... predictions please

depittydawg
10-27-2010, 12:15 AM
... predictions please

Ducks 45
USC 31

BonMallari
10-27-2010, 02:22 AM
I predict the same name calling,inuendo filled insults will still fly back and forth,no one's positions will change,and the political landscape will change very little...

Oh did you mean in Washington...I thought you meant here in POTUS :p:p

dnf777
10-27-2010, 04:51 AM
Wow,

I just saw a Joe Sestak commercial that was completely him talking about his accomplishments. No mud slinging, in fact, he didn't even mention Pat Toomey in the entire ad!

I think that's the ONLY non-negative ad all season.

I predict the vote counting on this one will go well beyond Wednesday.

zeus3925
10-27-2010, 05:16 AM
According to that "nice" Mitch McConnell He will make his sole legislative goal to bring down the Prez. In addition there will be plenty of neophytes who think their mission is to engage in the fray. In that vein, you think anything will get done? I predict the next two years will be like the last, only the more rancorous than before. The country's business will not get done.

road kill
10-27-2010, 05:49 AM
Wow,

I just saw a Joe Sestak commercial that was completely him talking about his accomplishments. No mud slinging, in fact, he didn't even mention Pat Toomey in the entire ad!

I think that's the ONLY non-negative ad all season.

I predict the vote counting on this one will go well beyond Wednesday.

Only until Democrats get the lead, then the counting stops.

Al Franken anyone??

RK

ducknwork
10-27-2010, 05:57 AM
One week left?:confused: Ooohhh...Yeah. I'll be a few pounds heavier from eating my kids halloween candy. Other than that, nothing will be much different.