View Full Version : New TSA Logo

Doc E
11-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Here's the new TSA Logo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v401/DocandCasey/TSA.jpg

1tulip
11-25-2010, 03:50 PM
Love it!!!

So true. Know anyone who could make T-shirts with that logo emblazoned on them?

sinner
11-25-2010, 07:29 PM
My t-shirt reads
front: Don't like abortion; don't have one!
Back: Don't like pat downs or scans: don't fly!
Sounds like freedom of choice to me!

dnf777
11-25-2010, 08:36 PM
How do you respond to police frisks in the jailhouse?
If you're arrested, you haven't been charged or convicted of any crimes at that point, so you shouldn't have surrendered any of your civil rights....so how does a police get to pat you down FAR MORE VIGOROUSLY than any TSA agent? What do you think would happen if you refused?

Thomas D
11-25-2010, 08:48 PM
Totlly different circumstances. The Supreme Court gives law enforcement the right to stop and frisk a person based on reasonable suspicion. And, if the police reasonably suspect the person is armed and dangerous, they may also frisk him or her for weapons.

dnf777
11-26-2010, 06:43 AM
Totlly different circumstances. The Supreme Court gives law enforcement the right to stop and frisk a person based on reasonable suspicion. And, if the police reasonably suspect the person is armed and dangerous, they may also frisk him or her for weapons.

Right. And given the scope of magnitude of a bomb on a commercial airliner, I think the courts would offer the same latitude to airport screeners. It was more of a rhetorical question to highlight that exact point.

I'm more concerned about the possible radiation exposure risk some of these methods entail, rather than a professional agent seeing a schematized image of my carcass for a few seconds when I'm more preoccupied with catching a flight and not spilling any of that wonderful $7/cup airport coffee.