PDA

View Full Version : Oregon and Washington AKC HT Judges Seminar

Paul "Happy" Gilmore
11-04-2010, 06:46 PM
AKC Retriever Hunt Test Judges Seminar
February 5, 2011

The Rainier Hunting Retriever Club and the Oregon Hunting Retriever Club are co-sponsoring this event. The fee is $40 per person which includes; beverages, morning snacks, catered lunch and afternoon snacks. The Oregon Hunting Retriever Club is also holding the annual OHRC Banquet in the evening following the judges seminar at the same location. If you would like to attend both events the fee is $60 per person. Both the AKC Hunt Test Seminar and the OHRC Banquet will be held the the following address:

St. Wenceslaus Catholic Church
5155 S.W. Old Portland RD.
Scappoose, OR 97056

The seminar will be from 8:30am - 3:30pm. Closing dates for registration is January 22, 2011.

PM me with your email and I will forward you a registration form and information for submitting your registration and payment.

Thanks- Hope to see you there.

WRL
11-18-2010, 11:46 PM
Happy,

What happened to Rainier's website?

WRL

Paul "Happy" Gilmore
11-19-2010, 01:04 PM
Happy,

What happened to Rainier's website?

WRL

The website is being "reconstructed". Needed to make some upgrades and bring it up to date. Everyone is busy around the holidays so, I'm thinking it won't be up and running until early 2011. We've got a lot of improvements we're hoping to make which will make it easier for us to update information.

WRL
11-19-2010, 02:14 PM
The website is being "reconstructed". Needed to make some upgrades and bring it up to date. Everyone is busy around the holidays so, I'm thinking it won't be up and running until early 2011. We've got a lot of improvements we're hoping to make which will make it easier for us to update information.

OK.

Call me. Was thinking of trying to make it over to E-Burg tomorrow. Wanted to get the details.

WRL

Paul "Happy" Gilmore
11-19-2010, 03:00 PM
OK.

Call me. Was thinking of trying to make it over to E-Burg tomorrow. Wanted to get the details.

WRL

10-4 Cooke Canyon Game Bird Ranch- 8:30 till dark-

Paul "Happy" Gilmore
12-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Happy Holidays everyone. Just a quick note and a "bump" for this post, please try to get registrations in as soon as possible after christmas. We know everyone is busy and we are too so, your early responses help make it easier for us planning. Thanks again, hope to meet some of you RTF'ers in OR!

WRL
12-20-2010, 11:37 PM
Hey send me the info.

I think I am going to re-up on my seminar.

WRL

Paul "Happy" Gilmore
12-21-2010, 01:21 PM
Cindy is handling all the registrations- shoot her an email to get set up.

rockingmlabs@qwestoffice.net

Troutdreamer
12-30-2010, 12:58 AM
Sorry but why does one attend a Judges Seminar?
Other than to learn to be a judge is it to better understand how local area judges their tests?

Paul "Happy" Gilmore
12-31-2010, 09:05 PM
I'm hoping to simply learn more and gain a better understanding of the application of the rulebook. Not sure why everyone else is going. I have no interest in ever becoming a judge. Too busy helping elsewhere doing the dirty work-

Troutdreamer
01-03-2011, 09:56 PM
Thanks.

Agree that doing the dirty work needs getting done. Hard to find help to get it done sometimes.

Paul "Happy" Gilmore
01-14-2011, 06:19 PM
Hey Folks- We're really in need of knowing who is going. You can pay at the door but, we really need your forms in ASAP.

Also - FYI, Junior Handlers are FREE! I'll even buy a dinner at OHRC Banquet for the first junior handler signed up with Cindy.

Please- we need a head count- Thanks in advance!

WRL
01-14-2011, 07:04 PM
Hey Folks- We're really in need of knowing who is going. You can pay at the door but, we really need your forms in ASAP.

Also - FYI, Junior Handlers are FREE! I'll even buy a dinner at OHRC Banquet for the first junior handler signed up with Cindy.

Please- we need a head count- Thanks in advance!

I'm coming and I'm bringing my Mom so ya better behave!

WRL

Paul "Happy" Gilmore
01-17-2011, 11:12 PM
I'm coming and I'm bringing my Mom so ya better behave!

WRL

This is gonna be fun! Do I get to sit next to you or your Mom?

WRL
01-18-2011, 12:52 AM
Well gee Paul...you might sit next to us??hmmm......

WRL