shows the people were only trying to pin her down until police arrived - her head wasnt stomped. the foot was only holding her shoulder down because the guy says he had a bad back and couldnt stay bent over trying to subdue her. she was not stomped or kicked. i have done far worse in citizens arrests i have made and was perfectly within my legal realm.

whether the guys explanation is valid or not, the fact is she rushed the car and crammed the sign in, in disguise, a clear security threat. what if she had a gun or knife?

Citizen arrests? Really?

She got less than she deserved?

Wow!

david gibson
10-27-2010, 06:34 PM
Citizen arrests? Really?

She got less than she deserved?

Wow!

sigh.......you guys are so easily trolled....yes, she got less. she should be in jail for assault. she wasnt hurt.

we'll see how it plays out in court, but right now my money is 55-45 that theassault conviction on the rand supporter will not stick.

Buzz
10-27-2010, 06:39 PM
sigh.......you guys are so easily trolled....yes, she got less. she should be in jail for assault. she wasnt hurt.

we'll see how it plays out in court, but right now my money is 55-45 that theassault conviction on the rand supporter will not stick.

I guess a bruise on your brain isn't an injury.

DSO
10-27-2010, 07:07 PM
Sometimes when you do stupid stuff you get your ass kicked. That's how it works. She was asking for it. I don't think the dude should have stepped on her head. He'll get what is coming to him in court.

The interesting thing is that the republicans will support whatever punishment that guy gets and no one will defend what he did.

I think I found my signature line!... What do you say Terry, can I use it.:D
It's between yours and the one were Hew referred to someone as a "Carl Rove wet dream"

Good stuff...

Danny

david gibson
10-27-2010, 07:13 PM
I guess a bruise on your brain isn't an injury.

please cite that fact. has she been diagnosed and is there a medical report?

and if thats what she got - she shouldn't have charged a congress candidates car and stuffed unknown objects inside.

do you really think you should be able to do what she did and everyone just watch? have you seen todays video? and if she had a knife or more you would be the first one to be calling the onlookers cowards for not doing something. sure would be easy to hide a weapon when carrying a sign.

its clear to me that if she has a bruise on her brain it was present long before this incident.

Sundown49 aka Otey B
10-27-2010, 08:58 PM
All of the stuff this in a loose sense of the word woman had been doing sure wasn't reported. You can't fix STUPID even by stepping on her head........

Terri
10-27-2010, 09:32 PM
I watched the video that RK put up and she did not have her head stepped on, but she was being held down by a foot. It looked like she was trying to get up and she was pushed back down. If she was hurt she should have went for medical care, but she refused. I would think she would have a sore shoulder not a bruise on her head.

Terri

Buzz
10-27-2010, 11:06 PM
please cite that fact. has she been diagnosed and is there a medical report?

That was really hard to find... :rolleyes:

http://www.thirdage.com/news/rand-paul-supporter-stomps-womans-head-debate_10-27-2010

Hogue, the MoveOn.org spokeswoman, said Valle suffered a concussion and sprained arm and shoulder and spent the night in a Lexington hospital.

She was staying in Kentucky on Tuesday with a MoveOn member, who Hogue declined to identify.

"She's hurting" and may not return to the campaign trail, Hogue said.

Read more: http://www.thirdage.com/news/rand-paul-supporter-stomps-womans-head-debate_10-27-2010#ixzz13cRYaMMg

Here is a link to your "new video." You can watch it full screen and see clearly what happened. She stepped to the vehicle. A professional security guy in a suit stepped right and and swept her away from the side of the vehicle in about a half second. Then a couple other security dudes show up at the door to the SUV and stand there till the professional security dude in the suit shows up again. Then Rand gets out of the vehicle and 4 guys in his security detail escort him to the debate. The yahoo vigilante asshats didn't need to lay a glove on her, because Paul has guys working security that handled it extremely quickly, in a professional manner, with a minimum of force. It was over as far as they were concerned. But I can understand a tough guy like you that engages in doing violence to people while doing your "citizen arrests" siding with the asshats...

http://www.examiner.com/political-buzz-in-national/new-video-of-kentucky-stomper-seems-to-confirm-victim-s-version-of-events-video

david gibson
10-28-2010, 12:09 AM
as usual, the liberals are always 100% righteous!

tell me "Buzz" - is there anything you cant spin? i love you buddy - i really love the fact that you hate me...keep it up! i love being hated by guys like you.

btw - my latest "citizens arrest" ended up with two intoxicated illegal aliens in jail - only one by me, i am not claiming heroics - i just did my duty as a citizen. their offense?? a hit and run where two kids aged 3 and 5 had busted lips and glass in their foreheads. yeah, i am such a bad violent guy. good thing it wasnt you in my place!

