PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi to run for House Minority Leader

BonMallari
11-05-2010, 03:04 PM
She just cant give up her power ...does this mean that she has to scale down to the minority leader sized jet :p:p

Eric Johnson
11-05-2010, 03:12 PM
What this may do is cause further angst within House Democratic ranks. The third in line says he wants his job back as Whip. That leaves Hoyer without anyplace to go. Perhaps he'll run against Pelosi and "Fights on."

Eric

dback
11-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Great!!!! Hope they vote her in. Read somewhere she has something in the neighborhood of an 8% favorable rating among Independents........She promised to "drain the swamp", certainly doing an exceptional job. :-)

gman0046
11-06-2010, 10:27 AM
Incredible, Repub's had a "Fire Pelosi" bus and now they want her hired.

Uncle Bill
11-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Hard to imagine a better face for the Democrats than Pelosi...except for mebbe Harry Reid in the Senate. Sometimes things just work out regardless of efforts to the contrary.:rolleyes:

UB

david gibson
11-06-2010, 04:40 PM
i am quite certain the only reason she wants the minority leader job is because her husband has encouraged her.

wouldnt you if you were him???? i bet the poor bastid was stuffing ballots boxes like crazy trying to make sure she kept her job.

Sundown49 aka Otey B
11-06-2010, 07:39 PM
I think it's a GREAT move for the Democrats to put her in as Minority leader, She is the face of Liberal Democrats in the Congress. We will still have her and stinky Reid with their great approval ratings as the American public's view of Democrats. 2012 will be even worse as far as how many seats they lose to Republicans plus the presidency. I do make one disclaimer to this post. The Republicans CAN"T compromise on any of the things they ran on or they will be gone too.

dnf777
11-07-2010, 04:38 AM
It just shows that at the national level, democrats are every bit as STUPID as the republicans are! So full of their own egos, they can't see the nose on their faces!

sandyg
11-07-2010, 12:44 PM
It just shows that at the national level, democrats are every bit as STUPID as the republicans are! So full of their own egos, they can't see the nose on their faces!

You just can't say anything without dragging the republicans along, can you? Your statement is as STUPID as me saying "David Gibson's statement about Nancy Pelosi's husband is every bit as STUPID as the statements dnf666 makes."

You see how STUPID you sound?

Now get off my internet!

Uncle Bill
11-07-2010, 01:20 PM
You just can't say anything without dragging the republicans along, can you? Your statement is as STUPID as me saying "David Gibson's statement about Nancy Pelosi's husband is every bit as STUPID as the statements dnf666 makes."

You see how STUPID you sound?

Now get off my internet!

WOW...after only 119 posts??? As I've always said, you're never too old to learn something stupid. But most of us have become numb to the independant Dock. It's hard to find that type of hypocrisy he provides almost daily. You need to lighten up and find the entertainment value in tweaking these yahoos...it is so easy.

BTW, you misspelt his name by a hundred and eleven.:rolleyes:

UB