road kill
11-04-2010, 07:34 AM
Just curious, who here drives a Prius??

RK

dnf777
11-04-2010, 07:56 AM
Just curious, who here drives a Prius??

RK

I don't, but a co-worker does. Very happy with it, but its just a little too small for him. You lookin to buy one? He's thinking of selling.

david gibson
11-04-2010, 08:00 AM
i am sure yardley is at least "prius curious", he is the "ed begely" of rtf.....

dnf777
11-04-2010, 08:11 AM
i am sure yardley is at least "prius curious", he is the "ed begely" of rtf.....

scratching my head at the relevance of this to the topic, but it does carry the class typical of your posts.

hmmm...who said dat?

Just having a little fun with the cut-n-paste.....

david gibson
11-04-2010, 08:19 AM
scratching my head at the relevance of this to the topic, but it does carry the class typical of your posts.

hmmm...who said dat?

Just having a little fun with the cut-n-paste.....

soooo....me commenting about the possibility of someone owning a prius in a thread asking about people that may own a PRIUS is equal to you hoping a country singer has a bad car wreck because she sings to jesus in a thread about a state enacting a law about sharia law consideration in the justice system..

ummmm, ok, you have succeeded in making me scratch my head again.

dnf777
11-04-2010, 08:46 AM
soooo....me commenting about the possibility of someone owning a prius in a thread asking about people that may own a PRIUS is equal to you hoping a country singer has a bad car wreck because she sings to jesus in a thread about a state enacting a law about sharia law consideration in the justice system..

ummmm, ok, you have succeeded in making me scratch my head again.

Sorry to make you stand up!

See my other post......

AND QUIT CHUCKIN' MY WOOD, YOU DANG WOODCHUCK!!

(and please show the courtesy of capitalizing Jesus, even if you're not Christian)

YardleyLabs
11-04-2010, 09:09 AM
Actually, I drive a Mercedes E430 AWD and a Silverado 1500 4WD p/u. My best case is about 19 mpg. Sorry to disappoint.:rolleyes: Not only that, I had to Google Ed Begely since I have never seen one of his shows.

Franco
11-04-2010, 09:24 AM
Actually, I drive a Mercedes E430 AWD and a Silverado 1500 4WD p/u. My best case is about 19 mpg. Sorry to disappoint.:rolleyes: Not only that, I had to Google Ed Begely since I have never seen one of his shows.

Nice ride and a big improvement over the 320! Hard to beat the krauts when it comes to automobiles, afterall the invented the damn thing!

david gibson
11-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Sorry to make you stand up!

See my other post......

and what post would that be? i dont read everything you post contrary to vice versa

road kill
11-04-2010, 11:55 AM

I see your committed to a "greener earth!!";-)

RK

ducknwork
11-04-2010, 02:24 PM
I see your committed to a "greener earth!!";-)

RK

That's his right wing extremist side coming out.:D

YardleyLabs
11-04-2010, 02:47 PM
When the 430 shuts it's own doors, ever get a dogs tail caught in there? Can't believe you'd have a vehicle the dogs don't get to ride in.
Nice car!!
Walt
The Mercedes is 10 years old (dating from when I still needed to pay attention to such things for clients). The dogs ride in it quite often -- but only one or two at a time. The p/u truck is a quad cab, leaving more than enough space for five dogs in the box and the back seat.

gmhr1
11-04-2010, 06:11 PM
we just bought a 2010 prius and love it its getting 51.7 mpg My husband is 6'3 and he has tons of head, leg room.

depittydawg
11-04-2010, 07:59 PM
we just bought a 2010 prius and love it its getting 51.7 mpg My husband is 6'3 and he has tons of head, leg room.

I know quite a few Prius owners. All of them love the cars.

road kill
11-04-2010, 08:09 PM
I know quite a few Prius owners. All of them love the cars.
That is the state car in Oregon, isn't it??

RK

JDogger
11-04-2010, 08:19 PM
That is the state car in Oregon, isn't it??

RK

In Santa Fe too...go figure...:rolleyes:
But trully, the state vehicle in NM is a turquoise '60's or 70's model P/U with one headlight and one (maybe) tail-light, with the registration sticker obscured with a little mud, but the handicap placard clearly visiable on the rearview mirror.

God, I love 'merica.

Stop taking Prius if you have a Prius lasting over four hours and call your doctor immediately.

Salt O' the Earth regards, JD

road kill
11-05-2010, 05:54 AM
In Santa Fe too...go figure...:rolleyes:
But trully, the state vehicle in NM is a turquoise '60's or 70's model P/U with one headlight and one (maybe) tail-light, with the registration sticker obscured with a little mud, but the handicap placard clearly visiable on the rearview mirror.

God, I love 'merica.

Stop taking Prius if you have a Prius lasting over four hours and call your doctor immediately.

Salt O' the Earth regards, JD
If it lasts over four hours, I ain't callin' my Dr.
First I'll tell the redhead........then......I'll be on here tellin about it!!:D

BTW---Quite a few of those things (Prius) in WI, most of them driven pretty much the same way.:rolleyes:

RK

goldust
11-05-2010, 03:47 PM
Mine is 3 years old - just great. I can put a 400 crate in the back seat, all my other stuff in the back/hatch area and me and my Lab can go to a show or obedience trial in comfort. My wallet is getting fat on the gas savings.

Doesn't work so good in the field though.

gmhr1
11-12-2010, 09:51 AM
MIne will be going to trials/hunt tests as long as the roads are good I took my toyota matrix to Oregon, washington Calif never had any problems just dont go off road.

menmon
11-12-2010, 10:10 AM
MIne will be going to trials/hunt tests as long as the roads are good I took my toyota matrix to Oregon, washington Calif never had any problems just dont go off road.

Park it at the road. I rented a mustang one time to go to Nebraska Dog & Hunt's fall trial and I left half of it in the field and had to call for new car after I damaged the radiator.

Not very smart but the bumper to bumper insurance was.

gmhr1
11-12-2010, 10:18 AM
We always leave it parked on a good road we are lucky the places we run our tests at have really good roads, as long as it doesnt rain. I have a Tacoma 4 wheel drive truck but it only gets 18 mpg so I leave it home as much as possible

dnf777
11-12-2010, 10:39 AM
Park it at the road. I rented a mustang one time to go to Nebraska Dog & Hunt's fall trial and I left half of it in the field and had to call for new car after I damaged the radiator.

Not very smart but the bumper to bumper insurance was.

You just need more of a running start, next time.

gmhr1
11-12-2010, 07:28 PM
Since we have turned off the air conditioning Im getting 54.3 MPG Love this car!