you would have just given the criminal hit and run illegal aliens lunch and toll money.:rolleyes:

depittydawg
10-28-2010, 12:18 AM

Actually it was Rand Paul's rally and neither Rand nor his father Ron have made a statement at all concerning the event, that I have found. I first heard of this on the radio and didn't really think much of it. But after watching the youtube video posted here, WOW. That was really disgusting. Not only did the dude step on the womans head, he tried to stomp on it! The actions were despicable. There is no equivalent event from the left that I'm aware of. The intolerance and disrespect continually preached from the right wing leadership and it's media outlets DOES have an impact on its members.
Most conservative people would condemn this action. And at the same time, there is a connection to the party leadership. Those who preach intolerance attract these kinds of people. Doesn't matter if you're left or right. The key here is lack of tolerance and respect.

david gibson
10-28-2010, 12:35 AM
Actually it was Rand Paul's rally and neither Rand nor his father Ron have made a statement at all concerning the event, that I have found. I first heard of this on the radio and didn't really think much of it. But after watching the youtube video posted here, WOW. That was really disgusting. Not only did the dude step on the womans head, he tried to stomp on it! The actions were despicable. There is no equivalent event from the left that I'm aware of. The intolerance and disrespect continually preached from the right wing leadership and it's media outlets DOES have an impact on its members.
Most conservative people would condemn this action. And at the same time, there is a connection to the party leadership. Those who preach intolerance attract these kinds of people. Doesn't matter if you're left or right. The key here is lack of tolerance and respect.

yup - you are so right dippity. its perfectly acceptable to wear a disguise and charge a candidates car. and this incident just shows how desperate the republicans are.... LOL

depittydawg
10-28-2010, 01:07 AM
yup - you are so right dippity. its perfectly acceptable to wear a disguise and charge a candidates car. and this incident just shows how desperate the republicans are.... LOL

David, the dude trying to stomp on the womans head is the out of control behavior here. Violence is becoming very common place on the right. Fear, disrespect, and intolerance have been mainstays in the Right Wing Media and political rallies for several years. We are seeing the results. Here are a few more examples from recent events. You can't deny it. It is happening. It is a symptom on the right, not the left in america today. In fact, I don't know of any events that come close to mirroring this on the left or center of US politics. Why is that?

June 10, 2009
RIGHT-WING VIOLENCE.... In light of the shootings at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in D.C. this afternoon, allegedly committed by white supremacist James Von Brunn, Matt Yglesias noted, "I hope that everyone who mau-maued the Department of Homeland Security for expressing concern about this kind of thing feel appropriately ashamed of themselves."

It's hardly an unreasonable point. Two months ago, Richard Poplawski, a right-wing extremist, allegedly gunned down three police officers in Pittsburgh, in part because he feared the non-existent "Obama gun ban." A few weeks ago, Scott Roeder, another right-wing extremist, allegedly assassinated Dr. George Tiller in Kansas. A few hours ago, Von Brunn, another right-wing extremist, allegedly opened fire at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

There are other recent examples that bear similar characteristics. This story out of Tennessee from last year continues to haunt.

Knoxville police Sunday evening searched the Levy Drive home of Jim David Adkisson after he allegedly entered the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church and killed two people and wounded six others during the presentation of a children's musical. [...]

White powder and swastikas mailed to Rep. Grijalva

Byron Williams set out to kill people at Tides Foundation and ACLU

AZ federal judge threatened, Grijalva office fired on after ruling on AZ immigration law. Politico reported in July:

Phoenix man indicted for alleged murder threats against Grijalva and his aides.

Man arrested for allegedly threatening to kill Sen. Patty Murray. Politico reported on April 6:

Members of right-wing militia group arrested for allegedly plotting overthrow of the U.S. government.

The list is very long
http://mediamatters.org/research/201010260050?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+mediamatters/latest+(Media+Matters+-+Latest+Items)

Cody Covey
10-28-2010, 01:27 AM
David, the dude trying to stomp on the womans head is the out of control behavior here. Violence is becoming very common place on the right. Fear, disrespect, and intolerance have been mainstays in the Right Wing Media and political rallies for several years. We are seeing the results. Here are a few more examples from recent events. You can't deny it. It is happening. It is a symptom on the right, not the left in america today. In fact, I don't know of any events that come close to mirroring this on the left or center of US politics. Why is that?

