PDA

View Full Version : seriously...think about it.....

david gibson
10-27-2010, 08:49 PM
please name the last president to blatantly campaign along racial tones at least 1/2 as much as obama

really, how can this be america in 2010? the man Bush that all you libs hate did no such thing, did he? its called class.

obama has none of that. i bet he cant even spell the word.

i'm sorry, but i think the most powerful (supposedly..:rolleyes:) man in the world should have some CLASS.

but THIS man is to be the leader of the world? well,l its a stretch, but to be the leader of the nation that leads the world is not too far off.

and he campaigns along RACIAL lines???? after he duped the masses that he would do no such thing??? a PRESIDENT????

isnt a PRESIDENT supposed to UNITE all the people???? WHAT A JOKE.

this man will go down in history as just that - a very bad, poorly timed, classless joke that costs our descendants trillions and trillions.....

BonMallari
10-27-2010, 09:30 PM
I say let him keep spewing his message, maybe its what the largely apathetic crowd needs to get them off their couches and vote him and his policies out of office...if you can sit idly by while he tries to whip up the "minority du jour" and do nothing then you dont care about this country..part of the reason BHO got elected was because he was able to get a section of voters that never had much of an impact buy into his rhetoric...How many of us know eligible voters that didnt vote but just sit back and complain, those are the people that need to get off their butts and vote

gman0046
10-28-2010, 09:03 AM
What do you expect from a Kenyan?

Buzz
10-28-2010, 09:14 AM
Someone needs to spend a little less time at redstate.

Ken Bora
10-28-2010, 10:05 AM
...How many of us know eligible voters that didnt vote but just sit back and complain, those are the people that need to get off their butts and vote

they should have to stand on the street with a shirt saying something
don't know what, but something....
should be a crime

ducknwork
10-28-2010, 11:40 AM
they should have to stand on the street with a shirt saying something
don't know what, but something....
should be a crime

WRONG....

I would rather people not vote at all than vote ignorantly.

Julie R.
10-28-2010, 11:52 AM
please name the last president to blatantly campaign along racial tones at least 1/2 as much as obama

really, how can this be america in 2010? the man Bush that all you libs hate did no such thing, did he? its called class.

...a very bad, poorly timed, classless joke that costs our descendants trillions and trillions.....

Oh, I think you're wrong--he's got plenty of class, it's just all of the LOWER variety.

Ken Bora
10-28-2010, 11:59 AM
WRONG....

I would rather people not vote at all than vote ignorantly.

yes, you are right and I have typed the same.
all the time before an election the voter needs
to pay attention. Maybe a voter aptitude test?

ducknwork
10-28-2010, 03:08 PM
yes, you are right and I have typed the same.
all the time before an election the voter needs
to pay attention. Maybe a voter aptitude test?

But, but but Keeeen....That would discourage people from voting:cry: How unfair to think that you have to know what you are talking about in order to influence the future of our country.

Alex
10-29-2010, 03:05 PM
[QUOTE=david gibson;696621]please name the last president to blatantly campaign along racial tones at least 1/2 as much as obama

i'm sorry, but i think the most powerful (supposedly..:rolleyes:) man in the world should have some CLASS.

QUOTE]
David, please comment on the "CLASS" exhibited by "the man Bush" when he was jokingly looking for WMD's under the sofa cushions

Cody Covey
10-29-2010, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE=david gibson;696621]please name the last president to blatantly campaign along racial tones at least 1/2 as much as obama

QUOTE]
David, please comment on the "CLASS" exhibited by "the man Bush" when he was jokingly looking for WMD's under the sofa cushions
Roger's new alias?

Alex
10-31-2010, 09:36 PM
Paging David Gibsion, Paging David Gibson.........,,,,,,,.......................

Your silence is deafening

mjcarbonaro
11-01-2010, 10:53 PM
its ashame that this is where the country is now

JDogger
11-02-2010, 12:49 AM
Paging David Gibsion, Paging David Gibson.........,,,,,,,.......................

Yes Alex, the silence is deafening. No one, no one wants to risk a wrong prognastication. Not now...with tomorrow looming so close. In a few short hours we'll see the outcome of 2010. It'll take some time to see if we go forward or backward. Me...? I've abandoned party politics. I'll vote tomorrow for the candidate of lesser evil. Pretty piss poor choices...to be sure.
If 2010 does not produce... well maybe 2012. I have my doubts though.:(

JD

M&K's Retrievers
11-02-2010, 01:40 AM
How can anyone worry about this when Punkin Chunkin is on the Science Channel?:D

david gibson
11-02-2010, 07:53 AM

what are you calling me out for? so bush did one thing you think is classless. he didnt describe fellow americans as enemies, and didnt constantly whine and point his finger across the aisle.

by the way, havent you seen the polls? the majority of americans now rate him higher than obama. your arguement is baseless.

sorry for the silence, out of town all weekend for a hunt test and picking up my pup this am, had visitation and social time yesterday, only had a few moments here or there to check email. those kinds of things take more preference over potus for some of us.....