RK

david gibson
10-27-2010, 03:03 PM
why isnt she fired???

we all know that answer.....:rolleyes:

Scott_McWilliams
10-27-2010, 03:45 PM
Because she's a liberal Dem.

Ever notice how they can get away with murder, but Conservative Republicans are labeled the "narrow-minded, back woods, red neck, racist, bigots"

Unfortunatly, if you ignore it, it doesn't seem to go away. I just gets worse.

Proof positive you can't turn your back and get lazy with these people. They are like ninjas, they slip in while your sleeping and turn your whole world inside out.

BonMallari
10-27-2010, 03:57 PM
where are the feminist groups, where is there outrage...even more disappointed in Barbara Walters that she would allow that to happen on her show...I hope some of her sponsors start pulling their advertising dollars from the show

Dave Flint
10-27-2010, 03:58 PM
Every time I see that broad I think of a really stupid Irish Setter my neighbors had when I was a kid.

starjack
10-27-2010, 04:11 PM
First the most unprofesional act displayed by two useless humans walking out on a guest they invited and now this. I wounder if Hasselbeck did that about Reid what would of happen. I hope that big mouth peice dog do gets fired. But we all know that will never happen thats the left freedom of speech.

david gibson
10-27-2010, 04:18 PM
where are the feminist groups, where is there outrage...even more disappointed in Barbara Walters that she would allow that to happen on her show...I hope some of her sponsors start pulling their advertising dollars from the show

even worse - barbara wa-wa was smiling when joy said it

Cody Covey
10-27-2010, 04:28 PM
even worse - barbara wa-wa was smiling when joy said it

so was Hassleback...

BonMallari
10-27-2010, 06:00 PM
so was Hassleback...

Not really surprised..the whole show is contrived including having Hasselbeck as the attractive "token" conservative , a part she tries to play well,but doesnt have the depth to really pull it off..Its all part of the media manipulation, if you have something to sell you have to appear on either the "View",Ellen, or Oprah...all of which I refuse to watch

M&K's Retrievers
10-27-2010, 06:48 PM
Not really surprised..the whole show is contrived including having Hasselbeck as the attractive "token" conservative , a part she tries to play well,but doesnt have the depth to really pull it off..Its all part of the media manipulation, if you have something to sell you have to appear on either the "View",Ellen, or Oprah...all of which I refuse to watch

That's OK. My wife watches that crap for you. Fortunately, she is still very conservative.

dnf777
10-27-2010, 09:07 PM
Jeez...I never knew so many RTFers watch whatever show that is!?

Especially since the OP recently chastised us for posting over the nice weekend. Now we know what HE was doing. Oprah, TheView, Martha, Rosie, Ellen.....thank god for tivo, eh? ;-)

JDogger
10-27-2010, 10:03 PM

Especially since the OP recently chastised us for posting over the nice weekend. Now we know what HE was doing. Oprah, TheView, Martha, Rosie, Ellen.....thank god for tivo, eh? ;-)

Stan, I'll have to go with Dave on this one. If you don't like it. Don't watch it. There's plenty out there to watch. Find one you agree with and post it up.
Pissing and moaning doesn't behoove you. No one really cares. ;-)

BTW did you really watch 'The View', or did you just copy and paste something?

Inquiring minds, regards....JD

JD

M&K's Retrievers
10-27-2010, 10:35 PM
Stan, I'll have to go with Dave on this one. If you don't like it. Don't watch it. There's plenty out there to watch. Find one you agree with and post it up.
Pissing and moaning doesn't behoove you. No one really cares. ;-)

BTW did you really watch 'The View', or did you just copy and paste something?

Inquiring minds, regards....JD

JD

JD, it was hard not to see it or read about it.

JDogger
10-27-2010, 11:23 PM
JD, it was hard not to see it or read about it.

