PDA

View Full Version : The Half Muslim Apologists travel costs

david gibson
11-26-2010, 08:26 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/24/military-pegs-hourly-air-force-cost-g-obama-sets-travel-record/

i normally wouldnt have a totally huge problem, but for what? what did we or he gain from all this?? when you consider the fact that he is an abject failure at foreign relations and accomplishes nothing but praising islam and jihad and makes no friends with foreign leaders you have to scratch your head. what a waste of cash.

zeus3925
11-26-2010, 08:29 AM
="http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/24/military-pegs-hourly-air-force-cost-g-obama-sets-travel-record/"

i normally wouldnt have a totally huge problem, but for what? what did we or he gain from all this?? when you consider the fact that he is an abject failure at foreign relations and accomplishes nothing but praising islam and jihad and makes no friends with foreign leaders you have to scratch your head. what a waste of cash.

Must be slow times on the dock diving circuit!

BrianW
11-26-2010, 10:24 AM
And shortly after PBO left the G20 summit, China & Russia sign a new energy accord.
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-11-23/china-russia-sign-energy-accords-no-gas-price-breakthrough.html
as well as Russia’s nuclear power plant builder, ZAO Atomstroyexport, signed a contract to construct a third and fourth nuclear reactor at China’s Tianwan complex. Wonder how his buddy Jefferey Immelt feels about GE having no hand in that? If I'm not mistaken he was along for that Asia trip.

Similar to the IOC trip where he came away empty for Chicago as well. :confused:

Didn't these things used to be a showcase for announcing "done deals" where the the work behind the scenes was done previously? Like the India-Boeing C-17 deal that was 'expected to be finalized" before the trip?

zeus3925
11-26-2010, 11:07 AM
You too can have a Chernobyl in your backyard!

dnf777
11-26-2010, 11:26 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/11/24/military-pegs-hourly-air-force-cost-g-obama-sets-travel-record/

Well, if you want to tally net gain/loss for a president, lets look at every single trip GWB took during his 8 years, look at the cost, and the overall mess he left our foreign policy in.....

Now THAT'S a colossal waste of money!!!

zeus3925
11-26-2010, 11:35 AM
What is a half Muslim?

sandyg
11-26-2010, 12:04 PM
Well, if you want to tally net gain/loss for a president, lets look at every single trip GWB took during his 8 years, look at the cost, and the overall mess he left our foreign policy in.....

Now THAT'S a colossal waste of money!!!

That's right, it's Bush's fault!!!! LMAO.

BonMallari
11-26-2010, 12:09 PM
What is a half Muslim?

an NFL football player that will catch/carry the pigskin but wont eat pork :p

david gibson
11-26-2010, 12:21 PM

exactly. and even though they didnt like bush, they dang sure didnt laugh at him like they all laugh at obama these days.

dnf777
11-26-2010, 12:41 PM

You may choose to shrug off responsibility, shun accountability for the actions of his administration, even LYAO.....I've come to expect no less from the far right.

In case you haven't noticed, the left is very critical of Obama....just look at his poll numbers. The middle to the left do not blindly follow their leaders, accepting their word as truth. Just now are the far righties beginning to question the wisdom and actions of Bush....even Palin!

Lemming mentality regards....

Buzz
11-26-2010, 12:50 PM

Correct. Why spend money on containment buildings when you can just build a pole barn over the reactor vessel like they did at Chernobyl. Why spend money to protect people when they are expendable in places like China?

depittydawg
11-26-2010, 01:32 PM

Yeah, he should have brought us back some mango's. Then you would be applauding him.

sandyg
11-26-2010, 01:44 PM
You may choose to shrug off responsibility, shun accountability for the actions of his administration, even LYAO.....I've come to expect no less from the far right.

In case you haven't noticed, the left is very critical of Obama....just look at his poll numbers. The middle to the left do not blindly follow their leaders, accepting their word as truth. Just now are the far righties beginning to question the wisdom and actions of Bush....even Palin!

Lemming mentality regards....

What a doofus!!! It must be hard for you to go through life with all those oddball hypocritical thoughts bouncing around inside your Richard cranium...

M&K's Retrievers
11-26-2010, 01:50 PM
an NFL football player that will catch/carry the pigskin but wont eat pork :p

Can you say Roy Williams?

david gibson
11-26-2010, 02:19 PM
Yeah, he should have brought us back some mango's. Then you would be applauding him.

nope. get plenty from the loal illegal produce stands around here.... ;)

BrianW
11-26-2010, 07:50 PM

Exactly.

With a track record like that, one would have to foul up pretty damn hard to blow the possibilities of a deal with a country who "presumably" would like something of value in a situation like this.

Why take the "Volga" over the "Cadillac" unless the salesman/company pisses you off so much?

Yes, I realize there's a LOT more going on behind the scenes that'll never get reported, but I think the currency issue concurrent with this energy agreement is trying to send a strong statement.

The question I have is: Are Barack, Ben, Tim et al listening?