June 10, 2009
RIGHT-WING VIOLENCE.... In light of the shootings at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum in D.C. this afternoon, allegedly committed by white supremacist James Von Brunn, Matt Yglesias noted, "I hope that everyone who mau-maued the Department of Homeland Security for expressing concern about this kind of thing feel appropriately ashamed of themselves."

It's hardly an unreasonable point. Two months ago, Richard Poplawski, a right-wing extremist, allegedly gunned down three police officers in Pittsburgh, in part because he feared the non-existent "Obama gun ban." A few weeks ago, Scott Roeder, another right-wing extremist, allegedly assassinated Dr. George Tiller in Kansas. A few hours ago, Von Brunn, another right-wing extremist, allegedly opened fire at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum.

There are other recent examples that bear similar characteristics. This story out of Tennessee from last year continues to haunt.

Knoxville police Sunday evening searched the Levy Drive home of Jim David Adkisson after he allegedly entered the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church and killed two people and wounded six others during the presentation of a children's musical. [...]

Byron Williams set out to kill people at Tides Foundation and ACLU

AZ federal judge threatened, Grijalva office fired on after ruling on AZ immigration law. Politico reported in July:

Phoenix man indicted for alleged murder threats against Grijalva and his aides.

Man arrested for allegedly threatening to kill Sen. Patty Murray. Politico reported on April 6:

Members of right-wing militia group arrested for allegedly plotting overthrow of the U.S. government.

The list is very long
http://mediamatters.org/research/201010260050?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+mediamatters/latest+(Media+Matters+-+Latest+Items)Don't know the validity of all of those but i do know that the person threatening Patty Murray was a Democrat not republican.

code3retrievers
10-28-2010, 02:05 AM

This is cracks me up. Political insiders (union political operatives) suspect that Rep Grijalva's own machine sent him the package to drum up support from his base. He is currently not doing well in a mainly left wing district. Since his parties voter fraud attempt did not work out so well (65% out of over 3000 recently registered democrats were illegal ) he has to try something. Hopefully he loses big time after calling for a boycott of his own state. Idiot!

paul young
10-28-2010, 06:29 AM
i can not believe what i am reading here.

if you people honestly believe that behavior was justifiable our Nation is toast!

a woman was assaulted in public with dozens of witnesses, the entire event was captured on film, and you defend this? by saying what, "the bitch had it coming to her"?

the hired security guards had done their job. there was no further threat to be dealt with. -Paul

Hew
10-28-2010, 06:44 AM
The list is very long
http://mediamatters.org/research/201010260050?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+mediamatters/latest+(Media+Matters+-+Latest+Items)
But not nearly as long as the list of reasons why mediamatters.org is a laughable source upon which to base your opinions.

david gibson
10-28-2010, 01:07 PM
i can not believe what i am reading here.

if you people honestly believe that behavior was justifiable our Nation is toast!

a woman was assaulted in public with dozens of witnesses, the entire event was captured on film, and you defend this? by saying what, "the bitch had it coming to her"?

the hired security guards had done their job. there was no further threat to be dealt with. -Paul

who said that? you put it in quotation, but i cant find where any person said that. you do yourself no favors making things up.

david gibson
10-28-2010, 01:15 PM
Violence is becoming very common place on the right. Fear, disrespect, and intolerance have been mainstays in the Right Wing Media and political rallies for several years. We are seeing the results. Here are a few more examples from recent events. You can't deny it. It is happening. It is a symptom on the right, not the left in america today. In fact, I don't know of any events that come close to mirroring this on the left or center of US politics. Why is that?

are you forgetting the Union members that beat up the black tea party member?

but since you are a desciple of media matters i am sure you believe it was a contrived event.

and you cite right wing extremists for other attacks, but what about earth first? not exactly a peaceful leftist group there, is it? there are plenty of examples on the left my friend, but you will never hear about them while encased within the mediamatters cocoon.

YardleyLabs
10-28-2010, 02:12 PM
who said that? you put it in quotation, but i cant find where any person said that. you do yourself no favors making things up.
I think the actual phrase used was "Sometimes when you do stupid stuff you get your ass kicked. That's how it works. She was asking for it." The wording was different but the sentiment was the same.

road kill
10-28-2010, 02:26 PM
I think the actual phrase used was "Sometimes when you do stupid stuff you get your ass kicked. That's how it works. She was asking for it." The wording was different but the sentiment was the same.

The "ALL-KNOWING" Professor Yardley!!

ROTFALMMFAO!!!!!!:D

RK

david gibson
10-28-2010, 02:28 PM

so then why throw the B word in to the mix and put it in quotes? you guys just have to do everything you can to make it look worse, even making up quotes. keeps the attention away from the real issue - the left is losing fast.

Roger Perry
10-28-2010, 02:36 PM

You do not have to look post the previous post to see an example of right wing party wacko's defending their own. I have not seen one right wiinger here that condems the action other than RK and he added a twist. God help us if the Republicans gain control Congress and Palin gets elected President.:barf:

Cody Covey
10-28-2010, 02:42 PM
You do not have to look post the previous post to see an example of right wing party wacko's defending their own. I have not seen one right wiinger here that condems the action other than RK and he added a twist. God help us if the Republicans gain control Congress and Palin gets elected President.:barf:
So you're saying if someone runs at your car and bashes a sign into you are goign to thank her and drive away? When i first saw this post i thought it was horrible that someone would stomp on some ladies head...I never bothered to watch the video until today and i have to say being a bit younger and more agile i would've put my knee into her neck so she couldn't move while someone called the police...Not to mention you say that no one has condemned the actions and almost every post in this thread says he shouldn't have done it. I think it was fine~

Buzz
10-28-2010, 02:47 PM
So you're saying if someone runs at your car and bashes a sign into you are goign to thank her and drive away? When i first saw this post i thought it was horrible that someone would stomp on some ladies head...I never bothered to watch the video until today and i have to say being a bit younger and more agile i would've put my knee into her neck so she couldn't move while someone called the police...Not to mention you say that no one has condemned the actions and almost every post in this thread says he shouldn't have done it. I think it was fine~

I guess you missed the fact that Paul had his own security detail and they'd already taken care of it. They didn't need the vigilante help.

Putting your knee in her neck, especially a small woman, would be a heck of a nice way to make someone a quadriplegic.

road kill
10-28-2010, 03:30 PM

What, am I Chubby Checker???:rolleyes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqVFJNcQ4X0

What twist, I would have done everything I could have to stop that activity.

RK

Buzz
10-28-2010, 03:36 PM
What twist, I would have done everything I could have to stop thast activity.

RK

Kudos! :cool:

Cody Covey
10-28-2010, 04:06 PM
I guess you missed the fact that Paul had his own security detail and they'd already taken care of it. They didn't need the vigilante help.

Putting your knee in her neck, especially a small woman, would be a heck of a nice way to make someone a quadriplegic.
I didn't say i would jump off the top ropes onto her neck. It's not hard, and doesn't take much pressure to subdue someone with your knee on their neck or back...quit being so dramatic :)

YardleyLabs
10-28-2010, 04:11 PM
Watch the film again. The window was closed.

Cody Covey
10-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Watch the film again. The window was closed.

Watch the film again he was rolling it up right before he got out of the car...

YardleyLabs
10-28-2010, 04:41 PM
Watch the film again he was rolling it up right before he got out of the car...
You are right.

paul young
10-28-2010, 05:03 PM

David,

you are so astute!

however, if i really meant to quote someone i would have used the quote feature, as i have here.

now, i WILL quote some portions of posts on this thread and footnote them by post number and cite the authors so you won't have any trouble finding them. they are really quite close to what i wrote.....

#13-"though i don't condone their actions, they did ask for it".-David Gibson

#18-"she got what she deserved. less so, actually, she brought it all on herself".-David Gibson

#19-"sometimes when you do stupid things, you get your ass kicked. that's how it works. she was asking for it."-Terry Mosley.

you wrote the first two, David. there's nothing made up here. the next time you're called out for being a bully, remember what you wrote and the attitude you displayed towards crowd violence against a woman on this forum. this is the real you.-Paul

Cody Covey
10-28-2010, 05:47 PM
David,

you are so astute!

however, if i really meant to quote someone i would have used the quote feature, as i have here.

now, i WILL quote some portions of posts on this thread and footnote them by post number and cite the authors so you won't have any trouble finding them. they are really quite close to what i wrote.....

#13-"though i don't condone their actions, they did ask for it".-David Gibson

#18-"she got what she deserved. less so, actually, she brought it all on herself".-David Gibson

#19-"sometimes when you do stupid things, you get your ass kicked. that's how it works. she was asking for it."-Terry Mosley.

you wrote the first two, David. there's nothing made up here. the next time you're called out for being a bully, remember what you wrote and the attitude you displayed towards crowd violence against a woman on this forum. this is the real you.-Paul
crowd violence because 2-3 people held a lady on the ground that was trying to get at a potential congressman?

paul young
10-28-2010, 06:20 PM
yes. that would be what i'm referring to.

Cody Covey
10-28-2010, 06:29 PM
yes. that would be what i'm referring to.

literally loling