PDA

View Full Version : Congrats HEW,BBG, et al...

Uncle Bill
11-03-2010, 12:34 PM
...in Florida. You may have elected one of the finest up-coming politicians in the nation. I can see huge happenings awaiting Rubio. His acceptance speech was as inspiring as anything I'd heard in a long time.

Dayum...it's got to be frustrating for Roger. He can't even blame Bush for what happened.

As for the spin coming from the anti-Palin group, along with the usual Obamaite suspects...Yardly, Buzz, and that 'independant' :rolleyes: dude, it's hard to heal the blind in one election. For that matter, they may NEVER admit what they bought into was a bad idea.

They are probably just disappointed they weren't invited by Michelle to climb into one of the many planes the "family and friends" are chartering for their government paid extravaganza over seas. What a way to explode the myths about Obama's desire for the nation. This should seal any true American's view about who they allowed to get into the highest office in the nation.

The 'REAL' change is now beginning. Let's 'HOPE' the true Americans continue on their path of vigilence, and hold their elected officials to the Constitutional standard. There is no room for any politician in Washington to have no understanding of "We the People" anymore.

UB

road kill
11-03-2010, 12:36 PM
...in Florida. You may have elected one of the finest up-coming politicians in the nation. I can see huge happenings awaiting Rubio. His acceptance speech was as inspiring as anything I'd heard in a long time.

Dayum...it's got to be frustrating for Roger. He can't even blame Bush for what happened.

As for the spin coming from the anti-Palin group, along with the usual Obamaite suspects...Yardly, Buzz, and that 'independant' :rolleyes: dude, it's hard to heal the blind in one election. For that matter, they may NEVER admit what they bought into was a bad idea.

They are probably just disappointed they weren't invited by Michelle to climb into one of the many planes the "family and friends" are chartering for their government paid extravaganza over seas. What a way to explode the myths about Obama's desire for the nation. This should seal any true American's view about who they allowed to get into the highest office in the nation.

The 'REAL' change is now beginning. Let's 'HOPE' the true Americans continue on their path of vigilence, and hold their elected officials to the Constitutional standard. There is no room for any politician in Washington to have no understanding of "We the People" anymore.

UB

Congrats to WI!!!

Scott Walker.......remember the name!!

A true conservative.

RK

starjack
11-03-2010, 02:25 PM
Congrats to WI!!!

Scott Walker.......remember the name!!

A true conservative.

RK

FINALLY!! FINALLY!!! AMEN!!!!!

Hew
11-03-2010, 02:35 PM
Thank, UB.

I'm just so thankful that my district finally ended Alan Grayson's 15 minutes of fame. That guy was an embarrassment and a despicable POS.

paul young
11-03-2010, 02:42 PM
i can't wait to see what the new Congress does.

congratulations to all the winners!-Paul

gman0046
11-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Florida firmly a RED state. Watch Marco Rubio with the backing of Republicans and the Latino vote.

badbullgator
11-04-2010, 09:51 AM
Overall a very good election for us. Not totally thrilled about Scott, best of the worst I guess. Time will tell if he is a zero or a hero (or in jail)

Uncle Bill
11-04-2010, 10:35 AM
Overall a very good election for us. Not totally thrilled about Scott, best of the worst I guess. Time will tell if he is a zero or a hero (or in jail)

Will they still allow for him to gerrymander the state from jail?:):)

After all, we have to grab for any positive we can eh?

UB

Hew
11-04-2010, 03:05 PM
Will they still allow for him to gerrymander the state from jail?:):)

After all, we have to grab for any positive we can eh?

UB
Make that lemonade. :D

Actually, the only reason I voted for Scott was the lady running with him for Lt. Gov....Jennifer Carrol. Carrol is top notch and good people and we'll be in good hands if Scott goes to the pokey.