Only here, Mike. I don't watch a lot of TV, and none in the daytime. I also don't spend a lot of time searching political blogs, and most of my friends know better than to forward emails to me. I don't subscribe to any RSS feeds. I pay little attention to what is said on the the MSM, or the not so MSM. I'll vote Tuesday, I don't like the 'early voting' thing. My concern Tuesday is with my local candidates, and has little to do with party.
Truth be, season opened today, and I talked with a friend today at lunch who said, "yes, there are ducks on the river. I shot a limit this morning, not a mile from your house."
So...a day of work tomorrow, then my attention turns elsewhere...ya know?
Good huntin', and its nice to wear a jacket again, regards...JD

david gibson
10-27-2010, 11:37 PM
Only here, Mike. I don't watch a lot of TV, and none in the daytime. I also don't spend a lot of time searching political blogs, and most of my friends know better than to forward emails to me. I don't subscribe to any RSS feeds. I pay little attention to what is said on the the MSM, or the not so MSM. I'll vote Tuesday, I don't like the 'early voting' thing. My concern Tuesday is with my local candidates, and has little to do with party.
Truth be, season opened today, and I talked with a friend today at lunch who said, "yes, there are ducks on the river. I shot a limit this morning, not a mile from your house."
So...a day of work tomorrow, then my attention turns elsewhere...ya know?
Good huntin', and its nice to wear a jacket again, regards...JD

so, in other words, you spiel your comments and opinions completely bereft of any knowledge of current events.

absolutely no surprise there!:rolleyes:

road kill
10-28-2010, 05:47 AM

Why don't you just present evidence to the contray, rather than effectively call Jeff a liar? These meaningless attacks really just sound like you surrendering the intellectual aspects of any civilized debate. It happens every time you are presented with the facts that you ask for. Its really a waste of time to research and provide you with facts, as you then shift from pretending to be engaged in a legitimate debate, to these romper-room attacks and surrender. Besides, isn't the Ellen show coming on?

You like to play both sides do ya???

RK

dnf777
10-28-2010, 07:56 AM
You like to play both sides do ya???

RK

Its called "humor", Stan. I suggest you pick some up next time you're at the store.

Do you think I REALLY believe you watch Oprah, Ellen, and Martha??

Please tell me I didn't stumble across the truth!! ;)

JDogger
10-28-2010, 08:00 AM
so, in other words, you spiel your comments and opinions completely bereft of any knowledge of current events.

Yup. Ya got me. I'm a FOX viewer. Ain't it great to know you got a kindred spirit.
Why you still so pissy? Tuesday you'll take your country back.:p

Ken Bora
10-28-2010, 08:07 AM

Kind of like typing a chafe fest on somebody without bothering to read their post…..:rolleyes:

Yup. Ya got me. I'm a FOX viewer. Ain't it great to know you got a kindred spirit.
Why you still so pissy? Tuesday you'll take your country back.:p

I just asked the same……

road kill
10-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Its called "humor", Stan. I suggest you pick some up next time you're at the store.

Do you think I REALLY believe you watch Oprah, Ellen, and Martha??

Please tell me I didn't stumble across the truth!! ;)
OK, maybe a little Martha, just to keep up on my decorating and crafts!

RK

dnf777
10-28-2010, 09:43 AM
OK, maybe a little Martha, just to keep up on my decorating and crafts!

RK

I heard next week she's going to show how to decorate a duck blind with crepe paper, popcicle sticks, and a hot glue gun! :D

Ken Bora
10-28-2010, 09:53 AM
I heard next week she's going to show how to decorate a duck blind with crepe paper, popcicle sticks, and a hot glue gun! :D
HEY!
I actually went to the bed bath and beyond store one time and purchased a Martha Stewart Hot glue gun.
It’s a nice product.
The squirmy little feller at the check out told me I was, and I quote, “The cutest teddy bear” he ever saw.
And put his phone number on my sales slip………….. I just ‘bout ran to the truck.
I’ll wade through a strange swamp in the dark with 70 lbs of gear and call it fun but I ain’t never goin’
To the bed bath and beyond again….

YardleyLabs
10-28-2010, 10:04 AM
HEY!
I actually went to the bed bath and beyond store one time and purchased a Martha Stewart Hot glue gun.
It’s a nice product.
The squirmy little feller at the check out told me I was, and I quote, “The cutest teddy bear” he ever saw.
I’ll wade through a strange swamp in the dark with 70 lbs of gear and call it fun but I ain’t never goin’

:D:D:D:D................

dnf777
10-28-2010, 10:28 AM
HEY!
It’s a nice product.

LMAO!! :D:D:D

If you ever do have to go back, I'd leave the pink hat in the truck next time!

starjack
10-28-2010, 02:28 PM
Heard today that Angle sent big mouth flowers and thanked her for the donation that came in just in spite of big mouth. Heard it was 150k. that back fired on big mouth behar.