PDA

View Full Version : Good News

depittydawg
11-24-2010, 07:41 PM
Another criminal gets convicted.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/25/us/politics/25delay.html?_r=1&hp

david gibson
11-24-2010, 09:24 PM
no surprise! 254 counties in Texas, and only one is blue. anyone care to guess which one that is????

JDogger
11-24-2010, 10:38 PM
no surprise! 254 counties in Texas, and only one is blue. anyone care to guess which one that is????

The one that got it right? No pun intended. :cool:

david gibson
11-24-2010, 11:30 PM
The one that got it right? No pun intended. :cool:

your texas hatred and envy knows no bounds, does it?

dnf777
11-25-2010, 06:47 AM

I love the State of Texas, and am glad they will be recognized for putting a sleaze-bag where he belongs!

Much of what we are all disgusted about...the total corruption and retail selling of the legislative process to benefit big business....has been perfected, taken to a new level, by this outright criminal.

david gibson
11-25-2010, 09:41 AM
you guys are pitiful. he is convicted of routing $190,000 of campaign money, none of which went into his pockets, yet you defend rangel and geithmer and all the other tax frauds in the current administration who reaped personal gains far in excess of $190K.

this is nothing but political revenge. pathetic at that. but thats austin, plenty of liberals there that want to see any elephant in sight skinned and hung.

Buzz
11-25-2010, 09:55 AM
Dave loves him some criminals.

Roger Perry
11-25-2010, 10:01 AM
Dave loves him some criminals.

Only if they are Republicans. You would never see him defend a Democrat

depittydawg
11-25-2010, 10:44 AM
[QUOTE=david gibson;708858]you guys are pitiful. he is convicted of routing $190,000 of campaign money, none of which went into his pockets, yet you defend rangel and geithmer and all the other tax frauds in the current administration who reaped personal gains far in excess of $190K.

this is nothing but political revenge. pathetic at that. but thats austin, plenty of liberals there that want to see any elephant in sight skinned and hung.[/QUOTE

What is pitiful, is that anyone would defend somebody like Delay. Come on, he is the epitome of corruption in Washington. Does K street ring a bell?

JDogger
11-26-2010, 10:33 PM

It's not Texas I don't like...;) ....and I certainly don't envy you. :rolleyes:

JDogger

PS I once refered to you as pendejo, my apologies....pedejito :p

david gibson
11-27-2010, 09:18 AM
It's not Texas I don't like...;) ....and I certainly don't envy you. :rolleyes:

JDogger

PS I once refered to you as pendejo, my apologies....pedejito :p

oh nice, you resort to name calling, spinning a post out of context, and lying all in two lines!! a trifecta!

i never referred to you envying me, the mere thought of you thinking about me in any context sickens me, i said TEXAS hatred and envy, now please try harder to read correctly.

i wont bother to quote where you have been derisive of texas and texans, you know, sticks and stones - just like you calling me a pendejo again

really jdogger? you try so hard every day to appear above that and then you just lay smack down in the gutter and roll in it and expose your true inner core. :rolleyes:

hablo espanol bastante bien tambien, y creo que llamar a nombres males en espanol es tan malo como hacerlo en ingles

JDogger
11-27-2010, 10:05 AM
pare por favor el sniveling, you're holding on way to tight. :p

david gibson
11-27-2010, 10:38 AM
pare por favor el sniveling, you're holding on way to tight. :p

oh come on!!! cant you toss in an insult or two? another name?? claiming i am snivelling when i am only calling you out for your blatant spin and attack name calling - calling me names when i have not even come close to insulting you, isnt going to cut it. surely you can do better.

i'll help you out - "pinche gringo" is a good one. its actually derogatory, but in the coastal towns where we hung out and were welcomed they occassionally called us that in jest - typically when they invited us out to handline for "huachinango" and their deft skill would outfish us 2 to 1. we still had enough for a friendly international feast! so to me its an endearing term, but you can feel like you called me a bad word, i wont take it that way, and we are both happy!

and for your future use, here's a whole list you can use. be creative! i am looking forward to how well you can string them together!

bastardo - bastard
bésame el culo - kiss my ass
cabrón - a--hole, bastard, motherf---er. this is a strong, vulgar insult. it's also very commonly used.
chinga a tu madre - f--k your mother. a very strong, vulgar insult. commonly used.
chúpame - suck me
culero - a--hole
desgraciado - scumbag
estúpido - stupid
hijo de puta - son of a whore
idiota - idiot
inútil - useless
marica, maricón - homosexual, gay. it's a strong insult.
payaso - clown, goof
pendejo - jerk
pinche idiota - f---ing idiot
puta - slut, whore
tonto - fool, idiot
vete al infierno - go to hell
vete al diablo - go to hell. literally, go to the devil.
vete a la mierda - go to hell. literally, go to sh--.
vete al carajo - go to hell
zorra - slut

depittydawg
11-27-2010, 11:09 AM
oh come on!!! cant you toss in an insult or two? another name?? claiming i am snivelling when i am only calling you out for your blatant spin and attack name calling - calling me names when i have not even come close to insulting you, isnt going to cut it. surely you can do better.

i'll help you out - "pinche gringo" is a good one. its actually derogatory, but in the coastal towns where we hung out and were welcomed they occassionally called us that in jest - typically when they invited us out to handline for "huachinango" and their deft skill would outfish us 2 to 1. we still had enough for a friendly international feast! so to me its an endearing term, but you can feel like you called me a bad word, i wont take it that way, and we are both happy!

and for your future use, here's a whole list you can use. be creative! i am looking forward to how well you can string them together!

bastardo - bastard
cabrón - a--hole, bastard, motherf---er. this is a strong, vulgar insult. it's also very commonly used.
chinga a tu madre - f--k your mother. a very strong, vulgar insult. commonly used.
chúpame - suck me
culero - a--hole
desgraciado - scumbag
estúpido - stupid
idiota - idiot
inútil - useless
payaso - clown, goof
pendejo - jerk
puta - slut, whore
tonto - fool, idiot
zorra - slut

Nice. I'll have to save this one for next time MK tosses me slur or two. Although, I prefer Shakespeare.
Thou gorbellied milk-livered knave!
Thou wilt be as valiant as the wrathful dove, or most magnanimous mouse.
Thou goatish plume-plucked flirt-gill!
Show your sheep-biting face, and be hanged an hour!
There's no more faith in thee than in a stewed prune.
[Thou] appeareth nothing to me but a foul and pestilent congregation of vapours.

JDogger
11-28-2010, 10:31 AM
bastardo - bastard
chúpame - suck me
culero - a--hole
desgraciado - scumbag
estúpido - stupid
idiota - idiot
inútil - useless
payaso - clown, goof
pendejo - jerk
puta - slut, whore
tonto - fool, idiot
zorra - slut

Wow...check out the Spanish language skills on Gibson! :p

david gibson
11-28-2010, 12:18 PM
Wow...check out the Spanish language skills on Gibson! :p

yeah. its called "el google". :rolleyes: